Slumber Party

Oppa's Rules (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Friday- SM building]

Tasha unnie let me go home early since the both of us got everything done early so I stayed and watched EXO practice. I was sitting in the corner when Chanyeol kept making eye contact with me even though he kept messing up the moves.

Before EXO started to practice, everybody set their bags right next to me to guard and keep safe. Of course, Chanyeol had to yell, "My bag goes right here! Next to Cupcake!" I was thinking to myself, *Big mistake, Channie.* So I took out his phone and I started to take pictures of them practicing. Then I got bored so I started to take pictures of myself until Chanyeol finally caught me. 

"Yah! Cupcake!" Chanyeol got my attention making me jump a little. I got up and ran out of the practice room laughing so he couldn't find me. "Come back here!" He yelled. I went into another practice room and I thought no one was in there until I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and there was SHINee right in front of me.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry." I bowed.

"It's okay." Their maknae Taemin laughed. 

"We just finished practice anyways." Jonghyun said as he went to go retrieve his water bottle.

"What's your name?" Minho asked after he sat down right next to Jonghyun. 

"I'm Oh Sooyoung." I greeted myself.

"Aren't you Sehun's little sister?" Onew asked.

"Ne-- Neh." 

"Oh! I've seen you at school with Sehun then!" Key mentioned.

"Really?" I laughed. "Well, I should go now. I'm sorry if I did interrupted your practice." 

"It's okay." Onew chuckled.

"I like you." Taemin smiled. "Can we hang out again?"

"Okay." I smiled.

"Can I have your number?" Taemin took out his phone and gave it to me. 

"That maknae." Minho whispered into Jonghyun's ear.

I gave Taemin my number and once I put it in, I handed the phone back and he wouldn't stop staring at it. 

"See you at school." I waved before I left the room.

"Bye!" They all yelled.

---

"I found you!" Chanyeol grabbed me and carried me back into the practice room that SHINee was in. 

"Where were you?" Sehun asked.

I replied, "I met the SHINee Oppas." 

"Oh. Are we still having that party today?!" Chen jumped up and down.

"Do you guys still want to?" I gave Chanyeol back his phone.

"Let's go!" EXO got up and grabbed their things.

"Cupcake, these are cute photos of you." Chanyeol chuckled when he went through his photos.

Crap! I forgot to delete them!

"Give me that!" I tried grabbing his phone but he held it up in the air so I couldn't get it. Curse his height!

"Dang it! I hate your height!" I pouted.

Chanyeol laughed and patted the top of my head before he bent down and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "It's not my fault that I'm this tall." Chanyeol chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter