Night in Japan

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Chanyeol and I made up, EXO and I went back to my hotel since they haven't checked in yet. We saw their manager standing outside of the hotel that I was staying in. Their manager didn't look happy.

"Hyung." Suho walked up to him. "What's wrong?"

"The hotel service here ! I got you guys a "room"". EXO's manager emphasized on the word "room." 

"Show us." Luhan crossed his arms.

When they got to their location, EXO could see why they were upset.

"I am not sleeping in these!" Baekhyun pouted.

"Me neither!" Xiumin crossed his arms. 

"Sorry guys but this is what I could get you." 

"Baby sister!" Sehun ran over to me. "Where's your room? Did you get one of these?" Sehun's thumb pointed to those small mini pods.

"No." I shook my head. 

"Where's your room, Cupcake?" Chanyeol asked when he pulled me closer to him. 

 

My room was on the 7th floor. When I opened the door to my room, I clearly showed them that my room wasn't a pod.

"I want to sleep in here!" Chen demanded.

"Me too!" Xiumin jumped onto my bed.

"Me three!" Baekhyun and Kai raised their hands.

"Guys, she probably got the expensive room." Suho explained. 

"Actually I didn't. This room was pretty cheap." 

Just then, EXO's manager came back in with good news. "Guys! I got you a better room. Um Chanyeol, are you going to sleep in here or are you going to bunk with someone else?" 

"I'll stay in here." He smiled.

"Okay." The manager nodded. "Come on guys." EXO's manager gathered everyone and left the room.

After everyone left, I went to my bed and laid down on my bed while Chanyeol started to unpack his suitcase. 

"Are you tired?" Chanyeol asked, still unpacking his suitcase.

I turned my body to face him. I nodded while I was watching him unpack. Chanyeol stopped unpacking and got on the bed, laying me in his chest. 

"Hey Cupcake." Chanyeol called me.

"Hm?" I looked up to him. He was staring at the wall where the TV was until he looked down at me.

"I've been thinking. Ever since we got together, we never had a date." 

He was right. Ever since we started dating, we never had a date. Both of us never planned of one.

"Do you want one?" I started to play with his fingers.

"Can we?" Chanyeol took my hand and kissed it.

"Let's go." I got up the bed. "I'm going to change." I went around the bed until Chanyeol grabbed my wrist. 

"What's wrong, Channie?" I walked toward him, brushing his bangs out of his eyes. 

"You don't need to change. You look beautiful already." He smiled.

I looked down at my outfit before looking back at him. "Really?" 

He nodded and replied, "Really." 

"But I look so gross." I whined, pouting. 

Chanyeol got off the bed and pinched my cheeks. "You do not." He said in a baby voice.

I shoved his hands away and glared at him. "I'm still going to change." I turned around, walking to my suitcase grabbing a floral top and skinny jeans.

 

When I walked out, I grabbed a white cardigan and wore it over my top. I noticed that Chanyeol changed also when he spoke up. "Cupcake, if you're going to change, I'm going to change too." Chanyeol grinned. I smiled when I slipped on my black flat shoes. "You're too cute." I got up and pinched his cheeks lightly before letting go. I was going to walk out the door when Chanyeol stopped me.

"Cupcake." Chanyeol called. 

"Hm?" I turned around before shutting the door.

"You're going to walk out like that? It's cold." 

"Oh yeah." I whispered. "I'm dumb." I hit my head before I went over to grab my coat when Chanyeol grabbed it for me, draping it over my shoulders so I can slip my arms through the sleeve.

"Cupcake, you're not dumb." Chanyeol kissed my forehead. He grabbed his jacket and I helped his slip his arms through the sleeves. "Thanks Cupcake." 

"You're welcome." I smiled.

"Shall we?" Chanyeol lifted his right arm a little. I looked away and smiled before looking back at him. "We shall." I held his arm.

When the both of us got to the lobby, EXO was already in there, being admired by many girls surrounding them.

"Hey love birds!" Luhan waved.

I waved to Luhan when Kris and Suho walked up to us.

"Where are you two heading?" Kris smirked.

"Hyung! We're going on a date." Chanyeol grinned.

"A date?" Suho looked at the two of them.

"Yup." Chanyeol nodded. "A date. Well if you excuse us, we'll be heading out now." Chanyeol started to led me out of the lobby when Chen ran up to us.

"We're going clubbing later! Don't be late and meet us back here at 9, okay?"

"Okay, dad." I joked making Chanyeol laugh along with me. 

"Now if you excuse us.." Chanyeol repeated from before. "My lady and I have a date to attend. Come along Cupcake." Chanyeol smirked and led me out of the lobby.

"Don't do anything to my baby sister!!" Sehun yelled.

---

"I didn't think it was going to be this cold out." I shivered, letting go of Chanyeol's hand and sticking it in my pocket.

Chanyeol stopped me and grabbed some gloves out of his pocket and stuck them on my hands.

"I knew you were going to get cold this easy." Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter