Chasing Together

Revolver

D.O smirked as he wanted to punch the person. But seconds later, he stopped when his fist almost broke that person's nose.

"Not even blink. You are different," He put his hands down and stepped back.

Kai smirked upon the skill as he ruffled his hair and faced the little boy.

"Wha...," Kai's words stopped when D.O pinned him to the wall.

"Be quiet. Something is happening and we can't be seen," D.O said.

He looked behind the wall and growled to see the man stepped away from the headmaster room.

"I don't want to throw you away so will you let go of me?" Kai asked as D.O looked up to find Kai's smile knocked him on his mind.

"Damn he's gone," D.O cursed as he eyed the man who entered the black mercedes.

"Who? Headmaster's relative?" Kai asked as D.O's eyes widened.

"Who are you?" D.O asked fiercely.

"No one. I'm the one who should ask that to you too," Kai said as he wanted to walk away.

"Just watch yourself. I don't want to know about your business here," D.O said as he walked away too.

***

"Where have you been?" Tao stepped to their apartment room as Kai entered.

"He is different! And I don't even know if he's an enemy or not," Kai stated as he put his bag onto his bed.

"Be careful with him," Sehun said.

"And search for informations," Tao added as he sat in front of his laptop and surfed through the agent's official secured website.

Sehun looked also as Tao searched for all the agent's profile from every legal institution.

"What the heck," Sehun shocked to see Kyung Soo's face on the list along with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"He must be know who we are after this," Kai said, referring to the incident with D.O earlier.

"Of course," Tao said as they read three profiles there.

"He's daebak and only one year older than us. Same age as you, Tao," Sehun read.

"But you never call me hyung," Tao pouted.

"You look young so we don't need to call you hyung," Kai's words made Tao rushed to see himself at the mirror.

"Sniper and oh! He's fluent in English and woah! He's good in archery," Sehun amazed as he started to read two other profiles.

"Just as we thought," Kai laughed to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were expert in hacking and another common skills of an agent usually had.

"They're older than D.O, the code name presented here," Tao pointed at Chanyeol and Baekhyun's DOB.

"But I guess they are capturing something same like us," Kai stated.

"What make you say that?" Sehun asked as he opened a bag of Lays.

"I saw him staring at the mercedes and we saw the headmaster's relative too."

"This is getting interesting," Tao grinned as he ate the Lays from Sehun.

***

"Guys?" Kyung Soo called as he entered the room and searched for Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"We are here," Chanyeol said as he dropped the papers on the table.

"What is that?" D.O eyed the papers.

" Read and be surprise. But I guess you won't be that surprised," Baekhyun chuckled as D.O began to read it.

"He is searching something same like us," D.O said as his friends eyed him, asking for explanation.

"He followed me and we saw the same person and the same car. And he knew it. Just as I thought while I was walking here, he's one kind like us," D.O concluded.

"But we must be careful. Even if he is chasing something same like us," Baekhyun stated as Chanyeol nodded.

"So, who's the car's owner?" D.O asked.

"Let me presented you this," Chanyeol gave a paper to D.O as he read it fast.

"That man is surely rich," D.O commented.

"Our headmaster, Yunho, have two brothers named Jaejoong and Changmin. Yunho is just a headmaster but Jaejoong here is the owner of one prestigious hotel in Seoul as Changmin worked as his right hand in everything. The one we saw, is Jaejoong," Baekhyun explained.

"But we found something interesting," Chanyeol added.

"Your parents are the one who shared the profits with their parents and...," Baekhyun stopped.

"What?"

"You're one of the heir too, just before you gone to nowhere," He continued as D.O dropped the papers.

"What?! So that's why someone from their side killed my parents," He concluded.

"Another heir is named Han Sunghyun. Died at twelve years old. Suicide," Chanyeol added.

"But since you are missing, Sunghyun's uncle took it all. Sunghyun's uncle happened to be Yunho, Jaejoong, and Changmin," Baekhyun continued.

"You guys are amazing," D.O said as he tried to load the information.

"We know it," Chanyeol grinned as Baekhyun laughed.

"But why someone like Jongin is looking for them too?" D.O's question seems to attract those two computer geeks.

"Then we search about them. That simple," Baekhyun typed onto his laptop and found something interesting.

"Guys," He called as D.O stopped chopping the vegetables for their dinner.

"He's just like us! A special agent!" Chanyeol cheered.

"Oh not another agent," D.O felt the competition was now about to begin.

"But I'm afraid they will find you soon," Chanyeol said as Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"He's true. What if the cause of Jaejoong's visit is because of you?" Baekhyun asked as D.O smirked.

"I won't be killed easily. I'm sure of it," D.O said as he cooked the spagheti.

***

"Good morning!!" Sehun ran to Kai's room as the other male frowned.

"Let's go with hope to find something new," Tao said as he threw Kai's uniform onto him.

Kai walked with his friends to school. He looked around the soccer field, sighing again because he's tired to act as Jongin, again. It's not that he didn't like Jongin, but Jongin was dead for him and now Kai took it over. After his bestfriend dead, he closed himself to everybody especially when he knew that his friend was murdered, not dying in suicide.

"Are you okay?" Tao asked.

"Of course," Kai gained his conciousness as they walked to the class.

They walked through the corridor and saw three boys walking casually.

"Morning hyung!" Jongin greeted Kyung Soo as the other boy smiled.

"Hello there!" Chanyeol greeted casually.

"Well, Hi!" Baekhyun did it too.

Sehun and Tao replied as they walked passed each other. Kai eyed Kyung Soo as the boy moved.

"Meet me beside the field," Jongin whispered as Kyung Soo's eyes widened.

"Kyung Soo yaa," Baekhyun called as Kyung Soo ran to catch up with his bestfriends.

Kyung Soo entered the class as Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to another class. He kept thinking to Jongin's word. They already knew each other and now he must told him his territory. They couldn't clash to each other's mission even the target was the same. He stormed to the edge of the field that day after his last class ended. He found Jongin who was sitting under the sun and silently mesmerized by his features.

"You came," Jongin smiled as Kyung Soo stopped near him.

"Just shove that attitude. That's not you," D.O snapped out as he smirked.

"I once have this attitude. So, I guess you know and I know so should we talk about it?" Kai asked.

"I can't trust anybody and that's the exact rule of being an agent."

"I know. But we chase the same exact thing," Kai assured D.O to become an ally.

"What can you do to make I can trust you?" D.O asked seriously.

"I can tell you my past on why I chase that thing, or that someone. I think I can trust you. I don't know why but I can trust you," Kai said as he gazed through the sky.

"I don't need to know. Just watch your territory. And... we can share informations," D.O finally said as Kai smiled.

"Thanks," Kai said as he stood up.

"Stop smiling. Just act like who you are, Kai," D.O said as Kai's eyes widened.

"You never call me that but now. I guess I like it, D.O," Kai replied as D.O snorted.

"Well then, farewell, agent Kai," D.O said as he walked away.

"Wait!!" Jongin's voice came out as D.O shocked to hear the different intonation.

"What?" D.O asked lazily.

"Can we have a meal together? Sehun and Tao are going nowhere and I need to eat. I'm hungry," Jongin whined as D.O rolled his eyes.

"Fine."

"But be Kyung Soo," Jongin said as he begged with his best sparkling eyes.

"Can't promise that," D.O said as he turned around and Jongin trailed him like a lost puppy.

They walked together and reached the street in front of the school.

"Let's goo!" Jongin said as they searched for the nearest restaurant.

They walked side by side on the pedestrian path when Kai heard a motorcycle sound from afar. D.O felt something as he moved aside quickly, bumping Jongin hard as the younger's eyes widened.

"What the heck," D.O murmured.

"That bike was almost knocked you down," Kai spoke seriously.

"I won't die that easily," D.O said.

"What do you mean by that?" Kai asked.

"Nothing. Let's go. You said that you are hungry. Since you are the newbie here, my treat," D.O said as he walked first.

"Really? Thanks Kyung Soo hyung!" Jongin said.

"It's D.O for you."

"I want to call you Kyung Soo."

"Whatever," D.O replied as he stepped faster, leaving Jongin behind.

"Yah hyung wait for me!"

----------------

Author's note:
At last another update after the most yet the craziest day in my life wohoooo...
Owaah at last I can survive the lab test
This was the luggages, fulled of books and it's like we wanted to go somewhere hahaha
 
The lab is inside the door that opened
And this is me with my friends hehee, can you guess which one is me? :p

Oh I needed to complete the lab test in making unguents! ^^
You can search what is the meaning of unguent or unguentum... or its 'salep' in Indonesia... ^^
Thanks for reading everyone.. Nice to see you read and comment if you like my story ;)