Responsibility

Revolver

Oh this is the continuation of the story and you should read chapter 11 first ^^
It's the longest chapter that I ever wrote :p
Thank you for those who subcribe and read and even upvote ^^
I appreciate it soooo much and I'm nothing without you guys ;D
Happy reading! :D

---------------------------

The waiters almost dropped their tray upon Seohyun's words.

"He's here!" Jongin shouted as the others heard him through the wireless talkie.

"Let's move," Hyoyeon commanded as they started to let out the fog bomb from their position.

Kyung Soo shocked to see the thicker fog than before. Seohyun started to smile as the pers took a lot of Kyung Soo's pictures.

"Let's go. They'll put in on their headlines," Seohyun said as he pulled Kyung Soo.

The brothers drowned into the fog and hardly saw anything.

"Damn! What's he doing here?" Jaejoong cursed.

"How can he still alive?" Changmin remembered the time when the guard shot Kyung Soo's shoulder.

Seohyun dragged Kyung Soo to one of the waiter as Kyung Soo's eyes widened.

"Go take him somewhere safe," Seohyun said as Kris opened his disguises.

"Hyung?" Kyung Soo stunned to see Kris.

"Let's go back home!" Tao said as he gladly brought Kyung Soo to their van.

"Go!" Hyoyeon commanded and they ran from their places, broke the crowd and jumped into another van.

The guard started to shoot at the van. Hyoyeon drove the van smoothly as Jongin glanced at another van driven by Kris.

They arrived at the abandoned building in no time. Kyung Soo ran to the hidden door and opened it right away.

"Glad to see you here," Jongin ran to hug Kyung Soo.

"Glad to see you too," Kyung Soo buried himself to Jongin's embrace.

"Uhuk," Baekhyun and Chanyeol pretended to cough and they let go each other quickly while blushing.

"Be prepare," Hyoyeon said as Taeyeon nodded.

"Why?" Sehun asked as they stared at each other.

"They will come to us," Taeyeon said as they realized.

"It will be bad if they find us here. How about the trainers?" Suho asked as Hyoyeon shouted because she remember.

"Don't say that they'll tell the media about us," Sehun said.

"And they will say that we're illegal," Tao added as Jongdae frowned.

"We should get ready," Baekhyun concluded as Hyoyeon prepared all the trainers to move out from there while Taeyeon contacted the center camp to evacuate the trainers.

"Go inside the van and drove there safely," Taeyeon commanded as every trainers entered the van.

"You should too," Chanyeol said to Yixing.

"No, I will fight till the end," Yixing smiled as Xiumin nodded.

"Will you be okay?" Tao asked Kris as the older smiled and patted him on the head.

"We are learning to be strong and we will be," Luhan said as Sehun hugged him tight, earning suspicious stares from everyone.

"Since when?" Jongdae asked playfully as Luhan blushed.

"They're coming!" Kyung Soo came after he followed Taeyeon and Hyoyeon to the control room to see the cameras.

"We should clean our names," Suho said as Kyung Soo remembered something.

"We can meet my aunt," Kyung Soo took his phone and contacted Seohyun.

Kyung Soo talked to Seohyun for a while as everyone prepared the weapons.

"This is gonna be a loooong ride," Xiumin concluded as everyone decided their job.

"We can meet her at the hidden garage," Kyung Soo ended the call as he told the coordinate to Hyoyeon.

"We'll heading there," Taeyeon said as they ran to the van.

Hyoyeon entered the van and Kris pushed the gas pedal. Chanyeol who drove in the second van had Taeyeon as his navigator. They began to drove out from the abandoned building.

"Police cars ahead," Hyoyeon said as Jongin prepared the bazookas along with Sehun and Tao while Luhan and Yixing prepared the revolver.

They headed to the car and Jongin prepared the bazookas.

"Shoot," Jongin commanded as everyone shot at the police cars to open the way.

The bazooka made the police car broke fast as they stormed outside the area. But the other cars chased them right away.

"Not police!!" Baekhyun quickly went inside before some bullets shot to their car.

"No not to the tire!" Chanyeol said as he tried to move efficiently.

They got to avoid some bullets from the bad guys behind and arrived at an old building. Chanyeol followed the first van and entered it right away.

"Here!" Jongin shouted as Chanyeol parked the van next to theirs.

"What will happen?" Jongdae asked as the went out from the van.

"Wait wait! Everybody stays near the van!" Kyung Soo searched through the wall and found a weird tile just like his aunt said.

Jongin attached his body to the van as Kyung Soo pushed a tile. Suddenly the ground fell down slowly as they shouted in shock.

"Go in here!" Suho shouted as Kyung Soo jumped and caught safely by Jongin.

They were amazed by the tunnel and felt safe in there.

"Glad to be safe," Chanyeol grinned.

Kyung Soo noticed something different with Jongin.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he stared at the boy.

"I'm...," Jongin's word stopped after Kyung Soo ripped his jacket.

"Just like I thought," Kyung Soo hissed as everyone gasped to see a wound made by the bullet on Jongin's shoulder.

"It's okay," Jongin said as Kyung Soo's eyes widened in anger.

"Stop it," Kyung Soo talked to Yixing and he handed him the bandages.

Kyung Soo carefully bandaged Jongin's arm while at last they saw a light ahead.

"Kyung Soo!" Seohyun greeted them as she shouted to see Jongin's wound.

"I can help him to pull out the bullet," Yixing said as they quickly moved to the nearest couch.

Suho gasped to see the huge home as well as the others. But they quickly shifted their attention to Jongin as Yixing, who shocked everyone with his braveness, took a anesthetic medicine and injected it to Jongin's arm.

"Calm down and you'll be okay," Kyung Soo held Jongin's hand as everyone stunned.

"Let me show you all your room before we get rid of this," Seohyun smiled as she motioned everyone beside Yixing, Suho, Jongin, and Kyung Soo to follow her.

Jongin bit his lip because of the stingy pain when Yixing cut the wound to get the better access to the bullet.

"This will hurt a bit," Yixing warned as Jongin nodded and Kyung Soo squeezed Jongin's hand.

Yixing took a sterilized tongs as he slumped it down to pick the bullet. Jongins screamed in pain as Suho cleaned all the bloods from the wound.

"Got it," Yixing said as he pulled out the bullet and put it to a stainless tray.

Suho cleaned the wound and Yixing prepared to stich. Kyung Soo was quite shock to all of this but he tried to be strong for Jongin. Jongin screamed everytime the needle snapped to his skin.

"Done," Yixing exhaled in relieveness as Suho cleaned the wound perfectly and Kyung Soo bandaged it.

"You're strong," Suho praised as Jongin started to gain his conciousness again.

"Let me help you to your room," Kyung Soo helped Jongin up as Seohyun came right in time to show their room.

"You're great in that," Suho commented as Yixing smiled.

"It's my dream to heal people," Yixing smiled as Suho kissed his forehead.

"What is that?" Yixing shocked and moved away from Suho.

"Oh nothing," Suho winked as he walked to find his room

Kyung Soo opened the door of their room and laid Jongin on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Kyung Soo asked worriedly.

"I'm okay, hyung," Jongin tried to smile.

Kyung Soo got onto the bed and moved himself on top of Jongin to see Jongin in the eyes. Jongin's eyes widened when Kyung Soo's lips was on his. Kyung Soo kissed Jongin tenderly. Jongin almost moaned when Kyung Soo bit his lips and aparted it to get the better access. Their tongue danced perfectly until they broke the kiss, gasping for air.

"Hope you'll be okay," Kyung Soo smiled as Jongin shocked to the sudden kiss.

"I will if you're beside me," Jongin said as Kyung Soo hugged Jongin and went to a deep sleep.

"I don't know that you can be like that. I love you," Jongin murmured again as Kyung Soo blushed.

"I love you too," Kyung Soo said as he buried himself to Jongin's chest and tried to sleep.

***

Jongin opened his eyes but found no one beside him. He groaned in pain when he got up.

"Damn this wound," He murmured as he looked around to search for Kyung Soo.

"Hyung?"

"Oh Jongin! Good morning. You better take a bath now. We will have breakfast with my aunt too," Kyung Soo said as he helped Jongin down from the bed.

"But I still can use this arm," Jongin glanced at his bandaged left shoulder as Kyung Soo facepalmed himself.

"Okay I will help you then," Kyung Soo said as Jongin's eyes widened.

"Wha...."

"Come to the bathroom," Kyung Soo took the towel.

Jongin stood up and gulped when Kyung Soo stripped his shirt down, revealing the wound.

"Stop!!" Jongin shouted when Kyung Soo hold his pants.

"Wae?" Kyung Soo asked innocently.

"Let me do this myself!!" Jongin pushed Kyung Soo out softly as Kyung Soo laughed.

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked as his head popped into Kyung Soo's room.

"Just trolling someone in the bathroom," Kyung Soo laughed as Chanyeol blinked several times.

"Bad boy," Baekhyun laughed because he understood as Chanyeol pouted.

"Why I don't understand?" Chanyeol asked as Seohyun came and announced that the breakfast was ready all over the room corridor.

***

"Welcome everyone! As you know before, I'm Kyung Soo's long lost aunt and this is Seohyun, my daughter. Before I get to tell something important. Let's have breakfast first," Kyung Soo's aunt clapped three times and the waitress entered the room with delicious breakfast menu as their eyes widened to see many delicious food.

"Oh my," Luhan squealed to see his favorite dish.

They ate like starving people as Kyung Soo glad to see his bestfriends gathered together. Once they finished, his aunt stood up and began to talk.

"Now, to ease the condition of this and to set those naughty brothers in jail, we need Kyung Soo to be the CEO of the hotel because he is the true heir of this business."

"But I told you I didn't want it," Kyung Soo's reply made everyone stunned.

"You must do it to save people's lives," Seohyun said as Kyung Soo's eyes widened.

"What do you mean by that?" Jongdae snapped a question.

"They already killed many people who knew about their murder to your parents as well as Sunghyun," Seohyun stated.

Suddenly the door opened and Taeyeon also Hyoyeon stepped inside.

"Sorry to interupt you but we want to inform you that we got the new camp in Jeju Island," Hyoyeon reported to Kyung Soo's aunt as everyone shocked to see that they knew each other.

"She's the founder of this agency," Taeyeon explained shortly.

"I thought you don't know them," Kyung Soo realized about her lies and she must be knew where he was all this time.

"I need you to be ready and now you're ready," His aunt stated.

"You guys will be transfered to the new camp in Jeju and you will be safe there," His aunt continued.

"What about Kyung Soo?" Baekhyun asked.

"He will be here," Seohyun finally said as she saw sadness flashed in every boys' eyes.

Kyung Soo clenched his fist in anger. He wanted to go but he needed to save people's life too. He wanted to throw the brothers into the jail and let them rot in there.

"Fine," Kyung Soo finally said as his aunt nodded at Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

"Pack your things and we will leave in ten minutes," Taeyeon said as they stunned.

"I will help you pack things up," Kyung Soo helped Jongin to stand up and led him to their room.

Jongin entered the room and went to the bathroom first. Kyung Soo took the bag and started to take some new clothes for Jongin provided by the maid in the house. Suddenly someone's arms hugged his waist.

"I want to be with you," Jongin put his head to Kyung Soo's shoulder.

"We will Jongin, after I end this problem," Kyung Soo promised as he turned around and faced Jongin.

"Let's go," Sehun opened the door but closed it right away after he saw their position.

Luhan laughed to see Sehun's blush as the younger ran away.

Kyung Soo laughed and they went outside the room.

"We will meet again," Taeyeon and Hyoyeon hugged Kyung Soo.

"We will miss you!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun crushed Kyung Soo in their hug as the smaller boy smiled.

"We will surely meet again," Yixing hugged Kyung Soo along with Jongdae.

"Be a good boy okay," Xiumin said as he hugged the little boy together with Suho.

"Kick them off for me," Sehun and Tao grinned as Kyung Soo high fived them.

"You should invite us again," Kris said as Kyung Soo nodded.

"Let's sing together again someday," Luhan said as Kyung Soo hugged him tight.

Kyung Soo couldn't face Jongin because he hold his tears. Jongin cupped Kyung Soo's face and gently kissed him in front of everyone who stunned to see it.

"We will meet again, hyung. I love you," Jongin's words made everyone squealed in happiness as Kyung Soo blushed.

"I love you too, Jongin. We will meet again so don't say goodbye. I said it to all of you too."