Exact Reason

Revolver

D.O paid attention as they entered the restaurant.

"I'm gonna order this and this," Jongin pointed at some foods as D.O's eyes widened.

"Yah you will make me bankrupt!" D.O protested as Jongin laughed.

"I'm ordering for you too," Jongin said.

"But you don't know what I like."

"How about we make a bet? If I can guess the food that you like, then we work together as a team. Along with your friends too," Kai said as D.O smirked.

"Good one. But if you wrong in guessing, then we stayed like nothing happened between us," D.O placed the bet as Jongin pouted.

"But I want to see you longer," Jongin's words made Kyung Soo blushed.

"Don't say something like that," D.O said as Jongin laughed.

"You are truly a Kyung Soo. You just blushed," Jongin said as Kyung Soo tried to ease the nervousness by drinking his water.

"I'm curious about you," Jongin blurted out as Kyung Soo chocked on his drink.

"I'm sorry but who are you again?" D.O took his side again.

"Fine fine," Jongin surrender as the meal came.

That time, Kyung Soo watched Jongin ate and began to feel hungry and shoved the curry ramyun.

Eh? Curry Ramyun?

"How?!" Kyung Soo blurted out as Jongin stared at him confusely.

"Did I just win the bet?" Jongin realized and grinned.

"Yeah."

"So that's a deal," Jongin grinned as Kyung Soo sighed.

***

D.O frowned for the 5th time as he saw Jongin trailed behind him till they arrived in front of D.O's shared apartment.

"Guys! I'm home!" D.O entered the apartment as Jongin followed.

"Hello there," Baekhyun said as D.O's eyes widened to see Chanyeol with bandaged arm next to Baekhyun who treated the other scars.

"Hello!" Chanyeol greeted cheerfully as D.O smacked his head.

"What were you do? How could this happen?" D.O asked as Chanyeol smiled, finding that his bestfriend cared for him.

"We... We were attacked by someone when we went home after watching movies in cinema," Chanyeol said as D.O eyes widened.

"You need to be careful. You guys are my bestfriend and maybe they found about you guys too," D.O finally said as he put his bag.

"So, what is he doing here?" Baekhyun pointed at Jongin who just smiled.

"I lose a bet. So, we shall work together with them," D.O said as he took out some vegetables and chopped it down to make a soup.

Jongin saw Kyung Soo cooked with his white apron on. He grinned to find the harsh man could be calm while cooking like that.

"So you are Kai!" Chanyeol said as he winced in pain when Baekhyun put a antiseptic on his wound.

"You two are hacking experts," Jongin laughed wholeheartedly.

"We are proud to have those skills," Baekhyun grinned as he bandaged Chanyeol's wound.

"Is that really okay?" Jongin asked as he eyed the wounds.

"I'm not easily hurt by this kind of wounds," Chanyeol grinned.

"We had our worst time. The bullet on our shoulder gave more severe pain," Baekhyun laughed as Jongin's eyes widened.

"They trained longer than me," Kyung Soo said as he took the pot filled with soup.

"So, why Baekhyun didn't so hurt?" Kai analyzed as Baekhyun blushed.

"The scenario was always Chanyeol who stood to protect him," D.O said as Chanyeol grinned and Jongin blinked several times.

"So it's like you...," Jongin pointed at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Yeah," Baekhyun said as he smiled.

"Dinner!" D.O put the plates on the table.

"Can I eat here?" Jongin asked.

"You need to go back. I packed three portions for Sehun and Tao too," D.O pushed Jongin away and gave him the food.

"But hyung..."

"Bye!"

"Wow you're harsh as ever," Chanyeol laughed.

"But he's cute like Jongin. Even he's Kai," Baekhyun added.

"He is annoying," D.O said as he began to eat.

***

"Where have you been?" Sehun asked curiously.

"Dinner!" Jongin grinned as he put the food on the table.

"Woaah! Who made this? It looks good," Tao amazed by the soup and quickly ate it.

"It's the mighty D.O hyung who made it," Kai said as Sehun choked.

"He's good!!" Sehun's eyes sparkled as they began to eat peacefully.

"I forgot to tell you something," Tao said as Kai looked to him.

"What is that?"

"We found an article about the biggest hotel in Seoul," Sehun said as Kai got confuse.

"It was said that the heir of those hotel died in age of twelve, which was Sunghyun. And the another heir was missing," Tao continued.

"Wait, Sunghyun is the heir? I think that's the best motive to kill him that time," Kai hissed.

"And our headmaster's relative seems to be the one who own it. They're all Sunghyun's uncle," Sehun snapped.

"They?"

"Yunho, and his brothers, Jaejoong, and Changmin," Tao answered.

"What about another heir?" Kai asked.

"The name of that one heir is....," Tao stopped and looked at Sehun.

"Do Kyung Soo."

"WHAT?!" Kai dropped the fork and choked on his food.

"Is that Kyung Soo that we know?" Tao asked.

"Yeah," Sehun put the paper down after reading it for a while.

"So that's why," Kai spoke as his friends stared at him.

"A bike almost knocked him down," Kai said as Sehun and Tao's eyes widened.

"So they realized at last about Kyung Soo's whereabout," Sehun concluded.

"And we'll going to use him as a bait to defeat them," Tao said as Kai's eyes sparkled.

"Agree. But we should protect the bait too," Kai added.

"Then it's a deal," Sehun smiled as he continued to eat.

***

"Guys! This is the last practice and tomorrow is our showcase so we need to work harder! Fighting!" Kris ended the speech with applauses from every art club member.

"Yeaah!!" All the members responded as Jongdae jumped in excitement along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"But to ease our throat, let's go to the soccer field to watch my belovedfriend Xiumin hyung!!" Suho said as they started to move to the soccer field.

"Xiumin! Xiumin!" They cheered as a chubby man got a ball and kicked it to the opponent's territory.

He passed the ball and Minho got it perfectly. Their team move forward and sharply passed the ball to each other.

"GOAAL!" Chanyeol shouted along with everyone as he hugged Kyung Soo who just scream along.

Kyung Soo jumped in happiness but stunned to see something wrong under the seat. He shoved Chanyeol aside and looked under the seat.

"Go away!!" Kyung Soo shouted as Baekhyun confused but told everyone to go from there.

BOOM!!

Kyung Soo threw himself just before the bomb exploded. Suho ran to check on Kyung Soo as Baekhyun's jaw hung open.

"The bomb was under his seat," Chanyeol whispered as Baekhyun nodded.

"Are you okay?" Jongdae and Luhan looked at Kyung Soo.

"I'm the one who should ask, are you guys okay?" Kyung Soo said as he got up and everyone nodded and began to continue the game again.

"Damn," D.O cursed as Chanyeol examined his condition.

"That person is surely wanting to kill you," Baekhyun commented.

"I will always realize, Baek," D.O wiped the dust from his blazer and watched the game again.

***

BOOM!

Jongin jumped because of the sound along with Sehun and Tao. The teachers started to ran outside and checked on the explosion. Jongin shocked to see Kyung Soo laid on the ground surrounded by his friends. Sehun and Tao ran to the window to watch it too along with every students after the teacher ran to the field.

"What the hell," Sehun shocked to see the broken wooden seat because of the explosion.

"Is he okay?" Jongin wanted to run there but Tao stopped him.

"He is okay. You know who he is," Tao said as Jongin nodded.

The crowd increased and the bell rang, signaling the break time as the students ran to see the venue including Jongin, Sehun, and Tao. Jongin broke through the crowd to see Kyung Soo.

"Hyung are you okay?" Jongin asked as Kyung Soo blushed, losing his D.O again.

"I'm-okay," Kyung Soo answered.

Sehun searched for someone as he found him sat beside Jongdae not far from Kyung Soo.

"Are you okay?" He came to the person.

"I'm okay. It's not that I'm going to get hurt," Luhan smiled as Sehun did that too and Jongdae eyed them both.

"Sehun!" Tao called.

"I need to go. Be careful okay," Sehun smiled as Luhan stunned.

"I think he likes you," Jongdae said as Luhan blushed.

"I don't know," Luhan replied.

"Where did you find it?" Kai whispered to D.O when everything got back to normal.

"Under my seat."

"Someone wanted to kill you and we know why."

"You know?" D.O asked but he retreated when he knew that Kai must be searched about him and his friends.

"We should take an action. I'm afraid that they'll do more when the showcase held," Kai spoke as D.O agreed.

"Yo what's up?" Chanyeol came along with Tao after playing soccer.

"You got hurt and now you played soccer!" D.O smacked Chanyeol on the shoulder as Chanyeol chuckled.

"I'm fine, Soo," Chanyeol replied as he squished the boy in his brotherly hug.

"We should meet after this," Jongin grinned as Chanyeol agreed.

"I know a nice restaurant!!" Baekhyun showed up and Chanyeol quickly hugged him.

"Let's go together," Jongin said as Tao and Sehun nodded.

"Let's ask everybody!" Baekhyun ran to Jongdae and Luhan and the rest of everybody.

"EXO will go!" Suho exclaimed as Jongin confused.

"EXO?" Sehun, Tao, and Jongin asked together.

"Yeah! We are EXO!" Kris announced as Chanyeol clapped his hands in happiness and D.O sighed.

"We can't involve them in this. It's too dangerous!" D.O hissed to Baekhyun.

"Calm down, Soo," Baekhyun winked as they packed their bag and went to that big restaurant that Baekhyun recommended.

"Yeollie!" A girl ran to hug him.

"Hello noona! I brought everyone with me!" Baekhyun said as she eyed the members.

"I think you three are new," She said as she led them to the table.

"Yeah, this is Jongin, Sehun, and Tao," Chanyeol said as the woman hugged her.

"Who is that?" Sehun whispered to Jongin.

"I'm sorry but I haven't introduce myself. My name is Park Yura and I'm Chanyeol's older sister. Nice to see you three," Yura bowed as Jongin's jaw hung open.

"There's no family member mentioned in the data," Kai whispered to Tao.

"It's for their family's protection. Just the same like us," Tao responded.

D.O stunned to see them all. It was rare for Chanyeol to see his sister and with the problems on, he thought that they shouldn't be here anymore. It's for Yura's safety and everyone beside the teams. But the one reason on why this happened was because of him being a heir of something big.

"I need to take care of this soon," He murmured as he ate the food along with everyone.

-----------

Author's note:
At last another chapafter the epic day, hope this will make your night better! ^^
Thanks for subscribing and commenting, without you I'm nothing :)
Go check my other stories here ;)

Let's Go!
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/727512/let-s-go-exo-xiumin-minseok-taoris-baekyeol-kaisoo-sulay

The Singing Violin
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/713682/the-singing-violin-music-exo-kyungsoo

Melted Ice
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/726278/melted-ice-exo-luhan-sehun-hunhan

Thank you before! ^^