Best Friends

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung woke up this morning at 11:00 A.M. She noticed that something was missing when she looked at the right side of the bed. Her fiancé.

Once she got out of bed, she grabbed her clothes and changed, also brushing her teeth. She went downstairs and pulled the cardigan over her shoulder and at the end of the stairs, she noticed a guy's foot. She walked over seeing Chanyeol sleeping peacefully on the couch. Then, it hit her. Chanyeol got drunk at his parents house. She also remembered that Baekhyun came and helped her out so he had to spend the night.

Before Chanyeol woke up, Sooyoung went into the study room where Baekhyun was sleeping. She slowly opened the door seeing if her laptop was there. It was on the desk right next to her other computer and Baekhyun's phone. When she walked in and grabbed her computer, Baekhyun's phone beeped scaring her. She thought that his phone would make Baekhyun wake up but he slept through it. When Sooyoung saw who the caller ID was, it was Taeyeon. She wanted to look at his phone. She slowly set her laptop down where it was before and slowly picked up Baekhyun's phone. 

 When she his phone, he had a lock for safety but you can see the messages that he got. The message that Taeyeon sent said:

From: Taeyeon

'Want to hang out?'

She wanted to text her back but she couldn't because of the lock. When she noticed Baekhyun stirring in his sleep, she set his phone down and grabbed her laptop before heading out the room. 

[15 Minutes later]

Chanyeol finally woke up. He had his hand on top of his forehead and he started to groan. 

"Where am I?" Chanyeol asked, taking a look of the room, seeing a female sitting on a 2 seat couch, right across from him playing on her laptop. 

"Chanyeol. Are you okay?" I got up and sat right next to him, brushing his bangs out of his face.

"I'm fine." Chanyeol nodded. "Was I sleeping down here last night?"

"Yup." I smiled. "Next time, don't get drunk so I don't have to sleep by myself." I turned my smile into a frown. 

"Aw." Chanyeol cooed. "I'm sorry Cupcake." Chanyeol ran his fingers through my hair. "How about we do this." Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter