Sick

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I did not feel good when I woke up this morning. Why was the room spinning? Did something happen yesterday? Was I eating or drinking something I wasn't suppose to? I looked to my right side seeing Chanyeol sleeping peacefully while I was trying to get my act together. I got out of bed and immediately, I fell to the ground.

"Ow!" I whined making Chanyeol wake up.

"What?" Chanyeol shot up with sleepy eyes. He rubbed them before taking a look of the room. "Um Cupcake?"

My whole body was laying on the floor. I had the back side of my hand on my forehead. I groaned showing Chanyeol I was still here. Chanyeol got off the bed and went around the bed, seeing me lay on the floor.

"Cupcake!" Chanyeol kneeled right next to me, lifting me up onto the bed. Once he put me on the bed, he took the blanket and placed it over me. He ran to the other side of the bed and got on, pulling me closer to him. 

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol started to my hair.

I shook my head. I couldn't get sound coming out of my mouth since I didn't feel good. 

"My poor Cupcake." Chanyeol rested his cheek on top of my head. He gave me a kiss on the top of my forehead. My forehead seemed a little warm to him so he took the back of his hand and placed it on my head. "Cupcake! You're burning!"

Chanyeol got off the bed and ran into the bathroom, grabbing a towel, soaking it under the sink with cold water. When he came out, he went to my side of the bed and folded the towel, placing it on her head. Then he went to his side of the bed and hopped on, watching me sleep. Chanyeol started to her hair once again before he fell asleep. 

---

-Couple Hours Later-

Chanyeol woke up late this morning realizing that he had to go sightseeing with the group today. Sooyoung woke up hearing him run around the room freaking out about something. 

"Chanyeol." My voice croaked when I called his name. He stopped what he was doing and ran over to my side of the bed.

"Cupcake! Are you okay?" 

"Not really." I shook my head. "What are you doing?" 

"I forgot we had to do something with the group today so I need to hurry and pick out my clothes." Chanyeol ran over to his suitcase, grabbing some clothes out. "Are you okay staying here by yourself?" 

I nodded my head. "You can go. Don't be out too long."

"Alright." Chanyeol came over and gave her a kiss on the nose.

 

"There you are!" Their manager yelled when he saw Chanyeol come out of the elevator. 

"Sorry!" Chanyeol apoligized.

"Yah, where's Sooyoung?" Sehun walked up to him. 

"She's sick and she can't go." 

"What?! And you left her alone?" Sehun face palmed. "I'm going to her room. Sehun was on his way to the elevator when Baekhyun stopped him. 

"No. I'll do it. You guys can go." Baekhyun walked around Sehun and pressed the button for the elevator.

"Baekhyun-ah." Suho called. "Are you sure you want to skip this?"

Baekhyun nodded before he got into the elevator. "See you later." Baekhyun waved when the doors closed.

 

*I didn't think staying here in a hotel room in Japan would be so boring.* 

After Chanyeol left, I decided to watch some Japanese TV shows. While I was watching this one particular show, there was someone knocking on the door. *Who is it?* You thought when you slowly got out of bed, walking to the door. When you finally approached the door, you looked into the peep hole seeing a patient Baekhyun standing outside of the door. 

"Hi!"  Baekhyun waved when. I opened the door.

"Hey." My voice sounded horrible. I placed my hand over my throat when I let Baekhyun in. 

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked after he closed the door and walked over to my bed.

"Not really." I grabbed my blanket and pulled it closer to me. "What are you doing here anyways? Weren't you suppose to go sightseeing around Japan today with the group?" 

"Well..." Baekhyun started to fiddle with his fingers as he sat down on a chair that was close to my bed. "I heard that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter