Discharge

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A Week Later]

It was finally the day that Sooyoung got to go home. On the last day, Chanyeol was there, sitting on the chair that was in Sooyoung's room watching her pack.

"I think we should have a couple picnic." Chanyeol announced. 

She looked at him with furrowed eyesbrows. "Couple picnic?" 

Chanyeol nodded. "Yeah a couple picnic. You... me... together." Chanyeol said, smirking. 

She walked over to him and sat in his lap. "Yah, are you thinking about dirty things right now?" She rubbed his temples. "No dirty things while I'm here." She whispered.

Chanyeol kissed her that made her softened a little bit. She laid her head on his chest while she rested her hand on his shoulder. He put his hand on her waist while he nuzzled his head in her neck that basically gave her goosebumps. 

"I wish we could stay like this forever." He whispered. 

"I know." Sooyoung said as she got up and continued packing.

The nurse came in and announced that Sooyoung was ready to leave. Once Sooyoung was done packing, Chanyeol already locked his hand with hers. 

---

When they got to the reception desk, Chanyeol and Sooyoung saw Sehun and the other EXO members sitting in the waiting area playing on their phones. Sooyoung let her hand go once she saw Sehun because he still doesn't know that they are dating. 

Kai was the first to notice that both of them came in to the reception desk.

"Sooyoung!" Kai yelled while getting up from his spot. He came towards her and pulled her into a hug.

Kai let go and Sehun was behind him and pulled his sister into a hug. 

"My baby sister." Sehun groaned. "Are you okay? Is your body okay?" 

"I'm fine, Oppa." Sooyoung smiled.

"Hey! Did you get that teddy bear?" 

Sooyoung showed him the pink teddy bear.  "I did. Thank you, Oppa."

"We also got you a gift too." Kris announced by holding up a small blue bag.

"Thank you." She smiled. "I'll open it when I get home." 

"No!" Chen pouted. "Open it now!" Chen couldn't wait anymore.

She chuckled as she took out a small little box. Once she opened it, inside there was a heart shaped necklace that engraved "We Are One!" EXO'S saying when they greet themselves. 

"Wow. This is really pretty. Thank you." She smiled. 

Chanyeol smiled at her actions when she saw the necklace. 

"Sooyoung-ah, we should get you home now." Suho announced while grabbing her suitcase.

---

Sooyoung sat in between Chanyeol and Kai. Chanyeol wanted to lock his hand with hers but he couldn't since Sehun was in the van with them. All they di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter