Chapter Four

Using Ice To Melt Ice

 

Your POV

"Don't you have friends?" I say coldly. "Yeah. But they're too busy getting at s at this school." he replies with the same amount of cold. "Cold city boy huh?" I smirk. "Cold city girl yourself." he smirks cockily and looks up.

I roll my eyes and look outside the window. "You actually talked to him??" my best friend pokes at me. I groan and put my feet up on my desk. " It’s just a light conversation." I say, keeping my gaze out the window. "Are YOU going to the party?" she asks the cold boy. "Probably, if my gang goes." he says.

 "Lee Eunji.. That's a nice name. But such a cold person. Interesting mix." he says as if he was half mocking half teasing. "Boy who doesn't reveal his name." I say coldly. "L.Joe." he says wintery cold. "L.Joe... from states right? Sounds Cali or New York ish." I nonchalantly say while propping my hands up. "How'd you know?" he says, leaning his attention to me. "I know a lot of things." I say cold, but not as cold. The bell rings and I set my feet down. Everyone takes their seats and many fan girls swarm in on the new group.

"Introduce yourselves since you switched classes.” The teach orders the six boys. "Teen Top. Changjo, Ricky, Niel, L.Joe, Chunji, C.A.P."

The six sit down in my row, the back row and I roll my eyes. People stare and start to whisper gossip about me and how there’s an ice prince. I close my eyes for three seconds before opening them. “In the terrestrial planets, the planets are smaller...” the teacher starts and I zone out.  

 

 

 

 

YOU GUYS ALL KNOW THAT YESTERDAY WAS TEEN TOP DAY WITH CHUNJI??? I STAYED UP UNTIL TWO AM THIS MORNING JUST TO ASK A FEW QUESTIONS WHEN I HAVE FINALS THIS WEEK. GAH.

SERIOUSLY SUCH A GOOD TIME SLEEPING FOR THREE HOURS.

OKOKOK. I'LL HAVE THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS UP EARLY TOMORROW IF YOU GUYS COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE!~~ <3333

Buingbuing~ I am out.