First Level of Terror and A Fate

Revolver

D.O entered the apartment that night as Chanyeol and Baekhyun entered their shared room to take a rest. D.O checked on Chanyeol's wounds and changed the bandages. Baekhyun already fell asleep next to him.

"He's tired," Chanyeol commented.

"Tell me who is the attacker," D.O said.

"Just another agent but we didn't recognize it. Black mask and outfit. Not to skinny and the height is about mine," Chanyeol explained.

"I suggest you not to go anywhere beside school and apartment. I can't let something bad happen to you two. Not a single bad thing," D.O said as Chanyeol smiled.

"We won't be clumsy, young man," Chanyeol murmured as he got to dream land.

D.O assured his friends were on heavy sleeping mode as he grabbed his coat. He opened the door and went outside at this cold night. His feet brought him back to school. He remembered that day when he saw his family killed right in front of his eyes. He wasn't afraid. He was angry and went away that time with his bloody wound on his feet.

"Are you okay?" a sound made him gained his conciousness.

The world was going dark and when he woke up, he was in a hospital room. He looked around and found anyone. Suddenly the door opened and a woman stepped inside.

"Feeling better?" She asked as Kyung Soo nodded, mesmerized by the beauty of the woman.

"So, from now, you shall be with me. Okay?" She said again as she hugged Kyung Soo.

"O-okay."

From then, Do Kyung Soo that everyone knew suddenly gone away. He mastered archery and made his way to be a special agent in no time. He met Chanyeol and Baekhyun who trained to be a expert hacker. They became friends.

"Do you know who you are?" Baekhyun suddenly came as he sat beside Kyung Soo.

"I don't know," Kyung Soo asked as Baekhyun smiled.

"We don't know either," Baekhyun sighed as Chanyeol smiled, full of empathy.

They were orphan, without family. But with the presence of each other, born a new family.

Crack!

D.O gained his conciousness again. He looked around but found no one. He must be spaced out.

"Damn," He cursed as he stayed alert to everything around him.

Suddenly an arm caught his feet and he fell. He tried to get up but someone pushed him down. He let out his dagger and stabbed the person on him. With all his power he ran through the alleys to avoid the chaser. Once he turned to an alley, it was a dead-end. He frowned and climbed the wall. But, it was useless because the thorn fence.

"I'm not die this easily," D.O moved himself through the fence as he fought the pain and finally landed at the other side of the wall.

He stayed there until the steps gone behind. He lifted his left arm and shocked to see the iron thorn attached on it. Blood everywhere and he tried to walk home in the night.

"I won't die this way," D.O murmured as he fell onto the street.

***

Kai opened his eyes and looked around. He was still in his room. He looked at the clock and frowned. It was just 3 AM in the morning.

"Can't sleep anymore," He murmured as he got up and walked tot he refrigerator to drink a glass of milk.

Deg!

The glass fell onto the floor as he stunned to feel something disturbed his mind.

"What happened?" Sehun who heard the sound awoke and went to the kitchen.

"Something is wrong. Something!" Kai urged as Tao rubbed his eyes and walked to the kitchen too.

"What's wrong?" Tao asked.

"D.O! D.O!" Kai shouted as he ran to grab his coat.

"Wait! Put some clothes on!" Sehun said as Kai already opened the door and stormed outside only in his coat.

"What the heck is happening?" Tao asked again.

"We must follow him. Something is not right," Sehun wore his shirt as Tao lazily grabbed his jacket.

Kai ran around every places, every alleys. Something in his mind searched for Kyung Soo. He smelled a fresh blood and ran to found the source.

"D.O hyung!!" He shouted as he found a boy on the dead-end alley with blood all over his body.

The rain started to fall as Sehun and Tao ran to find Kai. Suddenly they saw someone in the rain, carrying a boy.

"Kai!!" Sehun ran to catch Kai before he fell too.

Tao brought D.O on his back as Sehun helped Kai walked to their apartment under the rain. Luckily, Sehun and Tao grabbed their umbrella before ran to get Kai.

Tao opened the door and put D.O on his bed and Sehun put Kai on his own bed.

"What should we do?" Tao asked as Sehun looked at those two.

"I will change Kai's clothes and you'll change D.O," Sehun said as Tao blushed.

"What? But I can't!" Tao protested.

"Fine, let's switch," Sehun said as he walked to see D.O.

Sehun closed his eyes as he removed D.O's clothes and replaced it with his. He successfully made it to change D.O's outfit.

"Tao?" Sehun asked as Tao put his thumbs up.

"Move Kai here and let them warm theirselves," Sehun grinned as he lifted D.O and moved him beside Kai.

"Let's see the reaction!" Tao claimed happily as they went back to sleep.

Suddenly Sehun's alarm rang as the boy stunned to hear it.

"What the heck?!" He realized that it was morning and rushed to wake Tao.

"We are late," He said as he dragged Tao to the bathroom.

"But I only slept for one hour," Tao whined.

"Me too. Let's sleep at the break time," Sehun suggested as they brushed their teeth.

"Agree," Tao smiled as they cleaned their mouth, grabbed their backpack and went to school, totally forgeting about that two people.

***

Jongin smelled a vanilla scent as he started to wake up. He opened his eyes and rubbed it. He saw a boy who slept next to him. The boy's plump lips almost made Jongin wanted to kiss it until he realized about everything.

"WHAAA!!" He jumped from the bed and fell succesfully on the floor with a thud.

D.O opened his eyes because of the sound and looked around. He blinked several times as he tried to sit at the bed.

"Argh!" He shouted to feel his arm aching with wounds from the metal thorn.

"Kyung Soo! Are you okay?" Jongin got up and examined Kyung Soo's condition.

"It's D.O," D.O protested as Jongin frowned.

"I want to call you Kyung Soo hyung!" Jongin insisted.

"What the heck?!" D.O realized as he jumped from the bed also.

"Why I'm here? What the hell? What did you do to me?!" D.O said as he looked at his clothes, brand new clothes.

"That's Sehun's. He changed it I guess," Jongin smiled as Kyung Soo blushed.

"Is that okay?" Jongin pointed at the wounds on Kyung Soo's arms.

"I won't die that easily," D.O said as Kai smirked.

"Nice to know that," Kai said as he got up to see what could he make for breakfast.

"I'm cooking," D.O said as he tried to get up from bed.

"You stay. I don't want you to get burned with all those wounds," Kai said as D.O insisted and sat on the dining chair.

"Better order some foods," D.O suggested as Kai nodded and called a restaurant.

They both sat on the couch, waiting for the food to arrive as D.O called Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Where have you been, huh?! You know that Baek and I searched for you all night and even gonna die if we don't find you in school!" Chanyeol's voice shocked Jongin.

"I'm okay Yeol. Sorry to make you two worry," Kyung Soo answered.

"You better say sorry!" Baekhyun's voice made Kyung Soo more guitly to those two.

"Where are you now?" Chanyeol asked seriously.

"I'm in Kai's place. He found me last night," D.O answered.

"What the heck? Did something happen?" Baekhyun asked as Kyung Soo blushed and Kai smirked.

"No! No! He just brought me here! I mean Sehun and Tao and...."

"And what?" Chanyeol's voice boomed.

"Sehun changed my clothes and replace it with his clothes," Kyung Soo's answer made Baekhyun and Chanyeol speechless.

"He maybe saw something," Kai said.

"Yaaah! Kai! If your friend do something to him I will crush him down!" Chanyeol barged as Baekhyun laughed.

"He won't do anything, Yeol hyung," Jongin exclaimed happily.

"Okay, Kyung Soo, you need to get back at the apartment tonight and Kai, please accompany Kyung Soo home, okay?" Baekhyun asked.

"Of course I will!" Jongin answered cheerfully as Kyung Soo said goodbye and ended the call.

"How could you find me?" D.O asked seriously.

"A fate I guess. I wanted to drink a glass of milk and I felt something wrong with you so I ran outside," Kai said as they heard the door bell rang.

"That is fast," D.O analyzed the time after Kai called.

Kai was going to open the door and D.O stopped him.

"Be careful," D.O messaged as Kai got his revolver on his pocket and walked casually to open the door.

"Meal is coming!" a sound heard as Kai opened the door.

"Oh, thanks. Here's the money," Kai handed him some money and the boy smiled and went away.

"Just like we ordered," Kai began to examine the foods.

"Just put it on the table," D.O said as Kai did what he said.

"I'm hungry," Jongin frowned as D.O checked on the food.

"Don't even eat this," D.O said and Jongin protested.

"Smell," D.O commanded as Jongin smelled the food and coughed.

"Smells weird," Kai analyzed as he lifted the other food.

The bell rang again and a boy finally, from the true restaurant came and gave the food.

"This is the right one," Kai concluded as D.O nodded.

"Wicked. But I won't die that easy. I will find them and chop them down," D.O hissed as he began to eat.

"Well... I will protect you too then," Jongin said as his mouth fulled of food.

"Yaah! Eat first and then talk," D.O nagged as Jongin grinned.

------

Author's Note:
Hope you won't be dissapointed in this chapter because hohoho, not yet for kaisoo, they need to develop their feelings first and a fate began to rise ;)
Imagining Sehun changed Kyung Soo's clothes made me quite... I don't know, speechless hahaha..
And Kai didn't show any jealous expression yet hahaha...
They work well as a team! ^^
And again, sorry for this lame chapter >.<
I'm not in best condition right now and I'm getting weaker each day..
I took medicines and even vitamins to strengthen my body again cause I got Laboratory Test to do next week on Monday.. ;_;
Thanks for reading everyone ^^