Chapter Thirty Two

Using Ice To Melt Ice

Chapter
*LISTEN TO INFINITE - I'M GOING TO YOU*

"I'm grateful that you're willing to hear me out." He smiles. I take a deep breath. "Sungjong." I say sternly. He turns to me. "I hate you." I say annoyed. He laughs. "I know." He smiles. "No, I seriously hate you." I say more monotone. He smiles again. "Yup. I know." "No, like, seriously." "Known it." "Dude, like, no, like, seriously, like, dude. Seriously." "Dude, like, no, like, I know." Silence... "I know you might not forgive me Eunji-ah. So, please at least do no hate me. You may not be able to forgive me, and I accept that.. But I can't accept the fact that you hate me." He sighs, dropping his head. I sigh. "I really hate you.. Pabo." I say dead. "Really really?" He eyes me. "Really." I say looking back at him. 

"Okay. Then punch me." He says, standing up. I shake my head. "Then you don't hate me." He smiles. "I hate you in a certain way." I say, looking up at the star-filled sky. "How so?" He looks up as well. "Easy. I hate that I love you so much." I sigh. All those hated feelings, and all that confusion.. just lifted. That was the truth. & I felt much better to confess them. "I love to love you though~" He chimes and I glare at him. He laughs. "Hey, don't hate me because I love you bbyg." He winked. I gag. He laughs and I do too. After a while it's silent again.. "I forgive you." I say out of the blue. His eyes perk up at those words. "But then again, you should buy me bubble tea.." I say adding along

. "How does bubble tea relate to forgiveness?" He raises a brow at me. "Easy. You will be happy and I will too." I smile at the sky. "Arrasso, let's go baby girl." He gets off and so do I. "C'mon." He kneels down in front of me, "I'll give you a piggy back ride like how we were when we were young." I get on his back, forgetting about the world. "You're as light as a feather pabo, why aren't you eating??" He starts walking. "Nothing good." I casually say. "Ah, I guess only my food is good." He smirks. I hit his head. "Okay, okay." He mutters. 

After an awkward silence, he laughs. "Weirdo." I murmur. "You & L.Joe huh?" He looks at me. I cover my red face and look away. He laughs again. "Does he treat you well?" He makes a turn. I nod. "You know, L had feelings for you." He sighs. I nod, remembering the time he kissed and confessed to me. I automatically turn upset. "C'mon, I think he's moving on though." He smiles. I nod, smiling. Good ^^. "So, how did L.Joe ask?" He puts me down in front of the shop. "He didn't.." I say quietly. "..Ah.. Boothang?" He walks up to the counter. I shrug. "Americano for two please." He pays. I sigh,and we sit and wait. Amercano.. the drink I don't drink anymore, because of him.. He remembers it was my favorite drink.

"I like him.. He's protective and all, but gosh.. He's pretty tall don't you think?" He tilts his head at me. "He's like, 7 inches taller than you." He adds. I laugh, "Yeah.." "But I guess Eunji likes taller men." He shrugs. I kick him under the table and laugh. We drink, laugh, and just... become brother and sisters again. I take a deep breath as we walk through the doors of my house. L.Joe's sitting on the couch, while the others are sleeping logs in weird places. He sees me and smiles. I smile back. My parents straighten up and I awkardly cough. "Mom, dad." Sungjong forces out. "Sungjong.." My mother smiles.
 

"This is my younger sister, do anything to her, I'll never forgive you." He says coldly, and she nods obediently. "Otherwise, I think I might move back in." He adds casually and my mother jumps from her seat and hugs him. That night, we all go to sleep and L.Joe decided to sleep in my room. I get out from brushing my teeth and shower after him, and find him on my bed criss crossed. He smiles at me & I roll my eyes. I walk towards him and he pulls me up onto his lap and I lay against him. He kisses my head and laughs. "What.." I say, pulling my laptop onto my lap. "Just thinking of the future." He says softly. I laugh. 

"You know, I have a present for you." He reaches for his pocket and I smile. So he didn't forget afterall.. He hands me a rectangular box and I open it. "Holy.." "Wear it." I nod and put on the diamond bracelet that's pure diamond. He shows his, awh. Couple bracelets <3 "L.Joe, you cheesy boy." I lean back while twirling my new bracelet around my wrist. "Boy friend. If you wear that then it means you'll be my girl." He hugs my waist tightly. " Then I guess I'll stick to you for now.." I say cockily. "Yah.." "Just kidding." I say smiling, and turning my head to kiss him. "Better be." He says afterwards. We both smile and go to sleep.

 

 

 

TWO MORE CHAPTERS <3333