Chaper Nineteen

Using Ice To Melt Ice

Your POV

It was Monday, on Sunday, I turned off my phone the entire day because I wanted a day of peace. I’m sitting on the bench on the side of school and sighing, turned my phone back on.

158 NEW MESSAGES

 

Aigoo...

 

73 MISSED CALLS

 

I sigh..

 

I was hesitant.. but I called L oppa back even though he’s in class, because he worries a lot when I don’t inform him. Ever since we were way young. I rang once and he immediately picked up.

L: EUNJI!

Me: Hey~ I’m sorry! I turned my phone off an-

L: I’m just glad you’re okay. You seriously had me worried. I didn’t get sleep dongsaeng T^T

Me: Mianhae oppa. I just didn’t want my phone to be used. I was tired

L: How was the date?

Me: IT WASN’T A DATE!

Teacher: Kim Myungsoo get off your phone!

L: Give me three minutes !

Me: OPPA! YOU’RE AT SCHOOL, JUST GO!~ I promise to call afterschool.

L: Fine fine~~~~ YOU PROMISED

Me: Neh~

L: Bye I love you <3

Me: Love you too oppa!~

Fangirls: OPPA WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO. OPPA. OPA I THOUGHT ONLY I CALLED YOU OPPA. OPPA IS SHE A . OPPA STOP CHEATING ON ME.

I hang up and laugh. “Someone’s in a good mood.” I hear a familiar voice call from behind me. “L.Joe~” I say. “Neh. Hey~” he sits beside me. I flush pink. Did he hear my conversation? He’s so close to me. Omo. “W-what’re you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Teen Top?” I stutter. I hate myself omg. He chuckles a bit, “Just wanted to check in on you. Chunji said you weren’t answering his calls.” He swings his body sideways a bit. “Oh. Sorry, I turned my phone off yesterday.” I say quietly.

 “That’s fine. Wanna go somewhere on Wednesday?” he turns to me. I think. “Wednesday I’m going with L Oppa somewhere. I’m sorry.” I say quietly. He mumbles ‘oh’, and nods. “Tomorrow we can~” I say bumping into him. He nods. “What’s up?” I say quietly. “Nothing.” He says bitterly. I see his knuclles turn white as he grips onto the bench “Who’s L Oppa?” He says, trying to calm himself. I put my hands on his. “L Oppa, is Kim Myungsoo. He’s my brothers best friend and was like my older brother. He was there for me whenever I needed it and beat up tons of guys that dared to hurt me. He helped me the most when Sungjong walked out on me. He’s an older brother. & always will be. Waeyo?” I ask.

 “No reason.” He says blank. He takes my hand and intertwines them with mines. “You’re turning red.” He smirks at me. I look away and try to pull away but he tightens his grip.

 

L.Joe’s POV

I tighten my grip. I really wants to see if she likes me or not. I don’t want a one-sided love again. Not again. Not ever. She’s redder now. I smile. I touch her wrist to see her heart beat. Yeah, call me crazy, but after my first love? I really don’t want to misread signals. It’s beating quickly. “Your heart rate is quick. Are you nervous around me?” I smirk. I hear her scoff and look back at me. “As if.” She takes me heart beat. Honestly, no matter how calm I seem, I’m panicking because I might make one wrong move. One wrong move turns the whole table around. I don’t want to mess anything up. Seriously. “Yours is too.” She says cockily. “Because of you.” I smile. & she looks at me confused.

 I sigh and shake my head and let go of her hand. “You’re too cute.” I hug her. She likes these guys right? Or are the three maknaes trolling me. I hug her and she leans against my chest and I rock sideways. “L.Joe?” “Oppa.” “What?” “Call me oppa.” I say cockily. “Waee..” she asks quietly. “Because you usually have a better chance of getting something from me.” I laugh. She smiles at me. “I like it when you laugh.” She smiles. “Really?” I asked flustered. She frees herself. “Yeah, and seven maniacs are watching from a tree behind us.” “Really?” I smirk. “Let’s play a prank on them.” She laughs and agrees.“But what?” she looks up to me. I lean in inches from her and she freezes. I lean back and laugh.

I really did want to kiss her though... “What about looking like we kissed and then pretend like we know nothing?” I suggest. She looks deep in thought. “Okay.” She says after a while. I smile and smirk. She stands up and I do the same. I grab her by the waist which surprises her, and tell her to put her arms around my neck. She does as told and I turn my back against them for the right angle. “So my back is towards them right?” I ask her. She nods. “Good. Now I’ll lean in and you do too. Close your eyes and it looks like it.” I explain. She nods. I feel her pulling off and then I tighten my grip and lean in. She does the same and we’re two inches away. She closes her eyes and I smirk. She’s really pretty up close. No acne. No make-up. Perfect. I lean back and she does the same and smiles. “They’re running here.” She points to them. I nod and smile.

 

 

 

 

AYYEEE! Do you guys like nice and kind L.Joe... or cocky L.Joe?

OR THE COLD ONE?

OR THE PROTECTIVE ONE?

HAHA. MAYBE JUST ALL THE ABOVE.

I'm out with yet another update ^^ please waituntil tomorrow ^^

my favovor should be asked then ^^ 

THANK YOU ALL <3 SARANGHAEYO <3

xoxo _JongupBaby out.