Chapter One

Using Ice To Melt Ice

Your POV

Gwenchana I'm not okay

I'm not okay, oh baby baby~

(BAP - Easy)

            -alarm clock-

I open my eyes and close them again. I sigh and reopen them and get up. "Young master.. It's time for school." a maid calls. "I noticed." I say coldly. "Yes young master." she says then leaves. I sigh and look out to my balcony. Please take me away. I get off my bed and grab the usual uniform. I go do the usual.. brush my hair, teeth, shower, change, etc. I sigh and sit on my bed. Checking my messages.. there's nothing new. I take a deep breath and swing my backpack over my right shoulder. Please let today be a new day.

The maid looks at me afraid and bows immediately. I shrug at her and she continues what she's doing. I guess not. My name? Eunji. Lee Eunji. ‘Ice Queen’ at my school. I'm not the queenka type though. That's why I hate being called it. I'm not. I don't fantasize over kingkas and I don't cause drama. I fake my attitude or complain. I shake my head of the thought and make my way down the stairs. The dining table awaits me and I shake my head and leave out the door. "No breakfast young master?" the chef asks me. I shake my head. The maids open the door and bow as I leave. I don't notice them and walk off.

The chauffer greets me and I nod. We were okay I guess. I mean, I wasn't as cold to him, but I was still cold. I was kinda laid back with him I guess. "Drop by the coffee shop" I say getting in. He nods and closes the door for me and makes his way to the driver's seat. "Do you want me to drive you to school afterwards, or would you want to walk again?" he says, looking in the rearview mirror to make eye contact. We leave, "It's almost time, so drive me afterwards." I say looking out the window. He nods and we take a turn.

I would be nicer, but I'm used to it by now. This way of living. How the world tells you how to live, not yourself. How money drives you to the worst and pain is what you get. How people control your life and you lose love and people. So I turned my back against the world – against them, against my parents. That's why I'm so cold. He stops directly in front of the coffee shop and it's insanely packed. "Why the hell is it so packed?" I murmur and he shrugs. I sigh and get out and walk into the shop. All conversations stop and everyone stares at me.

"she's so pretty"

"she goes to my school!"

"Isn't she the cold queenka at SSPA? (Seoul's School of Performing Arts)"

"Wow... she's so pretty compared to me. I wonder if the new oppas will like her"

"She's so angelic. I think I've seen her smile once."

It may be packed but there was no line. People were just there. I scan the room and see several girls covering a group of guys. I roll my eyes, of course. "Wow... uhm, what may I get you today?" the cashier says politely. I look back and at the menu. "Mmm... Caramel Macchiato." I say blankly. She nods and the price shows up on the screen. I pull out my credit card and swipe it. Pressing in the pin, and then enter. She nods and asks me to wait for my drink. I check my watch and see the time. "7:30.." I mumble to myself. I feel eyes on me while I'm leaning against the window waiting for my drink.

 

I sigh and direct my attention to all the eyes. The fangirls of course, then the group of guys. New guys? Ha. I look directly into their eyes to make them back off, and most of them look away. But one kept eye contact with me for a while, as if he’s used to it. He seems cold so I shrug and look at the cashier who's about to call me up for my drink. "Here's your drink miss. You're really pretty! Have a great day!~ Come back soon~~~" she says politely. I nod and take my drink, heading back to the limo. I lightly brush shoulders with the cold guy that kept eye contact and walk out the door.

 

 

YAY! DONE WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER, YOU LIKE? I LIKE. Tbh, I took a while to re-edit and stuff. Sorry about that. BUT I GUARANTEE THAT IT'LL BE A GOOD STORY. SERIOUSLY! K. Thanks~ BYE!~~~ _JongupBaby out.