Chapter Three

Using Ice To Melt Ice

*Week Later*

 I walk into class and see my best friend waiting for me. She stares at me like there's something wrong with me. "What." I say coldly. "Yah. You may be cold to them but I'm your best friend. You ain't got the right to be cold to me." she said glaring at me. I shrug and she laughs.

 We joke around like that. WE WOULD NEVER BE LIKE THAT. NNOOOOO WAAAYYYY. We aren't those types of queenkas. Park Hyorin is my best friend. She's like me. Cold, bitter, deadly on the outside, but to people who are loved, warm, protective, kind. That's why we got along so well & because we grew up together. WE WERE LAYING NEXT TO EACH OTHER RIGHT AFTER BIRTH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. But ANYWAYS.

"You know. There's a party coming up. Wanna go?" she looks eager for my answer. I shake my head. Even though she’s cold, she’s very fun at events. "C'mon dude! It's one party and it's gonna be super fun!" she tries to persuade. I shake my head and lean back in my seat. The door opens and I see the cold guy walk in. We make eye contact, but he pulls away and to Hyorin and to another seat. Why’re you here?"It's one party. It's a dance party dude. WE CAN LIVE FINALLY. AFTER ALL THESE TESTS AND STUDYING." Hyorin emphasizes. "I'm not going Hyo." I say coldly.

"Stop being cold to me." she whined. I sighed. "I'm not gonna go. It's a waste of time & I have better things to do." I state. I see the cold guys ears perk up from hearing me talk in my peripheral vision for the first time. "LIKE WHAT. Go to stupid conferences that you hate and not get to hang around your best friend???" she says rhetorically. "I'm not going pabo." I shake my head and ruffle her hair.

She looks at me in annoyance. "YOU HAVE SO MANY INVITATIONS THOUGH." She points to a stack on my desk. I shrug. "THAT'S HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT YOU TO COME NOW COME ON LEE EUNJI." She says like it’s the end of the world. "Hyo. Do you want to die?" I say icy. Icy is bad. It either means I'm gonna beat you up until you can't breathe... or I'm about to put you on blast.. I use it sometimes as an excuse to make her stop talking, and right now’s one of those times.. Well, kinda.

 

 "Y-yah..." she says quietly. "Not in a good mood?" she changes the subject. I shrug and push all the invitations off my desk. & then rest my head on my hand.

"I'll go as long as you don't become an idiot. I'm choosing my own things for it though." I say, while the papers land on the floor. "YES!" she squeezes me. I hear the cold boy cough and look to him. He looks at me and we hold eye contact.

 

 

ANYBODY LISTEN TO LAST ROMEO THAT IT PLAYED OVER A HUNDRED TIMES IN ITUNES LIBRARY YET? YEAH. I AM CRAZY.

   

Honesty, this fanfic was supposed to be BTS, but I it isn't and I plan on finishing  this one and starting a BTS one!

My biases are Jungkook and Suga!~ AREN'T THEY HOT????

 

 

MY BIASES ARE JUNG KOOK ^^^ AND SUGA --->>>

And don't be a silent reader! IT'S HONESTLY AWKWARD. ANYWAYS!~ Please look forward to my sotry ^^