First Night Home Engaged

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that little surprise, Chanyeol decided to walk me backstage finding Tasha unnie still clapping. 

"Oh my god!" Tasha squealed. "That was the cutest marriage proposal I've ever seen!"

"Cupcake, I need to go back on stage so I'll see you in a bit." Chanyeol bent down and kissed me on my lips. 

"Bye." I waved before he walked away. 

"That was so so so cute!" Tasha cooed when she wrapped her arm around my shoulder, leading me back to the dressing room.

---

"Hey guys, I'll see you later." Chanyeol waved when Sehun caught up to him. 

"Hyung!" Sehun called for Chanyeol. Chanyeol turned around seeing Sehun run up to him. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." Chanyeol nodded and walked with Sehun outside. 

"When were you planning that surprise? For my sister." 

Chanyeol replied, "For a couple of months now. Why?"

"Well, you're showing me that you really care for my sister and that you want to stay by her side forever so I'm just glad she found someone like you." Sehun confessed. "Did she tell you that she used to be depressed until high school started? Before she met you?"

After Chanyeol heard that his fiancé used to be depressed, his heart broke. 

"What?"

Sehun continued, "Yeah she doesn't look like a person to be depressed but her best friend who came from America came and lived with us before but she found out that he died once he went back home. She didn't want to talk to anyone for months almost to a year. That's how depressed she was because her best friend died. I tried talking to her but she would just tell me to go away." 

Chanyeol thought he was lying but no, he was her brother for god sakes.

"So, can you take care of her and protect her once you two are married? For me?" Sehun reached out his hand waiting for Chanyeol to shake it. Chanyeol reached his hand out and shook it. "I got it, brother." Chanyeol grinned.

---

 Chanyeol went back into the dressing room finding his fiancé and cordi-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter