Epic-logue : Together as One

Revolver

"Good morning Mr. Do," a female voice made Kyung Soo smiled a little before he headed to his room in the hotel.

He opened his room's door and greeted by Seohyun who just came back from her movie set in Thailand.

"Cousiin!" Seohyun hugged Kyung Soo.

"Glad to see you back."

"How's here?"

"Pretty fine. The hotel gained so much attention."

"You must visit the court because you're the witness," Seohyun said as Kyung Soo nodded.

"Already gave my witnesses report so I don't have to see them again," Kyung Soo said.

"Wae?"

"I don't want to kill them by the way," Kyung Soo laughed.

"But it's you and your special side," Seohyun replied as Kyung Soo sighed, remembering his days as an agent.

"I'm not a real heartless killer but they messed up with me and they ended in their own grave forever," Kyung Soo's words made Seohyun laughed.

"It's been two years after you quit from the agency."

"Don't remind me that, please," Kyung Soo stared at bunch of document waiting to be read.

"Have you try to contact them?"

"In case of their security, no not yet. I don't want to be clumsy and use the normal phone line. Someone can hack it and find their location," Kyung Soo concluded.

"Let's go then," Seohyun said as Kyung Soo's eyes widened.

"Need to finish this first," Kyung Soo pointed at the documents.

"You can handed it to someone."

"Since she passed away, everything concerns me," Kyung Soo defended himself.

"But how about weekend?" Seohyun suggested.

"That... will be good," Kyung Soo surrender and took a pile of paper.

***

Jongin yawned as he tried to keep his eyes open.

"Don't sleep and watch them do their shooting practice," Kris said as he went to a trainer to fix his position.

Jongin stunned to see someone in Archery Simulation room and remembered someone.

"It's been two years," Sehun said as he sat beside Jongin.

"Kyung Soo is in the television!!" Chanyeol shrieked as everyone moved to the hall.

Jongin opened the hall door and saw Kyung Soo along with Seohyun stood in front of the table with microphones everywhere.

"Let's begin the pers conference now," The MC stood up and began to open the session.

"Welcome everyone! Today we have the newest headline in every newspaper about the CEO of one prestigious hotel in South Korea, Do Kyung Soo!" The MC introduced him.

"Good evening, Do Kyung Soo imnida," Kyung Soo politely introduced himself.

"He will present the other side of Marina Bay and we are soo excited to hear this," The MC continued as Kyung Soo stood up.

"He's cool!" Jongdae fan boying over him as Jongin smiled.

"I miss you," He murmured.

"Welcome everyone! I want to present you this," Kyung Soo dropped the curtain and showed them a map board of the new side.

"WHAT?!" Chanyeol screamed as they awed in happiness.

Taeyeon entered the room and shouted too. She ran to get Hyoyeon who stunned to see the new project.

"Let me present you, the brand new sport area. With many facilities to build up your skill and body. There are shooting area here, archery, a jogging lane, gym, fitness,  and swimming pool.

"Is there any reason to make this?" The MC asked as Kyung Soo turned to Seohyun who nodded.

"There is one. I want to invite my friends. Maybe they're watching this now and I want to ask if they can go outside for a while," Kyung Soo said as everyone stunned in their places.

"I want to go there!" Baekhyun stood up as Jongin shouted the same.

"Me too!" Tao said as Kris nodded along with everyone.

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon received many puppy stares as they tried to fight it.

"Be prepare tonight," Hyoyeon finally said after she and Taeyeon booked seven rooms in Marina Bay.

"Eh?" They stunned as Taeyeon showed them the booking list.

"HORAAY!" They jumped and shouted and cheered in unison as Hyoyeon and Taeyeon shook their head.

***

Kyung Soo smiled as he entered the van after the presentation.

"Sir," his secretary called.

"What is it?"

"Phone line for you, line 7, and please prepare your ears," She said as Kyung Soo got confused but receive it by the way.

"KYUNGIEE!" Kyung Soo almost threw the phone when he recognized the voices.

"Guys?" He asked.

"We are going there!" Jongdae shouted as Kyung Soo's eyes widened.

"Really?" Kyung Soo asked in disbelief.

"Yes!" They answered in unison.

"I will meet you at the lobby!" Kyung Soo shouted as he ended the call.

He ran to meet Seohyun who just entered the lobby.

"They're going here!" Kyung Soo said as Seohyun laughed.

"I'm the one who promote the idea about the sport area and you agreed on it. That's why," Seohyun replied as Kyung Soo's jaw hung open.

"Oh my! Thanks Seohyun!!" Kyung Soo hugged his cousin right away.

"Your welcome! Now get ready to meet them!" Seohyun said as Kyung Soo nodded eagerly and ran to his bedroom to get ready.

He waited at the lobby when he saw two vans stopped in front of the lobby.

"Woaah!" Jongdae went out from the van as Kyung Soo almost cried to see everyone.

"Kyung Soo," Taeyeon quickly hugged Kyung Soo as Hyoyeon did the same.

"Hyungs!" Kyung Soo ran to hug Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Xiumin, Yixing, Suho, and everyone.

"We miss you," Sehun and Tao hugged the smaller man too.

"He's the one who miss you a lot," Suho said as they pushed Jongin to see Kyung Soo.

"Hello, hyung," Jongin said as Kyung Soo blushed.

Jongin hugged Kyung Soo right away and the others quickly left them alone.

"Here!" Seohyun led them to their exclusive rooms.

"Nice to see you here," Kyung Soo whispered.

"Me too," Jongin leaned closer and kissed him tenderly.

"Let's go play!" Kyung Soo cheered as they all headed to their room first.

They rushed to the sport area as Chanyeol gladly took one gun from the stand.

"Let's begin!" Baekhyun started to shoot as Kris joined them too.

Soon everyone hold their own gun as the competition began.

"Loser team got dinner 2 hours late!" Jongdae placed the bet.

"It's not healthy!" Suho and Kyung Soo snapped out as the others laughed.

"Okay loser team may carry the winner team, bridal style to the dining room!" Baekhyun said as everyone stared at how far it is to dining room.

"It's okay I guess," Yixing and Luhan smiled and prepared their guns.

"Go!" Jongin shouted as everyone started to shoot.

They fought until its dawn and everyone got tired so they started to count the score.

"We wooon!" Sehun said as Luhan frowned.

"Oh nooo," Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who grinned.

"I can't even use my hand to eat," Jongdae frowned as Xiumin laughed.

So it ended up with...

Kyung Soo carried Jongin

Luhan carried Sehun

Suho carried Yixing

Jongdae carried Xiumin

Baekhyun carried Chanyeol

and... Tao carried Kris

(Hahaha so cruel of me :p )

"I'm gonna die!" Baekhyun brought Chanyeol upstairs to the dining room as everyone looked at them and laughed.

"Am I that heavy?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes!" Baekhyun shouted.

"You are heavy!" Tao snapped as Kris laughed in happiness.

"Glad to see you skinnier," Suho smiled as Yixing grinned.

"Am I heavy?" Jongin whispered as Kyung Soo shivered to hear the husky voice of him.

"N-no," Kyung Soo tried to hide his blush as Jongin grinned and clinged closer.

Kyung Soo tried not to drop Jongin when the younger kissed him.

"Jong...," Kyung Soo moaned as Jongin parted his lips.

"Guys," Suho called as Jongin let go of Kyung Soo.

"Get a room!" Luhan blushed as Sehun eyed him closely.

"What?!" Luhan snapped at Sehun.

"Wanna do that too?" Sehun grinned.

"No!"

"We almost there!" Tao said as they stood up finally in front of the dining room and he dropped Kris down.

"I can't feel my hands!" Baekhyun and Jongdae said in unison.

"Oh don't even care about them," Suho said as they entered the dining room.

Chanyeol ate like a starving person while Baekhyun wiped his friend's lips because of the messiness. Kyung Soo's eyes sparkled to see everyone gathered around him and he wanted to be with them forever. They headed to their room after dinner.

"Thank you Kyung Soo!" Luhan hugged the smaller boy as Kyung Soo nodded.

"Get some rest okay," Kyung Soo said as he hugged everyone before they went to their room.

Kyung Soo entered his shared room and shocked to see Jongin came out from the bathroom only with a towel attached to his waist.

"Put some clothes on!" Kyung Soo blurted as Jongin grinned.

"Don't lie!" Jongin walked closer to Kyung Soo.

"Yaah Jongin!" Kyung Soo said as Jongin carried him onto the bed.

"At least let me take a bath," Kyung Soo said shyly.

"Take it with me," Jongin grinned as he carried Kyung Soo to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Jongin what are you go...," Kyung Soo's question stopped as Jongin's lips crushed to his.

Their kiss went deeper and deeper until Jongin gasped for air and aparted their lips.

"May I have you?" Jongin's question made Kyung Soo stunned.

"You may, Kim Jongin," Kyung Soo smiled and pecked Jongin's lips.

"I love you, Do Kyung Soo," Jongin said.

"I love you too," Kyung Soo replied as Jongin kissed him again.

-----------

Please read the next update after you read this, thank you before ^^