Chapter Nine

Using Ice To Melt Ice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7kaScuQ0KM

^^^^^^ WATCH BEFORE READING ^^^^^^^^^

 

Previous Chapter - I wait for a while and hear my drink being called. Just the someone bumps into me and I hold my drink steadily and look at that person. It can’t be..

Your POV

I widen my eyes and break my cold image by just a bit. “It can’t be..” I say aloud. “Excuse me miss.” The guy says tearing up, keeping his face hidden. Why is he crying? Break up? Grades? I almost take the hood off his head but he bows and runs off. What the...

 It’s probably not him. I’m just to needy and clingy I think. I put my cold figure back on and silently drink my drink. “What happened? Do you know who that was?” Hyorin questions me. I shake my head. “Oh..” she mutters. “We should head back to school now.” L.Joe silently breaks the silence. We all nod and leave.

 

Sungjong’s POV

I couldn’t stop myself. I was crying so much and hyungs tried to cheer me up. I just couldn’t... I missed her so much. She seemed so cold and icy.. is that because I left? It can’t be. Her smile didn’t fade because of me...right? No. It’s not because of me. No. NO. “Sungjong, wanna talk about it? Eunji.. she’s-” Sungyeol sits next to me. “NO!” I yell. I hug my knees to my head and curl up. “I can’t.. I can’t” I repeatedly say. “It’s okay.. Everything we be okay.” I hear him sing into my ear. But truth is.. Will anything be okay? “Maknae.. Don’t cry.” I hear Sunggyu say quietly. I feel pain in my heart like whips are beating it. She seemed so hurt...

 

Your POV

It.. it looked so much like him though... I must miss him too much now. Whatever. I roll my eyes as we jump the fence again. The bell rings, signaling second to last period and I walk off, not caring about the others. My drink’s cut down to half size and boys surround me like a flock of birds.

“Lee Eunji are you going to the party?”

“Where were you last period, I missed you.”

“Wah. You look ever prettier today.”

“Saranghaeyo Lee Eunji. I love you a lot!”

 

 

 

DO YOU LOVE INFINITE?

DONT YOU LOVE THEIR COMEBACK? SHOW THEM YOU DO BY WATCHING 'LAST ROMEO' AGAIN. WHY? INFINITE NEEDS TO REACH 2,222,222 VIEWS ON THAT MV TO WIN MUSIC CORE. 

SUNGGYU APOLOGIZED FOR THAT LACK OF INFINITE. BUT WE INSPIRITS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE LACKING. EVEN OTHER FANDOMS ARE HELPING. WHY CAN'T WE HELP OUR OWN??? LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN OKAY?

REMEMBER TO WATCH 

THEN ERASE HISTORY

THEN WATCH

AND THEN SHARE

AND REPEAT

FOR INFINITE <333

LET US INSPIRITS WHO OUR LOVES TO OUR OPPAS THAT WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS COMEBACK TO BE AMAZING<3 

WE HAVE UNTIL 11:59PM KOREAN TIME. LET'S DO THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7kaScuQ0KM