Chapter Twenty

Using Ice To Melt Ice

 

“YOU GUYS KISSED?!”

“ARE YOU GUYS OFFICIAL?!”

“MY SHIP IS SAILING SOSOSOSO WELL!~”

“OMO. WHAT???”

Your POV

I laugh and L.Joe does too. He’s still holding my hand, but I don’t mind. It’s nice. My heart flutters and my stomach is flipping like I haven’t ate and it’s all alright. “We have no idea what you’re talking about.” L.Joe says casually and walks off. I shrug at them and walk in the opposite direction. They all split up and somehow we all end up in the same place. “Tell our we’ll kill you all.” CAP threatens. I laugh and hold my stomach from bursting.

 “NOONA I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA WAIT FOR ME!” Ricky yells. I laugh even harder. “Okay okay.” L.Joe says, wiping lauhging tears away. “We pretended to kiss.” He laughs. I nod and sigh from all the laughing. “WWOOOWWWW!” they all chorus. “My partner in crime, Ms. Lee Eunji.” He hugs me and lets go. I turn a bit pink and nod. “You scared us.” Hyo pats my back. “HAHAHAH. As if.” I shake my head slightly. “Niel. BUBBLE TEA!” I yell and run towards the front. He runs after me and is the only one that understands me at the moment. We both pant at the front and walk to the shop that’s close by. We walk in and I see different schools there. I see L Oppa and immediately sneak up from behind him. I give him a back hug and everyone goes silent.

WHO’S SHE?”

“Are they dating?”

“NO WAY. L’S MY OPPA!”

“get off my oppa you b^tch.”

 

He coldly turns to me and once he sees it’s me he smiles. “And I thought I was the cold one.” I smile. “I have to be cold for certain reasons miss!” he hugs me.

“OPPA WHO’S SHE?!”

“ARE YOU DATING A MINOR?!”

“Opppaaa~~~~ wae”

“IS SHE THAT THAT WAS ON THE PHONE?!”

He coldly turned to the group fan girls. So, now he’s giving me a back hug while we both face the fangirls. “Don’t you ever talk about that to my dongsaeng.” He said, icy.  I inhale sharply. I pull Niel here and L raises a brow at him. “This is Niel. He’s younger than me, but he’s one of my friends.” I say quietly. He nods and stares at Niel. Niel stares at him blankly, not really grabbing the situation and I laughed. I want Thai Tea~” I chimed and he smiled and nodded. “Oh? Boyfriend?” he slung his arm over my shoulder. “Nope. He owes me bubble tea for a week~”

 I lean up and to look at his eyes and they’re icy to girls and warm to me. “See you on Wednesday!~” I hug him tightly. He nods and whispers to me, “Yah, you look nicer when you smile and laugh. Do that more often too okay? & you better be wearing a dress to see me again. I’m not roaming the mall with a girl who doesn’t dress nicely.” We break the hug. “But don’t dress like a either. I love you <3” He hugs me once and lets go. “Dongsaeng!~~~~” Hoya pounces on me. “YAH WHAT THE HE—EUNJI!”` Sunggyu hugs me warmly. The cold city boy let s hug me and greet me.

All the girls stare and start rumors but I really could care less. There’s one silent boy though.. for some reason he doesn’t go unnoticed by me.

 Another person waits outside like he’s waiting for his hyungs. “Who’s that?” I say quietly pointing to the figure. Everyone looks at immediately push me away. “Who~~~~” I say playfully, but they seem seriously. I sharply inhale as we all sit down. Niel looks at me and I nod as in I’m okay. The rest of Teen Top and Hyo walk in. “Let’s go.” L.Joe says coldly to me. Myungsoo hugs me and looks at the boy. “She’s not going anywhere right now.” L says coldly.  L.Joe smirks and so does L. Oh gosh. “Oppa, I’ll leave okay? Please.. don’t start anything.” I hug him. He softens at my touch but L.Joe hardens. “Ani. You can’t leave.” The rest of Infinite says seriously. “Wae?” I say puzzled. “Hurry up or I’ll leave you.” L.Joe glares to L. “G-Guys.. Teen Top, this is Infinite, Infinite, Teen Top. They all warmly greet each other except for L.Joe and Myungsoo. “This is L, L.Joe.” I say lightly.

He stares at him. “Whatever.” She rolls his eyes and goes to Teen Top. “What’s his problem?” L says coldly. “He’s like that.. but he’s nice once you get to know him.” I say, “Well to me at least.” “Ah. In love. He’s in love with you Eunji.” L hugs me from my waist. I laugh. “AS IF!”  “Blunt as ever.” Dongwoo drinks his drink. “Eunji, we’re leaving, wanna go?” Hyo comes to me. I shake my head. “Noona.. you should really come. Who knows what would happen?” Ricky says like he’s scared. All of Infinite looks at each other. “Go. We’ll see, or at least I will, see you on Wednesday anyways.” Myungsoo says softly. I nod and hug him. He kisses my forehead and the rest of Infinite does the same. I thank Niel for my drink and walk out the door. The figure walks off and I can’t help but to follow him. “Hello?” I say quietly and the figure turns.

 

 

IMA ASK MY FAVOR LATER BECAUSE I NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT ITS OFFICIAL BEFORE

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LACK OF UPDATE BUT I GRADUATED !

YEHET! I GOT TWO SCHOLARHSIPS TOO<3 

YOU GUYS, I HAVE LIKE, TEN MORE CHAPTERS SAVED ONTO MY LAPTOP

SO I CAN UPDATE EASILY ^^

BUT I NEED Y'ALL TO SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, AND COMMENT TO KEEP GOING!

IT'S REALLY INTERESTING TO LISTEN TO YOU ALL ^^

AND PLUS, I WAS THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER FANFIC

ONE THAT INCLUDES BTS & GOT7

YAY OR NAY? HAHAHAHA. DONT WORRY, I'LL FINISH THIS ONE BEFORE

BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

anyone going to kcon?

TAKE ME WITH YOU DUDE. 

I CAN FIT INSIDE OF A BACKPACK DONT WORRY

JUST KIDDING. SIX HOURS AWAY FROM LA ;(

BANGTAN BOYSA RE WAITING FOR ME <3

JUST KIDDING. .... MAYBE.

FOR REALS THOUGH

DONT BE A SILENT READER OR I'LL GIVE BAD UPDATES BECAUSE I HAVE NO ENCOURAGEMENT

I HAVE  AN EXO FANFIC IN MIND ;D BUT I REALLY DON'T LIKE THEIR FANDOM

DONT KILL ME. THEY LIKE TO KILL ME D;

MB DID NOTHING WRONG AND I'VE BEEN AN EOTIC SINCE A YEAR AGO.

BUT LIKE, EXOTICS ARE REALLY TAKING EVERYTHING FAR

EXOTICS PLEASE CALM DOWN

BAP, BTS, TEEN TOP,INFINITE, AND GOT7 AND EVERY OTHER GROUP DID NOT COPY

MB ARE JUSTA COVER GROUP, DON'T HATE ON MY GROUPS PLEASE

WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS RIGHT? SO PLEASE VOICE OUT EQUALLY

AND KEEP AN OPEN MIND

I MEAN, SERIOUSLY. A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY MB IS BETTER THAN EXO

AND I BELIEVE THAT TOO.

BUT I BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE BETTER IN DANCING. BECAUSE EXO IS NOT A DANCING GROUP.

I THINK THAT EVERY GROUP IS BETTER THAN COVER GROUPS.

SO LETS STICK TO THAT. BUT EXOTICS ARE MAKING IT HARD FOR ME 

TO ACTUALLY LIKE EXO'S DANCING NOW.

MB DANCE WELL OKAY? BUT THE GROUPS THEY COVER ARE BETTER

ALWAYS OKAY? IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT IF THEY ARE BETTER EITHER

THEY HAVE PRACTICE AND TALENT . NOT EVERYONE DOES

LIKE HONESTLY D.O'S DANCING IS OKAY, BUT HE'S AN AMAZING SINGER

DANCING IS NOT HIS STYLE

WHERE AS IT'S KAI'S STYLE YA KNOW?

SAME FOR OTHER GROUPS . BUT YEAHHH

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME EXOTICS FOR VOICING OUR MY OPINION

I RESPECT EXO, BUT THEIR FANDOM IS KILLING THEM

E.X.O.T.I.C.S. PLEASE DON'T HURT ANYMORE GROUPS

OR ASSUME STUFF ANYMORE

"KPOP IS SUPPOSED TO UNITE US TOGETHER, NOT BREAK US APART"

 

I hope y'all like this update because it was honestly hard to write the remaining part of it..

any guesses on who the person is?? :DD No? okay. IMIG.

I'll see y'all soon okay? Probably updating more today!

xoxo _JongupBaby out.