Meeting This Girl

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Oh Sehun!" Seohyun said in a serious tone as she crossed her arms. "Why would you take forever just to change?" 

Sehun laughed as he pulled his sister close him. "I took forever because I had to buy a necklace for my little sister as a going away present even though you're going to see me again." He chuckled when he pulled out the necklace out of the shopping bag, 

"Don't be cheesy." Seohyun said before she rolled her eyes.

The necklace was placed around Seohyun's neck which made Seohyun jump a little but once she looked down, she noticed that the necklace was a infinity symbol. 

"This necklace means that we're going to stay together for a long time." Sehun grinned as he looked at his sister who was just raising her eyebrow at him.

"Sehun Oppa, you're so weird and cheesy but I love you for that." Seohyun softened before smiling. "Thank you."

He grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. "I am seriously going to miss living with you guys." He muttered by her ear.  

Chanyeol who stopped at the end of the block with Baekhyun saw the girl he had a crush on hug some other guy but he did not know that Seohyun was hugging Sehun.

"Park Chanyeol! Is that guy her boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked but it looked like Chanyeol was not paying any attention, a habit that Chanyeol had but he could not get rid of. 

"Who cares." Chanyeol shrugged. "We can always see her on Monday." Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun by the collar of his shirt and walked to the other side of the block with Baekhyun. 

---

[Next Day]

Sehun woke up this morning and finished packing his last suitcase. Right when he finished, he went downstairs and found his mom placing his breakfast on the table but once he got to the kitchen, he noticed one person who was not at the table, someone other than his dad. His little sister. 

"Umma," Sehun called as he sat down at the table infront of his food. "Where's Seohyun?"

His mom placed her ladle down before she turned around to face her son with a pout. "Poor girl is sad that you're leaving so she locked herself in her room." 

Sehun slammed his fork down onto the table and immediately ran up to Seohyun's room with a speed of lightning.

"Sehun-ah! Where are you going?!" Sehun's mom yelled from the kitchen.

Once Sehun got to her room, his mom was right. Seohyun did lock herself in her room. Sehun could even hear light sobs coming from the inside of her bedroom. He quickly started to jiggle Seohyun's doorknob but it could not be unlocked. 

"Seohyun!" Sehun shouted from the other side. "Please let me in." He pleaded but there was no answer for a second until she quietly replied, "Go away." 

"But Seohyun," Sehun pouted as he faced her door but he knew she wasn't going to open it, even if it was for her favorite person in the whole wide world. He finally took his hand off her doorknob and walked away. 

Inside her room, Seohyun sat on her carpeted floor with her knees against her chest and her arms on top of her knees. She was about to place her earbuds into her ear when she heard a van park infront of her house. She got up from the floor and looked out the window and saw Sehun roll his luggage towards the van with her mom following behind. 

*What am I doing?!* Seohyun screamed in her head before she quickly unlocked her door and ran out. 

---

"Oppa!" Seohyun screamed as she came running out of her front door. 

"Seohyun!" Sehun quickly turned so he could wrap his arms around her. 

"I'm sorry." Seohyun cried as she continued to hug her brother

"Why are you sorry?" He cried and also laughed as he looked down at his little sister who was too busy crying in his embrace. She couldn't say anything but cry. "I'll miss you, Seohyun." He whispered into her ear.

"Sehun," His new manager called. "Time to go." 

Sehun slowly let go of his sister before he walked towards the van. Before he got in, he mouthed, "I love you." and made a heart for his sister who was still crying. Seohyun waved as the van drove away. Once the car was out of sight, Seohyun looked at the necklace Sehun got for her. She wrapped the charm in her hand while it was still hanging on his neck. 

It was offical. Sehun packed up and moved into his new dorm. .

---

[Couple H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter