Fall Dance

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung,  don't tell anyone." Chanyeol whispered as he and Suho came out of the ring shop.

"Got it." Suho winked.

---

Sooyoung was sitting in the living room when she heard the doorbell ring. *Finally! My food!* She thought as she got off the couch.

After she paid, she went back into the living room and sat there until Chanyeol got home. *Why is he late?* She thought as she started to eat her food.

Finally Chanyeol got home and instead of going through the front door, he climbed in through her bedroom window like always. He noticed that she wasn't in her room. "Sooyoung?" He called for her name before scratching his head. 

"I'm down here!" I yelled after hearing him from all the way downstairs.

"Cupcake, what are you doing down here?" Chanyeol came down and asked before sitting on the couch, pulling her closer.

"I was waiting for my food." I showed him my bowl. "Did you eat?"

"No, I went out with Suho hyung." Chanyeol replied while playing with one of my hand.

"Well you're lucky I bought you some." Chanyeol got up and grabbed the bag that had his favorite food in it. 

"Thanks Cupcake!" Chanyeol grinned before kissing her cheek.

"Hurry up and eat. We have school tomorrow." I chuckled before getting up.

---

It took a while for Chanyeol to eat. Usually, he'll just finish it like under 5 minutes but it kind of took him a while. I didn't want to wait any longer so I decided to go up to bed and sleep. 

Chanyeol finally came up and saw me sleeping already. "My cupcake is sleeping without me again? Um rude." Chanyeol pouted as he made his way to his backpack. 

"Yah." I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Just hurry and take a shower." I stuck out my tongue at him.

"So we can have our 'fun' tonight?" Chanyeol smirked. 

"No." I raised my eyebrow.

"Fine." Chanyeol frowned.

---

"Chanyeol! How long does it take you to take a shower?" I asked when he came out.

"What? I have to look good for my lady!" Chanyeol replied before getting into bed.

"You need to stop being cheesy." I smiled when he kissed my nose. 

Chanyeol pulled me close and whispered: "Good night, Cupcake." 

"Good night." I pecked his lips. 

---

"Morning Cupcake!" Chanyeol jumped on the bed.

"Stop." I shooed him away.

"Cupcake!" Chanyeol started to whine. "I want to see you in your new uniform!" 

"Ugh! Fine!" I said as I got up. "I really hate you right now." I mumbled as so he wouldn't hear me. 

"I heard that." Chanyeol stopped jumping and got down. 

---

"Cupcake! Are you done?! I want to see you in your new uniform!" Chanyeol was sitting on the bed playing with fingers waiting for Sooyoung to come out.  Since he already changed into his, he was getting very very inpatient for his girlfriend.

"Will you wait? I'm almost done!" I replied, yelling back.

Finally when I was finished, I took a look of myself and I did like this uniform better than the other one. I straighten my skirt before unlocking the door. Chanyeol heard the door unlock and he got up and went to the bathroom door that was in my room waiting for me to come out. 

When I came out, his eyes widened. "Cupcake! You look hot!" Chanyeol smirked when he came closer to me. 

"Oh my god Chanyeol." I looked away. I took a look and him and he was handsome. "My little Chanyeolie is handsome." I went up to him and brushed his bangs out of his eyes. 

Chanyeol came closer to me and gave me a peck on the lips for calling him handsome. "What was that for?" I furrowed my eyebrow. 

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter