Chapter Twenty Three

Using Ice To Melt Ice

Chapter 23

 He just stares at me. I put both of my hands up to my face. “Officer oppa~ Please let him go. We will be safe. Please?” I say poking my pouting cheeks. He sheepily smiles at me. “But.. it’s against the law..” he says lightly. “Oppaaa~~” I do my actual ACTUAL aegyo and he nods. My actually aegyo is much much cuter than my ‘aegyo’. “Just be careful okay?” he looks at me. “Neh~ Thanks officer oppa!” I shout as he leaves. “I’m gonna kill you for this~” L chimes before putting his helmet back on. I laugh and do the same and go on my bike. He cautiously follows behind me, staying at the same right & same place. We finally reach the mall and I deeply inhale as we walk in.

 “FINALLY!” L says stretching. I poke his side and he jerks. I laugh. “Hey. SINCE WHEN DID YOU KNOW HOW TO ACT INNOCENT?!” L scolds me. “Uhmm.. Ever since birth? HAHAHAHA. You’re so lucky I got you out of a ticket!” I stick my tongue out at him. “You put me in one anyways.” He sticks his tongue back at me. I laugh and we start walking around. He holds my hand like how we did when we were younger. It may seem weird to others, but we were used to it, so it feels awkward now to.

“Let’s go in here~” He points to a popular girls shop. “ARE YOU GAY?” I look at L. “ANIYA. THIS IS FOR YOU IDIOT.” He flicks my forehead and lets go of my hand. I rub it instantly and pout. It;s part ofmy act not to go into the shop. “Ani. Isn’t going to work on me~” He chimed, turning his back towards me. I shrug and walk off. “YAH! GET BACK HERE. WHO SAID YOU CAN JUST LEAVE?” the cold city boy makes a scene. “If you can’t treat a girl properly, then you can’t be friends with me.” I stick my tongue out. He hugs me and I laugh. “Yah. You can’t do that okay?” He kisses my forehead. “Neh oppa~” I chime and snuggle in his chest.

 

L.Joe’s POV

“Hyung shut up already!”

“Dude we’re gonna get caught”

“I hope you know that my best friend is gonna kill me if she finds out.”

“Shut up! We would die in a second if we were ninjas or something.”

“Ninjas? Really? The best you can think of.. is ninjas?” 

“Guys shut up already, they’re moving.” I say aloud. They all be quiet and we walk to another hiding spot. I had to admit... Eunji looked really pretty today in such a simple outfit. I wonder how she manages to pull off every outfit she wears. “Excuse me, but are you going to buy anything here?” A older woman asked me. I look at where I was. A.. A BRA AND UNDERWEAR STORE?! I ran out and everyone else did too.

 “Aigoo. Look where you’re going love boy.” CAP scratches his head. I see them hugging and him kissing her forehead and how happy they look. They seem so nice together... but a part of me can’t accept it. Nope. They look horrible together. I AND EUNJI look waaaayyyyy better than her and Myungsoo right now. She would be dumb not to choose me over him.

They walk off into another store and we cautiously step into the store next to it. The stores were connected by see through glass or black glass, luckily, this one was see through. I see this ‘amazing’ L guy pick up clothes and hold it up to her body. Shaking his head and nodding his head to different ones with different styles. She does whatever she’s told by him.. why doesn’t she do that with me? Pfft. Such a lady huh?

“Seriously? Standing in an open spot is totally not gonna make them notice you.” Chunji pulls me in a rack of clothes. I peek out and see different outfits on her everytime she comes out of the fitting room. I see several nods and few shakes from L, but she agrees along. Why can’t you agree with me all the time?? She buys the stuff and drags L into a boys store. He’s smiling about it. HE SMILING ABOUT IT? HE THINKS ITS OKAY TO MAKE HER DO ALL THE STUFF AND THEN DRAG HIM INTO A STORE THAT HE’S SUPPOSED TO LOOK IN HIMSELF? And he calls himself a man.

 “You’re so immature.” Chunji laughs and walks into a store directly across from it. We all follow and I see Hyo eyeing L. “You don’t like him too?” I slip out. Whoops. “I do. I just wonder if he likes her more than a sister though..” she says, while hiding behind a group of girls. I nod. “What iff.... what if he did?” I ask cautious. “I guess it’s her choice, if she likes him back. Great! If not, I don’t mind.” She states. I nod along. “Why?” I hear her ask. “No reason.” I say a bit too quickly. “Liar. You like her huh?” she smirks. I shake my head alot. “I’ve noticed it too. How you always find her. How you always talk to her. How you always think of her.” She taps my temple. “Geotjimal. (Lies)” I say. She shrugs and walks into a different store. “Where are you going?” I say yelling in a whisper.