Night

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Next Morning]

I woke up this morning and I forgot that I moved into my new apartment. I looked over seeing the picture collage of Chanyeol and I on my nightstand. I couldn't wait to tell him about my house.

[In Class]

"Sooyoung-ah!' Hyemi called my name.

"Morning!" I waved.

"Where were you when I picked you up?"

"I moved." 

"What?!" Hyemi's mouth opened wide.

"Yeah, I moved." I repeated. 

"Why didn't you tell me this?"

"Because I moved in yesterday right after school"

"Yah, you're lucky."  

"Why?" I questioned. 

"Because, you're on your own now." 

"But I need to get a job in order to stay in the house though." I sighed. 

"Cupcake!" Chanyeol called from the hallway.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I got up and Hyemi nodded.

"Hi Channie." I smiled when I brushed his bangs away from his eyes.

 "Yah, I came over to your house yesterday but no one was home." Chanyeol started to pout. 

"Oh about that.." I chuckled. "I moved." 

Chanyeol didn't say anything and all he did was stare at me with his eyes wide.

"Chanyeol." I shook him. "Park Chanyeol." I continued to shake him. I knew I wasn't going anywhere with this so I did the one thing he liked: kissing. So I decided to peck his lips and that's when he finally came back.

"Earth to Chanyeol." I waved my hand infront of his face.

"Oh. Sorry." Chanyeol chuckled. "So, you moved?"

I nodded and smiled. "Yup. My own house."

"By yourself?! You know what that means." Chanyeol whispered as he bent down and kissed my cheek.

"You're so gross, but I love you for that." 

"How are you going to pay for the house?" Chanyeol asked before he placed both of his hands on my arms.

"I need a job. I don't like how I need to get a job but that's the way I'm going to pay for my house." 

Chanyeol started thinking until his head lit up like a light bulb.

"I know where you can get a job!" Chanyeol grinned. 

"Where?" 

"Okay so you know our cordi-noona Tasha right?"

"Yeah." I nodded. 

"Well she needs an assistant so I think you can fit in with her! Since there is the 12 of us, it takes her a long time to get us ready. And she makes good money since we're popular right now." Chanyeol explained. "And you also help me get ready for the day too so I think that's the perfect job for my Cupcake." 

"And we'll get to be together." I added which made Chanyeol smirk.

"Students! Get to class." Chanyeol's teacher warned.

"Bye." I whispered before Chanyeol bent down and gave me a kiss on the nose.

"Bye." Chanyeol waved before he walked away to his class.

---

"That's it for today students! See you tomorrow." 

"I'm going to go first Hyemi."

"Bye." Hyemi waved.

After class, I decided to go to my locker. While I was there, I could hear EXO coming around the corner. It sounded like they were fighting about something.

"Cupcake!" Chanyeol ran over to where I was.

"Hi." I smiled then I looked over seeing EXO still fighting about something. 

"Channie, what are they fighting about?"

Chanyeol replied, "I told them that you could be our new cordi-noona but then Sehun decided to in and say that you can't do it and blah blah blah." 

"So he's saying that I have no talent? We'll see about that." I walked over finding Sehun still bickering so I grabbed his arm and asked, "Sehun Oppa, can I talk to you over here?" 

Sehun replied, "Sure." So I grabbed him and walked away where EXO couldn't hear us. EXO was watching us fight and fight the whole time and that's when I finally ended the conversation by walking out of the building. Sehun came back to his group and said, "The thing I said about my sister, I take it back." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter