Second Level of Terror

Revolver

"He doesn't come today?" a voice heard as Yunho smiled at someone who just came into his room.

"Your people must knocked him hard," Yunho replied.

"He escaped. But his wounds are visible," Jaejoong smirked.

"But you know, that three new students are somehow disturbing."

"I already know about him but they're useless. We need to get rid of Kyung Soo if we want to make all the assets on our own," Jaejoong concluded.

"You shouldn't judge the book by its cover, bro," another man came inside.

"Of course I won't. I will take care of him later," Jaejoong said as Changmin handed him some documents.

"Well, let's see if Kyung Soo can handle this or not and tired and... die," Yunho said as they looked to the soccer field.

***

"Be careful," Baekhyun said as he ended bandaging Kyung Soo's wound.

"I will, Baek hyung," Kyung Soo replied as they started walking to school.

"I'm afraid that more terror will happen," Chanyeol said.

"Me too," Kyung Soo confessed as he stared at his best friends.

He didn't want them to get hurt. But he felt guitly to leave them without words. But someday he needed to face this and kill before he got killed.

"What the heck?!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun stopped.

"What?!" D.O asked.

"Today is the showcase!"

"Oh my!" They ran to the hall and found everybody moving around the place.

"Backstage!" Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun and Baekhyun pulled Kyung Soo to the backstage.

"Oh hello!" Suho greeted cheerfully.

"I'm sorry!" They bowed and Kris told them to help with everything.

"Forgiven! Let's work!" Jongdae grinned as Kyung Soo helped him to gather all the costumes.

"You can have your classes first," Luhan assured Kyung Soo.

"I don't know but I can't concentrate so I'll be here," Kyung Soo replied as he winced in pain.

"What happened?" Luhan examined Kyung Soo's arm and found the wounds.

"I'm fine," Kyung Soo assured Luhan as the older nodded.

"Okay but be careful. It will open again if you're not," Luhan said.

"Thank you Luhan hyung," Kyung Soo smiled.

Soon after everything ready, the performer began to dress up themselves.

"Yixing hyung!!" Chanyeol ran to hug him.

"What is it Yeol?" Yixing smiled.

"Let's show us our power!!" Baekhyun said as Kris put his hands up to cheer on everyone.

***

"Hurry up!!" Tao said as he dragged Sehun and Jongin to the hall.

"Hey slow down!" Sehun protested as they arrived at the hall.

"It's crowded here!" Jongin said as they broke through all the people to find a place to sit.

"Here!!" Tao shouted as he slumped down on a seat in the middle along with Jongin and Sehun.

"What a strategic place," Sehun praised as Tao's eyes sparkled.

"What's wrong with him?" Jongin asked as Sehun shook his head.

"Welcome everybody!!" Kris and Suho greeted as they were the MCs for today and the crowd cheered out loud.

"Today is the special day for our club and we want to show you everything that we do in the club," Kris said.

"Starting from our best vocalists!" Suho said as Baekhyun, Luhan, Kyung Soo, and Jongdae stepped onto the stage.

"It's him!" Jongin cheered as Kyung Soo blushed to heard cheers everywhere.

Luhan smiled at Kyung Soo, like telling him to calm down. Yixing began to play the piano.

"This is daebak," Sehun let out his phone and recorded the performance.

Luhan blushed to see Sehun sang along and recorded while looking at him intensely. But luckily he could finished the performance with the others.

The other perfomances made Jongin's eyes sparked. Yixing's skill in piano and Chanyeol's guitar matched well in a song.

Yunho smiled at his students. He as the headmaster of course participated in watching and supporting them.

"We'll start right away," Yunho said as he hold his earphone.

Suddenly the fog from dry iced filled the hall. Kris shocked because the amount of it wasn't this much.

"Something is wrong," Kai spoke as they gathered together.

"Stay alert," Tao said as Sehun nodded.

Kyung Soo who were in backstage with everybody shocked to see the fog. He quickly ran to Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"This is wrong," Baekhyun prepared his revolver as Chanyeol did it too.

Suddenly a hand grabbed into Yixing, Suho, and Kris who stood at their places.

"Help!!" Kris and Suho said as Jongin and D.O ran to them.

"We can't see anything!" Sehun said as he pulled Kai to stay together.

"Follow the voice!" D.O said as they moved to the places.

"Argh!!" A voice made Sehun winced in shock.

"Luhan hyung!!" Sehun ran to the voice but it's too late.

"What happened?!" Jongdae shouted before a person got him.

"Open the door!" Kai ran to the door and opened it.

The fog went outside and everyone still in panic mode. People ran to the outside of the hall like a maniac. Kai glanced around and found Kyung Soo, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun who looked around the area too.

"They are gone!" Baekhyun searched for his friends but found no one.

"Luhan hyung!" Sehun shouted as he ran over the places.

"Damn!!" D.O shouted as he tried to search for everyone.

"What happened?!" Xiumin came to them.

"Everyone is missing," Tao said as Xiumin's eyes widened.

"The hell with that people!" Chanyeol spoke out.

"We need to rescue them," D.O said as he clenched his fist, trying to hold his anger.

"Let's go back," Kai said as someone barged into the room.

"Troublesome fog!" a woman voice made Kai stunned in place along with everyone.

"My hair!" another voice made D.O stunned in place.

"What are you doing here?!" The six agents spoke as Xiumin got confuse.

"Well well well. Guess we are late."

"Well hello there!"

"I asked, what are you doing here, Hyoyeon-ssi?" Kai asked again as he glared to his boss.

"Kyung Soo!" a woman ran to hug Kyung Soo as the boy blushed.

"Nice to see you here, Taeyeon noona!" Baekhyun grinned as Taeyeon hugged him.

"Nice to see you boss!" Chanyeol greeted.

"Is that the way to greet your boss?" Hyoyeon said as Sehun and Tao bowed at her.

"Nice to see you!" Sehun and Tao said in unison as Hyoyeon laughed.

"Let's go from here," Hyoyeon said as Taeyeon nodded cheerfully.

"What do you mean by that?" Kai asked.

"I agree with Hyeyeon and now we work together from now," Taeyon exclaimed as they jaws hung open.

"So, you're all a team now," Hyoyeon said seriously.

"Really?" Chanyeol said as he stared at Sehun.

"Yeah. Let's go anyway," Hyoyeon said as they moved to a van which parked behind the school.

"Where?" Tao asked confusely.

"New training place," Hyoyeon smiled as they stared at each other.

"Where's Yunho?" Taeyeon asked as the six agents shocked to hear the name.

"The GPS can't recognize him yet. We will find him soon," Hyoyeon said as she looked at her gadget.

"That man is annoying," Taeyeon commented.

"And his brothers too. We should finish them off," Hyoyeon added.

"So, you two also chase for him?" Sehun asked.

"Of course!" Taeyeon and Hyoyeon answered in unison.

"And I know about Kyung Soo's problem," Taeyeon looked at Kyung Soo who stayed silent all the time.

"Then I'm with Kai," Hyoyeon added.

"We will tell everything guys," Taeyeon laughed to see their expression.

"Let everything be cleared when we arrive," Hyoyeon pushed the gas pedal and they moved faster.

Suddenly Hyoyeon turned right and they bumped each other.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

"Someone's following us. Down!!" Taeyeon said as they lowed their posititon.

Gun shots heard as Hyoyeon tried to control the car smoothly. Taeyeon opened the window and began to shoot too.

"Let me finish it," Kai said as he opened the window too and began to aim.

"Me too," D.O opened the left window and they began to knock down the driver behind.

"How many people?" Tao asked.

"Two. Oh no three," Kai answered.

"They're down boys! Get back to your seat," Hyoyeon commanded as they both closed the window.

"Track the number!" Taeyeon cheerfully said as Chanyeol and Baekhyun wore their glasses and opened their netbook, Mac Air, and iPad also began to work.

"Rented from this city, mam," Baekhyun said as Hyoyeon sighed.

"Who rented it?" D.O asked.

"Let's call!" Baekhyun happily picked his phone and talked for a while.

"Got the number," Baekhyun ended the call as Chanyeol recorded the conversation.

"We will finish that in the camp," Hyoyeon entered an abandoned building and parked under the unfinished building.

They eyes widened as they entered the building and Hyoyeon pushed the lift button.

"Welcome then," The lift door closed as Taeyeon said that.