Family Vacation: Day 1; Part 2

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Chanyeol pinned me down, he started to kiss me more than he usually does. Don't worry! There was no stripping or anything. Just kissing. 

"Chanyeol-ah." Chanyeol was still sleeping and apparently I went to sleep first and then Chanyeol followed. "Chanyeol." I started shaking him awake. He wouldn't wake up, huh? I hovered over his face and kissed him. That was when he finally woke up. 

"Hi Sleepy Head." I said before kissing him again.

"Hi Cupcake." Chanyeol grabbed me and started to kiss me again.

When I pulled away, his hand found its way to my back. "We should go do something."

"Like what?" Chanyeol closed his eyes again. I laid my head on his chest and replied, "Let's walk around the resort instead of sleeping all day." I giggled when he started to lock his gaze on me.

"Alright, Cupcake. Anything for my princess." Chanyeol got up and he carried me bridal style.

---

"The smell of nature." Chanyeol breathed in the outdoors into his nostrils. 

When the both of us kept walking, Chanyeol noticed some of his friends that were there also. "Oh! There's my friends!" Chanyeol let go of my hand and ran to them. Most of his friends were all girls. Should I be worried? I didn't know so I walked back to the hotel room without him knowing. I decided to take out my phone once I got back into mine and Chanyeol's room, I decided to called Baekhyun, but then I remembered he was at school so when I hung up, he called me back.

"Hello? Sooyoung-ah?" -Baekhyun.

"Oppa. Hey. I thought you were at school?" -Me.

"No, I didn't feel good so I stayed home. Yah, you don't sound alright. Are you okay?"

"Not really. Chanyeol ditched me for some of his girl friends."

"Aish, that pabo. Why would he do that? He could of seen them at school." 

"I don't know. Like, we were walking hand in hand and he let go when he saw them so he ran to them." I sighed.

"Where are you now?" 

"At the resort. Sehun and Luhan went out and wandered while my parents went out for breakfast so I'm here, all alone."

Baekhyun wanted to go see Sooyoung since Chanyeol ditched her. "Oh. Do you want someone there with you right now?" 

"Right now? Yes. It would be a miracle if someone I knew was here but that's probably impossible."

"Oh um Sooyoung-ah, I'm going to go. I had something pop up. See you later?"

 "Okay. Bye." I said before I hung up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter