Planning

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Wednesday--After School]

"Sooyoung-ah!" 

I turned around seeing Sehun run up to me.

"Oppa, what's up?" 

"Umma told me to walk you home today." 

"Why?" 

"She called me saying that she and Appa had big news, apparently." Sehun shrugged.

 ---

"Okay kids." Our dad slammed both of his hands on the kitchen table. Our dad was literally scaring us. Our dad started to smirk when we jumped a little after he slammed his hands on the table. It was like we we're being interviewed by the police like in those movies. 

"Um-- uh Appa, wha-- what's all this about?" Sehun studdered while still holding onto me. He may be my older brother, but he is such a baby.

"We're going on a trip!" Our mom got excited and yelled.

"Yeobo, I thought we were doing my plan." Our dad took his hands off the table and they found their way to his waist when he looked at our mom. 

"Do you want to scare the kids? I mean you already scared Sehun for god sakes!"

"Umma." Sehun pouted.

"Sorry Sehun, you know you're a crybaby when it comes to scary things. But I didn't get how you got scared of your dad?"

"I am no crybaby." Sehun crossed his arms and pouted.

"Anyways, you kids can bring anyone with us." 

Sehun and I looked at each other with excitement. "Anyone?" We both said together.

"Yes, anyone." Or parents nodded.

"Ooh! Can I bring Luhan hyung?!" Sehun raised his hand.

"Yes Sehun, you can." Appa nodded and then turned to me. "Sooyoung-ah, who are you bringing?"

"Ooh! Are you bringing Chanyeol?" My mom clapped her hands with excitement when she asked.

"Can I bring him?" I asked before looking at Sehun.

"Sure sweetie." Our parents smiled.

"By the way, where are we going?" Sehun asks.

"To a camping resort!" Our mom started to jump up and down while our dad tried to calm her down.

"Since we're going on a vacation.... Aw mom! Does this mean we have to wear matching clothes?!" Sehun and I started to groan since we knew that our mom was going to match us up. 

"You got it." Our mom clicked her tongue.

"When do we leave?" 

"Friday. You'll get to miss school that day." Or dad replied.

"And kids, we're going shopping tomorrow so bring Chanyeol and Luhan. Oh and Sehun, you need to go tell your manager you, Luhan and Chanyeol will be gone for 3 days." 

"Since it's late, you 2 go to sleep." Sehun didn't go back to dorm so he spent the night here.

---

[Morning]

-knock knock-

"Who's here this early?" My mom scratched her head when she approached the door. When she opened it, it was Chanyeol. 

"Good morning!" Chanyeol bowed.

"Hi Chanyeol! Come in." 

"Is Sooyoung up yet?" 

"No,  you can go wake her up for me." 

Chanyeol nodded and went upstairs and approached Sooyoung's room. He slowly opened the door seeing a sleepy Sooyoung cuddling with her stuffed animal.

"Cupcake." Chanyeol whispered before closing the door behind him. He sat on the bed and watched her sleep for a little until he took off his shoes and he started to jump on the bed.

"Rise and shine, Cupcake!" Chanyeol continued to jump on the bed. 

I woke up and his head was hovering over me. "Hi Cupcake." Chanyeol smiled before planting a kiss on my lips.

"Hi." I smiled back and I brushed his bangs that were covering his eyes. "What are you doing here?" I his cheek making his smile even cuter. 

"What I always do. Accompanying my lady to school." Chanyeol grinned. 

"You're cute but you need to stop with these cheesy sayings." I said as I got out of bed. Chanyeol came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"You have plans tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked before he kissed my neck making me shiver because of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter