Is That a Real Love?

Revolver

"Oh my God!" Kyung Soo shouted as they shocked.

"What?"

"Where's Xiumin hyung?" Sehun asked as they realized.

"We already take care of him," Taeyeon said as the six agents relieved.

"But what did you do to him?" Baekhyun asked.

"We made him sleepy and brought him safely to his home," Hyoyeon smiled as everyone shocked because they didn't even realize it.

They stayed in the elevator for minutes as Sehun awed the futuristic interior of it. The elevator brought them deep down from the ground.

"What is this place?" Baekhyun asked as the elevator door opened and Taeyeon also Hyoyeon stepped outside first.

"Welcome to your new training room," Hyoyeon said as they stepped inside.

"Just like in Hunger Games movie!" Chanyeol cheered as Baekhyun jumped like a five years old.

"We finally gonna play hunger games!" Baekhyun cheered.

"Ehm hyung," D.O said as they both realized and stayed quiet.

"You will play soon, my boys," Taeyeon said as she hugged both Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"You guys will stay here. And we will find ways to rescue your friend," Hyoyeon said as Kai nodded.

"Let me show you the room," Taeyeon led them to the dormitory.

"But ehm, since we have many trainers before they became an agent. So... one room, for two people," Taeyeon continued as they all stopped.

"Wha...," D.O said as someone hugged him.

"I want to be with you!" Jongin grinned as Kyung Soo blushed.

"Then we must be together," Chanyeol smiled as Baekhyun grinned.

"Let's play some games tonight!" Baekhyun cheered.

"You again," Sehun said as he looked at Tao.

"Fine then," Tao laughed.

They entered the room and awed the interior. Everything seemed so futuristic and Baekhyun also Chanyeol began to test all the equipments there.

"Well then," D.O smiled to find two separate beds in the room.

"I want to sleep here!" Jongin slumped onto a bed.

"Fine," D.O said as he stared at the room.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked as he unpacked his weapons.

"I'm worrying about our friends," Kyung Soo's side began to show as Jongin smiled.

"We will save them together, Soo," Jongin said calmly as Kyung Soo's heartbeat stopped a second because of the nickname.

"Thank you," Kyung Soo said as Jongin shocked to hear those words.

"Kyung Soo hyung! You are adorable!!" Jongin ran to hug Kyung Soo as the boy blushed.

"Yaaah!!" D.O's side took over and he threw Jongin away.

"Be Kai!" D.O commanded as Jongin shook his head.

"I love you!" Jongin blurted out as D.O stunned.

"What?!" D.O finally said and he went out from the room as Jongin closed his mouth.

"Stupid Jongin!" Kai smacked his own head.

D.O stormed out from the room as Chanyeol stunned before he could say Hi.

"What happened?" Chanyeol ran and found Kai sat on the bed.

"What did you do to him?!" Baekhyun rushed inside as Chanyeol stopped him.

"I...,"

"What?" Chanyeol asked seriously.

"I told him that I love him," Kai said as he sighed in regret.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stunned. Sehun who heard that stepped inside the room and stared at his bestfriend.

"Kai? Is that you who said that?" Sehun questioned.

"No it's Jongin!" Kai defended himself as Chanyeol punched him right on his face.

"You know what?! Stop all this personality things! You are who you are! It doesn't matter! Kai or Jongin, is it one person only?!" Chanyeol shouted as Tao went inside too.

"Chanyeol stop, that's enough," Baekhyun hold Chanyeol's hand as he gained his conciousness.

"That's what you should say to your friend," Kai spoke as their eyes widened, realizing the same problem that Kyung Soo have.

"I'm sorry," Chanyeol said as Kai laughed over everything.

"Don't be, I'm an for saying that," Kai leaned on the bed, trying to ease the pain away.

"So, who do you want to be?" Tao asked as Kai gained his conciousness again.

"Let me be Kai and forever will be. Now we're not in our duty at school so I'll be Kai," Kai stated as they all understood.

"Fine. But please don't go near Kyung Soo for a while, okay?" Baekhyun said as Kai nodded.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol left to find Kyung Soo as Sehun and Tao sat beside Kai.

"You know what?" Sehun asked as Kai stared at the lamps above.

"What?"

"You are Kim Jongin from the start," Tao said as he stood up.

"And you will always be him," Sehun stated as they both went outside, leaving Kai who drowned in his mind.

"The last time I checked, Jongin is dead," Kai ruffled his hair in frustation.

***

D.O wander around as he tried to find a place to ease this headache. Everything happened in a blink and now someone whom he barely knew just confessed to him. It's not that he didn't like Kai, seeing his features made him gulped and he didn't like the clench in his stomach when Kai saved him that time. But now he needed to be tough, to be strong. He couldn't be fragile at this time because yet people would come and killed him at his weaknesses.

He found an area which full of trees planted behind a glass wall, seemed to be the source of pure oxygen. He realized that they left miles below the ground and no pure oxygen left. He stared at the sun lamps as the plants seemed to be in their best condition. D.O opened the door, went inside and closed it quickly. The lamps felt like the sunshine on his skin and he felt warmer. He sat on the nearest bench provided there and inhaled the fresh air.

"Are you okay?" a voice made him turned around just to find Baekhyun stood behind the glass wall along with Chanyeol.

He decided to go out and met them. He didn't know what to say. His body felt weak. He felt tired of all this tenses. Without words, Chanyeol hugged him and Kyung Soo cried. Baekhyun patted his back lightly and hummed to calm him down.

"You are Do Kyung Soo, Soo," Chanyeol whispered as Kyung Soo nodded.

"Don't deny who you are," Baekhyun added softly.

***

Jongin frowned that morning as he tried to open his eyes. It seemed dark without any sunrise in. Then he remembered that he was in an underground camp. He jolted in surprise to remember about his roommate. The boy turned to the left and found a body laid on the second bed. Kyung Soo was there, sleeping peacefully. Jongin recognized the tears on Kyung Soo's cheeks as he fought the urge to wipe it away.

He found Kyung Soo and drowned well in his persona. It maybe a short meeting. But the way he looked, strong and fragile at the same time, made Jongin thought twice to fall on him. He didn't have any weaknesses before. He always strong everytime he fought and trained. But now something lingered in his heart. A feelings for someone.

"Are you awake?" a husky voice made Jongin stunned to hear it.

Kyung Soo yawned and rubbed his eyes, totally forgeting his roommate so he asked randomly.

"I'm already awake," Jongin decided to answer as Kyung Soo's eyes opened fast.

"I'm sorry to wake you up," Kyung Soo said as he pulled his blanket to cover him more.

"I woke myself up. I'm the one who should say sorry," Jongin replied as Kyung Soo stared above to the lamps.

"Don't need to. Feeling something towards someone is normal though," Kyung Soo said lightly as he tried to wipe away his feelings for Jongin.

"I'm not alone since I'm child. I have family with two noonas and I'm the maknae in home. I grew up well until something happened. I was Kim Jongin that time.

Kyung Soo sat on the bed as he tried to listen closely. He wanted to know about Jongin more.

"I have a bestfriend. He was a cheerful boy with many dreams. His parents were rich and he got everything that he wanted. But  one day, they found him, hanged on the lamp in his bedroom," Jongin's stories made Kyung Soo's eyes widened.

"The pain wasn't because he died. The pain began when I knew the cause of it. It wasn't a suicide. It was a murder. My inner feelings said it out loud. But who would believe a child that time? I thought my parents would understand but they didn't. So, I ran away from home and left for nowhere. Hyoyeon found me and began to take care of me. So here I am. The pain added when I heard that my parents died in car crash. Luckily it was pure accident so my revenge is only for my bestfriend, Sunghyun."

"Wait? You said Sunghyun?" Kyung Soo shocked to hear the name.

"Do you know him?" Jongin asked, testing of Kyung Soo got the same information or not.

"He's the other heir beside me. I think you know it. Don't test me," Kyung Soo smiled as Jongin blushed because he was busted.

"What will you do after this?" Jongin asked.

"Of course, save my friends."

"They're my friends too so I will come along," Jongin smiled.

"Fine then. Let's go practicing."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"About those words. Don't... don't even think about it again," Jongin blushed upon his confession.

"Too late, I'm thinking about it," Kyung Soo said as Jongin stunned before he headed to the practice room with Kyung Soo.

--------

Author's Note:
I totally forgot about Xiumin there so I made him sleepy and they safely brought hiim home..
This is the total twist between Kai and Jongin also D.O and Kyung Soo...
Will their code name still affect their true personalities? ;p
You can comment if you feel something in your mind hehehe
THANK YOU soooo Much for the subscriber!
I'm nothing without you ;)