Chapter Two

Using Ice To Melt Ice

Your POV

I sigh as I sip onto the macchiato and listen to the radio music. "Here's your stop." the chauffer says kindly opening the door for me. I nod and get up. He closes the door and I bow to him and he does the same. I walk towards homeroom because I want to be in peace right now. "SHE'S HERE!" I hear a guy scream like a girl. & immediately a group of guys clutter me. I sigh and keep moving forward but it's hard with all these people.

"You're so perfect!"

"Miss. Eunji, has anyone ever told you that you look really pretty today?"

"My last name will be Lee once I marry you."

"Come on a date with me. A small one. Just you and me."

I sigh and the comments and all the boys and some girls shut up immediately. I walk and they make a road for me to walk through. Today’s just another usual day.

*Two days later*

I walk to my locker and sigh as I lean my head against it. I hear someone beside me, and instantly lift my head. It's the cold guy from the coffee shop. He looks at me lazily with coffee and I look at him before opening my locker.

 

Bunches of letters and love notes and candy and food and different things fall out of my locker. I pick them up silently and throw them away.

"You know you brushed against my shoulder the other day." he says, not looking up from his locker. I nod. "You don't apologize?" he looks at me this time. I shrug. "What? Mute?" he leans against his locker. I shake my head. I grab my Trig book and close my locker. "You brushed against me." I say coldly and then walk off. I hear a scoff and then footsteps in the opposite direction.

I sigh and that one sigh sends everything quickly. I went home and laid on my bed for hours. I’m waiting for you oppa..