Going Outside [Special Chapter]

Revolver

Hello everyone! ^^
At last I finished something interesting hohoho..
yeaaah, let me present to you this special chapter as my appreciation for those who subscribe this story especially BaekYeol shipper ;D
Hope you'll like this and Happy reading ;D

Oh I will do double update for today so stay tune for the next chapter too ;)

-----------------------------------------------

Chanyeol leaned on the wall beside his bed that day. He was turning 15 years old that day and Taeyeon gave him another title in being a trainer. He felt tired after those trainings but he couldn't sleep at all.

"Yeol!" a voice made him gained his conciousness.

"Is there anything that I can do?" Chanyeol asked after he saw Taeyeon entered his own room.

"We found someone, injured and he seemed so afraid around the adults. So, if you want to help, can you talk to this boy?" Taeyeon asked softly.

"Why me?" Chanyeol replied.

"You're the one with the most positive aura in here," Taeyeon smiled as Chanyeol grinned.

"Okay I'll try."

"Let's go then," Taeyeon led him to stand up.

They moved to the medicinal wings and Taeyeon pointed at a treatment room. She opened the door and Chanyeol gasped to see the amount of bandages attached to someone's body.

"Is he alive?" Chanyeol asked innocently as Taeyeon nodded her head.

"You can wait until he wakes up," Taeyeon ruffled Chanyeol's hair as the boy nodded and sat beside the bed.

His birthday wasn't that bad. He got the new level in training and it was fun. His friends got a cake for him and they celebrated his birthday together before the training began. He felt sad to see the boy in front of him. The wounds were clearly new and he winched in pain just to see it from afar.

Suddenly he remembered something and ran to his room. Taeyeon shocked to see the fast runner.

"Chanyeol? Are you okay?" Taeyeon peeked into Chanyeol's room and found him wrapping his guitar.

"I want to sing for him," Chanyeol said as Taeyeon laughed and allowed him to bring the guitar.

Chanyeol entered the treatment room slowly to avoid making too many noises. He sighed when he sat perfectly beside the bed with his guitar on his lap.

His little fingers danced onto the strings smoothly. He started to sing the children song that he remembered when he was still in orphanage. He used to sing to another kids back then before at 13 years old, Taeyeon took him and adopted him too. The small boy's eyes started to shake as Chanyeol stunned to see the movement.

"Can you hear me?" He asked innocently.

The boy opened his eyes slowly and his fingers started to move up and down. Chanyeol's jaw hung open but he didn't move anywhere.

"Where?" The boy's voice made Chanyeol closed his mouth before he screamed because hey, his voice was soft and cute.

"I will go call the doctor," Chanyeol stormed to the offices as the doctor and nurse came to check on him as Chanyeol called Taeyeon too.

"Glad to see you awake," Taeyeon said as the boy flinched when she his hair softly.

"Don't be afraid," Chanyeol climbed onto the chair and stared at the boy's brown eyes.

"Who?" the boy's eyes rammed rapidly as Chanyeol shocked to see the fear.

He started to take his guitar and sang some cheerful songs.

"Who?" the small boy asked.

"My name is Park Chanyeol! Nice to meet you! What's your name?" Chanyeol grinned widely as the boy stunned to see the amount of his teeth.

"Byun Baekhyun," Baekhyun replied as Chanyeol tried hard to remember his name.

Chanyeol helped Baekhyun to sit on the bed as the smaller boy looked around.

"Why I'm here?" He asked innocently due to his weak condition as Chanyeol fought the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"They said that they found you," Chanyeol answered.

"Why are you here?"

"They told me that you're afraid so hee I am," Chanyeol grinned.

"I heard someone singing few minutes ago," Baekhyun remembered.

"It was me. Do you like to sing too?" Chanyeol asked.

"I used to sing."

"Then let's sing together!" Chanyeol played his guitar as Baekhyun recognized the song and sang along.

In Chanyeol's birthday, Baekhyun smiled in front of him for the first time.

***

"Now you guys need to learn about this," Taeyeon said as they entered the newest technology provided there.

"Woaah!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol cheered in happiness.

Taeyeon showed them some movements and poof! every updated informations presented there. Chanyeol gladly explored the whole devices and Baekhyun to the other side.

"Are you happy?" Taeyeon asked.

"We are happy!" Chanyeol ran his fingers through the button the he understood.

Baekhyun saw a camera button and pressed it down. The camera from all over the places made them awed in happiness.

"What a cute cafè over there!" Baekhyun pointed at a cafè with Hello Kitty design in a monitor.

"Should we go there someday?" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun nodded in happiness.

Chanyeol usually didn't like something to girly or sweet. But for Baekhyun, he always paid attention. Taeyeon smiled at them both, realizing the chemistry and love between them.

"So, wanna have a full day outside?" Taeyeon asked as they stunned to hear the offer.

"Really?" Chanyeol asked.

"We can go outside?" Baekhyun stared at Taeyeon.

"Yes you can," Taeyeon said as both boys ran to hug her.

"Hurry hurry!" Baekhyun ran to meet Chanyeol at their room before they went outside.

Taeyeon motioned them to go outside and opened the door.

"What a fresh air!" Baekhyun's cheerfulness made Chanyeol grinned too.

"Let's go!" Taeyeon said as she opened the van door and they both jumped inside.

They cheered to discover the world outside the camp. Taeyeon was glad to see them smiling.

"Horaay!" both of the boys shouted when they arrived at the cafè.

Taeyeon laughed to see the uncomfortable in Chanyeol's eyes but he tried to fight it. Baekhyun dragged both Chanyeol and Taeyeon inside. They were welcomed by pink Hello Kitty everywhere.

"Wanna take a picture?" Taeyeon asked as she showed a camera after they ordered the food.

Baekhyun clinged his arm to Chanyeol's as the taller blush instantly. Taeyeon chuckled and pressed the shutter. The meal came as Baekhyun clapped in happiness. Chanyeol gladly prepared the food for Baekhyun to eat by pouring the sauce over the Hello Kitty pancake.

"Thank you Yeol," Baekhyun shoved the pancake to his mouth.

They ate in happiness as Taeyeon sometimes took pictures and laughed to see Chanyeol's awkwardness.

"Let's go home," Taeyeon looked at the wall clock.

"Can we buy bubble tea first?" Baekhyun begged with his puppy sparkling eyes as Chanyeol stunned to see it.

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol called as the smaller turned to him.

"What?"

"This is for you," Chanyeol gave a fluffly Hello Kitty cat which he brought before they had their meal.

"So that's why you want to go to the toilet! Thank you!" Baekhyun cheered as he tip toed and kissed Chanyeol on his cheek.

Taeyeon stunned to see that scene and Chanyeol almost fainted because of the happiness.

"I shall buy you bubble tea," Baekhyun looked at the flavours once they got to the shop.

Chanyeol choosed his favorite flavour and Baekhyun really bought him that. They drank happily through the way home.

"Thank you for today," They both bowed to Taeyeon who bowed back.

"Same here gentleman. Now have some rest because tomorrow is a busy day," Taeyeon ruffled their hair as they nodded and headed to their room.

Chanyeol took a warm bath and changed to his pyjamas. He slumped down onto his bed and yawned. Suddenly he felt someone beside him before he fell asleep.

"Baek?" Chanyeol's cheeks flushed to see Baekhyun laid beside him and hugged him tight.

"Let me spend the night with you by my side," Baekhyun said as Chanyeol smiled.

"Okay you can," Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun back as they fell into dreamland.