D.O and Do Kyung Soo

Revolver

Thank you for subscribing! Hope you enjoy my story! ^^

-D.O and Do Kyung Soo-

"No! No!!" Kyung Soo screamed as he ran to his parent's corpse which lying on the floor that night.

"Kyung Soo," One of his aunt tried to keep him away.

"It just a dream right?" Kyung Soo murmured as he cried.

Suddenly he heard a shot and his aunt fell down on the floor. Kyung Soo's eyes widened as he tried to be brave.

"Argh," He screamed when a bullet hit his feet.

"Mom. Dad," Kyung Soo crawled to his parent.

And everything became dark.

***

"Kyung Soo?" Chanyeol shook the little boy because he saw that the boy was having his nightmare again.

"It's D.O," D.O murmured.

"We prefer to call you Kyung Soo. D.O is just a code," Baekhyun insisted as Chanyeol led D.O to the dining table.

"Eat and we need to go to school," Baekhyun said as he gave three plates of pancakes.

"Your pancake is the best!" Chanyeol shoved the pancakes to his mouth as Baekhyun blushed.

"Guys," D.O took his side again as both of his bestfriends laughed.

***

"Morning oppa!" Some girls greeted at Kyung Soo who just smiled at them as Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked beside him.

"You're just like my bodyguards," D.O hissed.

"We are here to protect you okay," Chanyeol clinged his arm to Kyung Soo's shoulder.

"Thanks," Kyung Soo said as Baekhyun hugged him tight.

They entered their classes and finished it together.

"Horaay!" Chanyeol ran to the hall as Baekhyun and Kyung Soo followed behind.

"I want to sing sing with Jongdae and Luhan hyung!!" Baekhyun cheered as Kyung Soo nodded.

"I got some songs to make with Yixing hyung. He's a genius!" Chanyeol praised as he opened the hall door.

"Hello!!" Suho greeted them as they watched Kris who managed all the things for the showcase next week in order to get the new member of the art club.

"Let's get to the show," Kris clapped his hands as everybody moved to their places including those three.

"Hello!" Luhan and Jongdae ran to hug Kyung Soo as Baekhyun pouted.

"Why just him who get the hug?" Baekhyun frowned.

"Don't worry," Jongdae laughed and greeted Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol heard the piano and ran to get his guitar and sat beside Yixing.

"Good one!!" Baekhyun shouted to Yixing as the older smiled, showing his dimples.

Kyung Soo stared at the stage. He liked to sing, yes. He was comfortable near this people. But deep down in his heart, no, he couldn't be fragile, he needed to be strong and found whoever murder his family. Acted as Do Kyung Soo wouldn't affect him much. It's D.O now.

***

Kyung Soo walked with Chanyeol and Baekhyun again to the class as he tried to avoid all the attention from the girls. It's not he didn't like girls, but he didn't have any intention to be close with one. He bumped to Chanyeol's wide back as both of his friends stopped.

"What?" D.O began to show as he snapped those two.

"Hello!" Chanyeol called as three boy walked towards them and Kyung Soo's eyes widened to see Jongin and his friends.

"Wanna eat after the class ended?" Baekhyun offered.

"Sure!" Jongin smiled as Sehun and Tao nodded.

"We can show you the best restaurant here," Chanyeol said.

"But don't forget the latest edition of Dragon Twister!" Baekhyun cheered.

"Oh my God I love that game! We need to buy it soon!" Chanyeol jumped like a happy five years old child as D.O facepalmed himself.

"We should go to the class," Kyung Soo said.

"Bye!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked as Kyung Soo followed them.

"Bye! See you later," Jongin said as Sehun and Tao laughed.

Kyung Soo sighed, this time Jongin took his vision again. He didn't know why but Jongin seems sooo radiating beside his friends. He was... just handsome.

***

"What a tiring day," Baekhyun walked with Chanyeol as they wanted to go waiting at the main gate.

"No don't tired yet. We have Dragon Twister!" Chanyeol reminded.

"Yeaah!" Baekhyun cheered as D.O shook his head.

"Guys, would you stop the gaming-freak session now?" D.O said as he fixed his bag.

"Ah there they are," Baekhyun grinned as they saw Jongin, Sehun, and Tao.

"Guys!" Jongin greeted.

"Let us show you around," Chanyeol led them the way.

Jongin walked beside Chanyeol as they chatted along. Baekhyun talked about games and luckily Sehun, Tao, and Jongin responded enthusiasticly. Especially when Baekhyun promised them to play the rare games sometimes. Kyung Soo smiled at all the conversation. It's not that he didn't like to play. But he didn't play the mutual games. D.O started to take his side again, he smirked to remember about the arrows that hit the bull's eye everytime he shot.

"So you're all older?" Sehun asked as Kyung Soo gained his conciousness.

"Yeah Kyung Soo here is younger than us but you guys seems younger than him," Baekhyun analyzed.

"Here we are," Chanyeol said as they arrived at a nice restaurant there.

"Woah," Jongin cheered as he stared at the menu after they sat together.

Sehun and Tao weren't that used to see Kai who acted as Jongin so they still spaced out to see the cheerful side of Kai.

Kyung Soo gulped to see the food. His inner self told him to keep eating and eating. Suddenly he felt that they went silent.

"What?" Kyung Soo asked confusely.

"You are cute!!" Baekhyun jumped to hug Kyung Soo as Chanyeol did the same.

Jongin laughed to see Kyung Soo eating well. Sehun and Tao found Kyung Soo shy and timid.

"Seems fragile, isn't he?" Sehun whispered to Tao.

"Definitely. But we can't jugde the book by its cover. I don't know but somehow that boy is tooo calm," Tao answered as Sehun eyed Kyung Soo and realized something.

"What the...," They both stared at Jongin who hugged Kyung Soo hilariously with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Yaaah!! Let me go!!" D.O side in him appeared as he pushed everybody from him.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun quickly let go of him. Jongin shocked to see another flash in Kyung Soo's eyes. A flash of braveness. Analytical Kai came out and he smirked. He knew that Kyung Soo wasn't that calm.

"Okay let's continue," Baekhyun said as he realized that he and Chanyeol woke D.O up and their identities needed to be secured.

They had a very good evening and went home. Kyung Soo walked around with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. He was thinking something. He saw Jongin smirked and he got a weird feeling.

"We must be careful to Jongin and his friends," D.O said as the duo stopped walking.

"What do you mean by that?" Chanyeol asked.

"They are different. Their aura are different," D.O concluded.

"But you have no prove so it's not that legal to say that," Baekhyun said as D.O nodded.

"Okay! I know what to do!" Chanyeol blurted out as D.O eyed him curiously.

"I know! I know! Let's play Dragon Twister!!" Baekhyun jumped in awe as Chanyeol cheered too.

"Oh guys," D.O facepalmed himself.

They almost passed the school in the night when D.O spotted a black mercedes in front of it.

"Stop and shut up," D.O commanded as they both stunned to see the black car.

They shadowed theirself in the dark and watched the black mercedes. Suddenly someone approached it and entered it. They hold their breath and the car was finally gone.

"Finally, something interesting," D.O concluded as both of his friends nodded in agreement.

"We should go back," Chanyeol said as he looked around.

"Agree, and fast," Baekhyun said as they walked fast to their apartment.

They kept the pace and entered the elevator.

"Finally," Baekhyun slumped down right to his bed.

"This undercover is tiring," Chanyeol whined as he lay next to Baekhyun.

The bell rang as D.O opened it fast. He received a brown envelope and ran to meet his friend.

"What is that?" Baekhyun said as D.O poured the papers onto the bed.

They saw a photo, that black mercedes but it still in the evening. Chanyeol examined the photos as he spotted a person came out from the car.

"It must be the same car," Baekhyun concluded.

"The number is the same. Should we search for the owner?" Chanyeol smiled.

D.O stared in horror after his friends sat silently in front of their laptops. He went to the kitchen and gave two cups of coffee on their table.

"Good luck!" D.O went away as they both nodded.

"Thank you," D.O murmured as he closed their bedroom door.

He examined the documents again. It said that the man was his headmaster's relative. Identified by the closeness with the headmaster. He took a photo as he saw his headmaster gave the man brotherly hug.

"Their photographer is something," D.O chuckled.