Ignoring Him

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the pass couple of weeks, I've been ignoring Baekhyun. Everyone in EXO kept on asking why I haven't talked to him for these couple of weeks and I keep telling them 'it's nothing' or 'I don't know.' 

"Cupcake, why won't you talk to Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked, pulling me into his lap. 

"I don't know. My heart is telling me not to talk to him." I laid my head into his neck.

 "Why?" Chanyeol started to rub my back.

"I don't know." I mumbled. 

"What?" 

"I said I didn't know!" I got off his lap and went up to my room.

"Cupcake." Chanyeol followed me upstairs. 

Once Chanyeol got to my room, I was laying face down on my bed. Chanyeol came over and sat right next to me. I could tell by the weight that was sinking down. 

"Cupcake." Chanyeol started to frown. He didn't like seeing his girlfriend all upset over something. 

"Fine." I took my face off my bed and faced Chanyeol. "Do you really want to know?" Chanyeol nodded and looked at me while grabbing my hands.

I closed my eyes and sighed before opening my eyes again. "The reason why is.... at the dance, I saw him and Taeyeon kiss in the hallway. But somehow, I was starting to get jealous but then I was thinking why because I have you of course and that's why I haven't been talking to him." 

Chanyeol started to nod for understanding and he decided to give me a kiss on the lips. That's when my eyebrows started to furrow. "What was that for?" 

Chanyeol replied, "Thanks for telling me." He smiled before giving me another kiss. 

I sighed and gave his a kiss on the lips. "Thanks for listening and not laughing at me." I smiled a little.

"Anything for my princess." He started to my cheek. "Hey! Want to go out? I'm kind of bored here." Chanyeol started to pout.

"Sure. Where does little Chanyeolie want to go?" I chuckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter