Chapter Eight

Using Ice To Melt Ice

L.Joe’s POV

“Bwoh.” She says coldly at me. I’m relieved she didn’t hear the conversation. “The reason I’m cold is because my first loved played me. She made me fall in love and broke my heart so many times. I was blinded by it, because she always apologized when I caught her. I.. I never stopped forgiving her.. & I caught her with a school kingka.. & she broke up with me then and there. I never found a reason to be happy again. My story.. is so much like others...” I force a bitter laugh. “Mmm.” I manage to catch her say. “I’m sorry..” she says quietly. I sigh. “Last year he sent me a disc of him singing remember?” she forces a smile and looks at Hyorin. She nods.

“How did it go again?” she asks like she’s on the verge of breaking. “Oh yeah.” She jolts up.

Your nervous face, I can read what you’re thinking

Your deep sighs, your laugh that’s about to shatter

I can feel it, I know

Don’t listen to anything, don’t think about anything.

I’m going to you right now

Why make things complicated when things are going so good?

No matter what anyone says, I don’t care.

(Infinite – Inception)

She sings. It’s so perfect... Her amazing voice... Genuine... Amazing..

Your POV

I sigh and put my head down. Sungjong oppa, honestly I really miss you.. I know that now. I knew that for the last four years Oppa.. You’re in my heart right? & since my heart’s frozen, so are you.. Is that right? I’m sorry for being a bad little sister.. I’m sorry for failing oppa.. Just please come back . “Hey.. wanna ditch?” I hear her voice fill my ears. I shrug. “Yeah.” I hear myself say. She nods and I feel it. L.Joe awkwardly coughs and I turn to him.

“You can come if you want.” I say colder than I mean. “Sure.” He says not as cold as his other remarks. I sigh. “I wonder if Sungjong even remembers my birthday.” I bitterly laugh. “Eunji..” she says quietly. “He probably forgotten about me anyways.” I murmur. “He wouldn’t have sent you that disc then.” She remarks. “He could forget in a day, no doubt a year.” I say icy. She sighs and hugs me and I just sit there. “I don’t think so.” She mumbles. “I do.” I cough up.

 I’m about to cry here, but I blink them away. It’s the last thing I want to do. “Kaja (let’s go). I want to go to the coffee shop.” I say getting up. She pries herself off of me and I see L.Joe getting up too. We jump the fence and leave the stupid school. It’s time I get freedom. We walk along the path and I’m too caught up in my own thoughts I didn’t realize we arrived.

 We walk in and see different uniforms here. We walk up with many people staring, directly at me. “Taro bubble tea.” I say coldly.

The cashier nods and I swipe my card. “Please wait a few minutes.” She mumbles. She’s no doubt scared of me. I wait for a while and hear my drink being called. Just the someone bumps into me and I hold my drink steadily and look at that person. It can’t be..

 

 

 

 

 

I WANNA BUY INFINITE'S NEW ALBUM BUT I DON'T HAVE A DEBIT OR CREDUIT CARD LIKE OMG. DYING. WHHYYY.

I DON'T LIKE HOW I DONT HAVE ONE. LIKE. I WANT HBA STUFF TOO.

LALAFNWSFNVEJBVGEWSNFKSBNS. L'S SMIRK SENDS ME FLYING IN THEIR COMEBACK

NEW COMEBACKS MAKE ME HAPPY. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE DOES?

SUBSCRIBERS.

EVERY TIME THERE'S A NEW SUBSCRIBER IM LIKE:

AND THEN LIKE:

THEN AT THE END IM LIKE

THEN WHEN I POST ANOTHER UPDATE AND NO NEW SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTS ON UPDATES IM LIKE

SO PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UPVOTE ^^