Finally Leaving

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Day that EXO leaves for Singapore]

-Sooyoung's Point of View-

I got even sicker. Sicker before when my mom checked on me. 

"Sooyoung-ah,  I have your soup." My mom said from the other side of the door before entering.

I groaned as I put the back of my hand on my forehead. 

"Aw, my poor daughter." My mom put the soup down in my nightstand and sat on the end of my bed.

My mom took the back of her hand and decided to put it on the forehead. "You're burning up!" My mom took the thermometer and stuck it in my mouth. Once it beeped, my mom looked at it and her eyes widened. 

"104! You're really sick Sooyoung! I need to go get you medicine." My mom said as she got up.

"Mom." I coughed. "I thought you had work." My mouth sounded like there was something stuck in my throat. 

"I was going to go in later when you started to get better." My mom explained.

"It's okay. I'll be fine by myself." 

"Oh okay. Call me if you need anything." My mom walked over and kissed my forehead. 

I made a okay sign using my hand before she left. After she left, I went back to sleep.

---

- No One's Point of View-

After Sooyoung's mom started to back out her car out of the garage,  there was Chanyeol at the end of the street running. He stopped when he saw Sooyoung's mom leave for work.

Chanyeol started to run again when he learned that Sooyoung was home by herself. He ran until he got infront if her house.  He saw Sooyoung's bedroom window and saw that it was opened. He did what he usually did, climb up the wall.

---

Once he got in,  he saw his girlfriend just laying there asleep. It looked like she was dead because she wasn't moving. She was breathing but just not moving. 

"Soo- Sooyoung!" Chanyeol ran to the side of her bed and kneeled right next to her.

-Sooyoung's Point of View-

I opened my eyes seeing my boyfriend right infront of me. 

"Yah." My voice croaked. "What-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter