Chapter Twenty Two

Using Ice To Melt Ice

Your POV

Tuesday passes in a blink and Wednesday was here. Today’s a block day and it means I get out early. School was simple and small and I walked outside. Many many MANY girls were crowding over a group. I was walking in the opposite direction until I hear my name. “Lee Eunji, HURRY UP WILL YOU?” L yelled. I blinked and ran to L, embracing him in a hug. “Oppa~~~” I hug him tighter. The crowd roars with screams and groans and laughs and jealousy and admiration. “Kaja~” he pulled everyone towards the car. I sat between L & Dongwoo. “I need to change.” I say lightly. Sunggyu nodded and drove me home. It was awkward once we reached my house.

My parents were frozen and of course greeted them like their own. I grab a white, lace dress and a brown braided belt to give it a more casual look. “hurry~” L complained while sprawling on my bed. He looked on my nightstand and saw the necklace Sungjong gave me before he left. “You still have it..” He says quietly. I nod as I walk out of the bathroom. “Wear it.” he says, taking it off its hanger. “I never worn it since.. It’s awkward now.” I say honest. “Just wear it~” He smiles and I nod. I wear white flats with a light brown.. caramel cardigan. I curl the bottom part of my hair and wear a hand bag. “Stunning as ever~” Infinite compliments as I walk out. “Thanks~ ^^” I say smiling.

“Well, we’ll be off! Good bye!” L said, dragging me downstairs. We watched me get safely onto my motorcycle before he gets onto his. Aigoo.. this oppa. The members shake their heads and all head somewhere. I’m surprised that Hyo hasn’t said anything to me all morning except good morning. Hmph. We drive and wait at a light. He looks at me to check if I’m okay & I give him a thumbs up. He drives slower than usual to be safe, which annoys me sometimes. I sigh. I rev my engine and L looks at me with a ‘dont-you-dare’ look. I smirk and he shakes his head. I nod mines and the light goes green. I start slowly, then gain speed. I was at like... 80 miles per hour? We head out to an exit to the freeway. He quickens his speed and looks at me. 90 miles per hour now. He goes in front of me and patiently slows. I groan. Whyyyyyy... I switch lanes and continue on. He sighs and gives up.

 Now we’re both roaring at 100+ miles per hour. I hear a cop siren and look at L who has just been pulled over. I sigh and pull over too. I put him in this, I should take him out. “License and registrations please.” The officer said annoyed of L’s pretty face. I walk back to him. “Mr., that’s my oppa.. Is there something wrong?” I play innocently. NEVER HAD I USED MY AEGYO OR LOOKS ON ANYONE. He looks at me is obviously mesmerized by the look on his face. “Neh. He here, was over 100 miles.” “But.. oppa was just treating me out and we were late. Right oppa?” I pout with aegyo that melts the officers heart. He clears his mind and looks at me and back at the ticket. “I can give you a ticket for trying to seduce a cop.” He says turning his neck. “But I’m serious~ I’m almost eighteen now oppa. Please don’t ruin the start of my adulthood.” I pout, puffing my cheeks and eyes.