Making My Day Happy Again

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooyoung, are you hungry?  Want to go to an arcade?" Baekhyun asked, still dragging Sooyoung's wrist.

Sooyoung remained quiet. She still couldn't believe that Chanyeol would do something stupid.

She sniffed, thinking about Chanyeol. Baekhyun stopped and faced her. He showed a frown on his face before hugging her. 

Baekhyun let go and her cheek. Sooyoung closed her eyes when he was her cheek. "Thank you... for taking me out." She choked on her tears.

*Park Chanyeol, you pabo. How dare you hurt the girl you love.* Baekhyun thought while taking a look at her wet face.

"Come on." Baekhyun held her hand. "I'll take you to a waffle restaurant.  Are you in the mood for waffles?" Baekhyun grinned really big so he could make her smile.

Sooyoung looked at him and she did smile. She nodded and followed him. 

 ---

During class, Chanyeol decided to lay his head into his arms. He wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

When it was finally a break, Krystal decides to swing by his classroom. 

"Chanyeol Oppa!!" She yelled from the hallway. Chanyeol looked up and he had a disgusted look shown on his face. He got up and went into the hallway.

"Oppa!" Krystal wrapped her arms around his waist. 

"Let go!" Chanyeol removed her arms before facing her.

"What are you doing here anyways? Are you going to kiss me again? Huh?" Chanyeol started to yell since he was furious.

"Oppa." Krystal started to frown. "I just wanted to see you." 

"No! You've done enough! Not only you made the girl I love run away from me, you also made my best friend run away from me. The girl I loved was my girlfriend and when she saw us kissing, I could totally tell that her heart was dying inside. Yeah I liked you in preschool but that was the past. I remembered when I came up to you and I told you I liked you but you liked someone else. That's when I found a new girl to crush on and not you." Chanyeol started to tear up. "I even ruined her birthday because of this!" Chanyeol continued before going back into the classroom. 

Chanyeol went to his desk and sat there, with his head in his arms, crying.

---

Baekhyun and Sooyoung were sitting at the waffle house, sharing a chocolate ice cream waffle sandwich. Baekhyun kept feeding her but she kept giggling when he kept making airplane noises.

"Oppa! Stop." Sooyoung started to giggle again. Since Baekhyun didn't like her calling him by his name, he told her to call him "Oppa". Of course she didn't know if she wanted to do that since she only calls Sehun that, she gave in and said yes.

Baekhyun took a finger full of whipped cream and decides to dab it o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter