Chapter Seventeen

Using Ice To Melt Ice

L.Joe’s POV

“Hyung. That doesn’t look nice!” Niel complains. I look at myself in a full view mirror. “What’s wrong with it?” I say, turning to see the side views.

“You looked too closed off. You need to wear something that says, ‘I’m open’ or ‘hey there~’ instead of ‘ off.’ Or ‘go away’” Chunji says, looking through L.Joe’s closet. “Here, wear this.” Changjo throws L.Joe a black and greay cardigan. “What the heck.. I HAVE THIS IN MY CLOSET?!” L.Joe looks at the cardigan. “Mmm.” Ricky says, holding the cardigan up to L.Joe’s body. “No.” He said grimly. “She likes kind guys~ & she said herself that cardigans show happy and kindness.” Niel sings. “Fine.” I say through gritted teeth. “Ypu must really like Eunji.” Changjo says and Ricky nods. “Don’t.” I say deadly. “Mhmm. Whatever you say hyung!” Niel smiles. “Wear this!” “& this!” “Dont forget these!” Clothes were being thrown in every direction. Frustrated, I picked up whatever I thought looked ‘okay’ and changed.

“WAH DONGSAENG LOOKS EVEN BETTER THAN ME!” CAP exclaimed. “If this doesn’t capture her eyes, she’s blind.” Ricky gave two thumbs up.

Your POV

“We don’t know where they live,” I say as I step on my motorcycle. “I do!~” she beams. “How in the world...” I mutter. “you know, you dress simple ulzzang and you’re on a bike. Logical.” She laughs at me. I shrug. “Fine. I’ll match.” As I pick my favorite motorcycle, my white one. It’s the one Sungjong wanted since he was a little kid. “HAHAHAHA. Your definition of matching though.” She laughs. I laugh along. Many maids and butlers stare at me. “You’re easy going today, whats up?” she questions me.

Flashback

Don’t be. Smile for oppa okay? For me, Sungjong, and the rest of the idiots.

“YAH! You’re really scaring me right now!” she pokes my side. I laugh. “My oppa told me to smile for him & Sungjong & my other idiot oppas.” I smile. “Ahh~ You look nicer when you smile.” She remarks. I nod and we drive. It’s 9:50 when we leave and it takes us 20 minutes to actually find the house. They take my motorcycle which I give hesitantly and I give them my keys. We walk in and several maids greet us. I see everyone shoving and wrestling and just.. horse playing in the living room. I nod and we take our shoes off.

After seeing our appearance, they sit quietly and mannerly on the couch. I look at them questioningly. “You look really really really nice today.” Ricky smiles brightly at me. “Thanks.” I smile. “WAH!~ Smiling?” CAP smiles. “Neh~” I chime. I hear a door close and see L.Joe walk down. “Wah L.Joe you look so nice today! Change in style?” Hyo says as he walks down the stairs. He looks at me and then at Hyo and nods. “Hyung! Eunji’s smiling and laughing now. She’s not cold now!~” Niel cooes. He just nods and I smile. “You look really nice today. It suits you~” I smile at L.Joe. “Thanks. It’s nice seeing you in ulzzang clothes.” He said quickly. I blush just a bit and Hyo nudges me.

My phone rings and I check it. “Who is it?” Hyo looks over my shoulder. I lock my phone, “No one~” I mimic her. “Yah~” she whined. “L oppa.” I smile. “& the idiots.” I add off. “WAH! They never leave you after being in contact huh?” she laughs. I nod and find myself smiling again. Silence.. I see L.Joe smiling at me and when I look at him he looks away right away.

“What’s there to talk about?” they all question. “Do you like someone?” I hear Chunji ask. I shrug. I didn’t mean maybe, but more like I didn’t look into dating. BUT THEN AGAIN WE HAVE DIFFERENT DEFINITIONS OF .. shrugs. “IS IT L.JOE HYUNG?!” Ricky grabs onto my arm. I flinch at the contact and he smiles. I roll my eyes. “Why in the world-” “L.JOE DO YOU LIKE EUNJI NOONA?!” Chanjo asks. I hear several force coughs and nudges towards L.Joe. “As if.” We both say at the same time. We make eye contact but then break. Everyone laughs.. except us.