Time to Rescue!

Revolver

They opened the door and Kyung Soo's eyes widened when someone's arms wrapped onto his waist.

"Yeol," Kyung Soo chuckled as Baekhyun came outside and pouted.

"Don't use me as your fire, Chanyeol," Kyung Soo laughed and Chanyeol ran to see Baekhyun.

Chanyeol back-hugged Baekhyun as the shorter blushed because of the closeness.

"Don't be jealous," Chanyeol whispered as Jongin's eyes widened.

"Get a room," Kyung Soo said as he blushed and went away.

They continued walking to the practice area. Jongin awed the equipments and technology. Kyung Soo saw some trainers and remembered the day when he trained that hard too.

"Where do you want to go?" Jongin asked as he looked at the direction.

"Shooting field," Kyung Soo read as he followed the arrow.

"Fine then," Jongin replied as they opened a door and took the guns provided.

"Loser will buy dinner," Jongin playfully placed a bet as Kyung Soo smiled.

"Let's try then," Kyung Soo stepped into the arena as Jongin entered beside him.

The target began to show up as they aimed well. Kyung Soo did it calmly because he was a sniper to begin as Jongin also moved efficiently in order to finish the moving target.

"Well done," The computer ended the simulation and showed the score.

"I won!" Jongin cheered as Kyung Soo snorted.

Actually he meant to miss the last target and let Jongin had it. He chuckled and they went outside.

"Let's just go," Kyung Soo found his favorite arena and Jongin frowned to see an archery arena.

"I can't even hold the bow in the right position," Jongin said as Kyung Soo smiled.

"Then watch and learn," Kyung Soo smiled calmly as he took the bow and entered the training arena.

"Let's begin," The computer started to let out the targets from every angles.

Jongin stunned to see Kyung Soo aimed his bow perfectly at all the targets. Even the moving one got hit by Kyung Soo's arrow.

"Well done, perfect," The computer commented as Kyung Soo put the bow to its place and Jongin applaused unconciously.

"You are good," Jongin commented as Kyung Soo blushed.

"Thanks."

"Should we trained this too?" Jongin asked when they arrived at the fighting arena.

"Hello," Tao greeted as he and Sehun wiped the sweats after trained fighting each other.

"Wanna practice too?" Sehun asked as Kyung Soo nodded.

"Then fight me!" Tao said as Kyung Soo smiled and stepped inside the arena.

Tao wanted to know more about Kyung Soo's style in fighting and analyzed his moves. Jongin eyed the smaller boy as he awed the efficient movements. Kyung Soo didn't move much but he made some good impacts when he attacked. Tao seemed so eager while Kyung Soo calmly moved.

"You are good!" Tao said as they ended the practice.

"Practice makes perfect," Kyung Soo smiled as he took the towel provided there.

They decided to check on Chanyeol and Baekhyun in their room.

"Hello!" Baekhyun told them to come inside and they shocked by the monitors there.

"We found something interesting!" Chanyeol pointed at the monitor and Kyung Soo shocked to see a building.

"Our school," Sehun stated.

"We can see everything here," Baekhyun scrolled to explore the school when Kyung Soo spotted something disturbed him.

"Can you switch to the back side of the school?" Kyung Soo asked.

"Easy," Chanyeol typed some codes and the satelite was now previewed the back side of the school as they shouted together.

"The black mercedes!!"

Baekhyun zoomed it in and a silver van visibled near behind the mercedes. Suddenly a back door opened and some people dragged out from the building.

"Luhan hyung!" Sehun looked at Luhan as Tao found Suho and Kris.

"Xiumin hyung is there!!" Baekhyun shouted as Chanyeol growled.

"They didn't make it to his home," Jongin said as Baekhyun tried to follow the van.

"Switch to the street cam," Chanyeol commanded as Baekhyun pressed another button and a monitor blinked on.

They watched the van and the black mercedes went to a mall. But the cars entered the basement.

"Can you get the CCTV too?" Tao asked as Baekhyun and Chanyeol thought for a while.

"We don't know. They are no wireless link there so I guess we can't," Baekhyun laid hopelessly on his chair.

"At least we know where they are," Kyung Soo said as they nodded.

"Boys!" Taeyeon entered the room as Baekhyun shocked.

"Good monitoring and we need to go now," Hyoyeon entered.

"Let's go by the way. Bring every weapon you have and we will lend too," Taeyeon commanded as they started to pack.

"I will kill him for sure," Kyung Soo murmured as Jongin laughed.

"Is that in Kyung Soo's tone?" He asked playfully.

"I'm agent D.O with Do Kyung Soo as the real name. Chanyeol punched you by the way and I discovered the problem," Kyung Soo zipped his bag.

"Nice to know that. Revolver?" Jongin offered one new revolver with silver bullet.

"With pleasure," Kyung Soo took it and slipped it behind his jacket.

They went into the van as Hyoyeon delightly took the driver seat.

"She drive like a racer," Baekhyun commented as Sehun and Tao laughed.

"I heard that, thanks for the compliment," Hyoyeon said as Kyung Soo sat and wore the seat belt.

The van went smoothly as Chanyeol relieved and tried to look at the cameras on the street.

"How's the condition?" Taeyeon asked as the two geeks turned up to see her.

"Fine. Their car still under that basement," Baekhyun reported.

"And no suspicious car go out from the building," Chanyeol added.

They entered the basement and parker above the other van.

"Will we see them?" Chanyeol asked as Taeyeon nodded.

"You will maybe. If we are lucky," She went out and they entered the mall casually.

The mall didn't to crowded with people so they could walked freely.

"Yogurt!" Taeyeon said as she and Hyoyeon lined for frozen yogurt.

"I want too!" Baekhyun ran to come along as Chanyeol accompanied him.

"Wha...," Kyung Soo stopped because he saw someone familiar from a store.

He ran as Jongin shocked to see him went away. Jongin told Sehun that he would go away for a while and Tao just confused at the hurriness.

"Where's Kyung Soo?" Tao asked as Sehun realized.

"Guys," Sehun called for Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Where's Kyung Soo?" Baekhyun looked around.

"He's gone!" Chanyeol panicly said as Taeyeon eyed them all.

"Let's go find him," Chanyeol took his phone.

"What are you gonna do?" Tao asked.

"Track on him," Baekhyun replied as he also the GPS.

"Near the underground store," Baekhyun said as they ran downstairs.

Hyoyeon covered them as someone obviously following them behind. Taeyeon glanced and finally snapped the person with his tiny needle which contained sleeping medicine.

They found a suspicious store near the parking lot and entered it right away. It was a bag store with spcial collections which made Tao surprised to see Gucci everywhere.

"Here," Baekhyun directed them to the back side.

"Baek!" Kyung Soo called as he showed up from the shelves.

"Jongin? Are you there?" Sehun called as Jongin came out too.

"What did you do behind those?" Taeyeon asked innocently as Kyung Soo blushed.

"We didn't do anything. Just hidding," Jongin smiled.

"Let's crack the code, Yeollie," Baekhyun cheered as Chanyeol smiled and took his gadget.

"Oh okay I won't disturb," Kyung Soo understood and left them alone.

Sehun watched in awe as both hacker typed things up and frowned several times. It was like they were playing a game. Tao eyed hopefully.

"Done!" They both said as the door cracked open.

"Wow," Hyoyeon said as she stepped inside first.

"Save here," She said as everyone followed after Taeyeon entered the corridor.

"Watch out for cameras," Jongin warned as they looked at every corner.

"Be careful," Kyung Soo stopped when Jongin stepped when the camera neared them.

They shadowed themselves and freed the security camera.

"An elevator?" Sehun asked as Baekhyun and Chanyeol frowned to see the number pad again.

They connected some cables and began to work as Kyung Soo adored their skill. The elevator opened and they stepped inside.

"Which floor?" Tao asked as he stood near the floor number.

"How many floors do this mall have?" Kyung Soo asked as Taeyeon looked at her files.

"5," She answered.

"Push the 6th button. Wherever it goes," Jongin said as Tao spotted a strange button to the sixth floor.

"The location of this elevator is hidden so I guess we will come out in a dangerous place. Prepare your disguises and weapons," Hyoyeon commanded as they wore their snapback and some wore masks.

Ting!

The elevator stopped and the door opened.

-----

Author's note:
At last another is out and I don't know...
I'm lazy as hell because tomorrow is Mon(ster)day...
That means that I need to go to campus and I hate it...
All that I want to do is writing and find inspirations ;_;
But hope you enjoy this chapter! ;)
Subbies, nice to see you :D