Kai and Kim Jongin

Revolver

Hello there! First chapter here kekeke..
Hope you'll like this ;)
Happy reading :D

-Kai and Kim Jongin-

"We are reporting live about the suicide in the Han Mansion on Damdong street this evening. The police is now bringing the corpse to the hospital and they also examined the scene. The victim named Han Sunghyun, twelve years old. He was found hanged in his room in this morning and his family discovered him at the evening. The police will investigate about the reason behind this suicide. Reporting from Damdong street, I'm Song Junmi and Kang Hankyung and thank you for the attention."

Jongin stared at the scene where the police brought up the corpse. He couldn't breath because he knew that this was not right. He saw someone last night. He saw a person came to see Sunghyun and even gave him something before his bestfriend died.

But who will believe a child like Jongin?

He suddenly cried because he remembered all the fun things he used to share with Sunghyun. What hurt the most wasn't Sunghyun's dead, but the cause of it.

Jongin knew that it wasn't a suicide.

Who the hell will do kill theirself in twelve years old age? Sunghyun even hanged himself and Jongin got angry to imagine the scene where Sunghyun ended his life. He just couldn't believe it.

His inner feelings said that it was a murder, a very clever murder.

***

"Wake up!" a voice made Kai rolled to the other side of the bed.

"We finally got a mission," another voice and Kai still stayed on his bed.

"We can search for that killer and murderer," Kai's eyes opened in sudden as he sat on the bed.

"You know that Sunghyun is not an ordinary boy. He's one of the heir," A black haired boy checked on his sword.

"Killing him means something's up," another boy with his small lips and perfect jaw line added.

"What can we do, Sehun?" Kai was getting hyped up because of the mission but tried to stay calm and cold.

"The murderer is somewhere in the big prestiguous high school in the entire Korea," Sehun said as he handed a document to Jongin.

"So we need to be a high school student?" Kai asked.

"I already finish it before," Tao said.

"We were," Sehun added.

"I'm accepting this mission. Are you with me?" Kai smirked as Sehun and Tao nodded.

"Oh I hope something fool won't happen," Tao said as Sehun agreed.

Suddenly the door bell rang and Tao sprinted to open the apartment door. A man showed up and gave him a brown big envelope as Tao nodded.

"The equipments," Tao came into Kai's bedroom as he gave the envelopes.

"I wonder how they made it so fast," Sehun stared at the fake documents and a small keys from the station locker.

"We need to take the equipments," Kai concluded as he got the keys.

Sehun got the keys from Kai and wore his coat. He went straight to the train station and silently walked to the locker side. He opened one of the locker and took a bag there. He was glad that no one paid attention to him. He just walked to the peron with his ticket. But when the train came, He went out from the peron with the crowd from inside the train and changed his looks with snapback and no coat within the crowd. Next he stepped inside the apartment again.

"So tiring," He slumped down onto the couch as Tao took the bag.

"Owah," Tao showed three sets of uniform and class schedules for them.

"Even the uniform looks so borju," Sehun commented.

"When will we begin?" Tao asked Kai who hold the papers.

"Tomorrow," Kai showed up and took his uniform.

"Let's go kick someone's ," Sehun smirked as he took the uniform and headed to his bathroom to try it.

***

The three agent arrived in front of the prestiguous high school. Tao's eyes widened to see the soccer field as Sehun grinned in happiness.

"Stop staring, let's get to the business," Kai shoved out the document.

"So we are still Sehun and Tao," Tao read as Sehun nodded.

"And you are Kim Jongin. It said here that you need to be nice, warm-hearted, and be a dance god," Sehun read as Kai's eyes widened and Tao snorted in happiness.

"That woman," He hissed, refering to their boss.

"Okay Jongin. Let's go," Tao said as they walked inside.

"Where should we go?" They stunned to see the huge lobby.

"Welcome!!" a voice heard as they turned to see a boy with angelic face came to them.

"So I guess you are Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun, and Huang Zi Tao?" The boy eyed the document that he brought.

"Have you get your schedule?" He asked again as they nodded.

"You should be nice," Sehun whispered to Kai.

"Excuse me but who are you?" Tao asked as the boy remembered.

"Oh I'm sorry! My name is Kim Joonmyeon, or you can call me Suho. I'm the co-president here."

"Nice to meet you," Jongin smiled as Tao and Sehun shocked to see Kai actually smiled genuinely.

"Well me too. So let's go around here and I will be the guide for this small tour!" Suho led the way cheerfully.

"So is there any art classes?" Jongin asked curiously.

"Yeah we have theater as extra class where everybody who loves to sing, dance, and act gather around together," Suho explained.

"I want to join dance!" Jongin announced as Suho chuckled.

"He really drowned into Jongin," Sehun whispered to Tao as Tao nodded.

"He is creepy," Tao commented because Kai was now turned into Jongin.

They ended the tour after walking around and Suho led them to their classes. Three of them were in one class and they was glad.

"Good morning seongsaenim," Suho greeted as he entered the class.

"Oh good morning Suho, so the new students are in this class?" The teacher asked as Suho nodded and led them in.

All the girls stunned to see the gorgeous boys entered the class.

"Sorry to interupt your lessons but I need to introduce the new students here. This is Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun, and Huang Zi Tao. They just moved here so please be nice to them," Suho said.

"You can sit on the back," The teacher motioned them to sit.

"Have a nice and thank you for the time, seongsaenim," Suho excused himself.

"Oh I know this lesson," Sehun started to feel the high school atmosphere.

"I got an A in this," Tao said as he started to open his notebook.

Sehun stared at Kai who just stayed silent and almost fell asleep.

"He must be tired to act," Tao whispered.

"Yeah," Sehun replied.

"And Kim Jongin! Would you come to the front and finish this question?" The teacher asked as Sehun and Tao stared in worriness as Jongin stood up and smiled.

Wait? Smiled?

Jongin took the marker and stared the board for a while. With slight movements he wrote the answer to the hardest question as everyone stunned.

"Show off," Sehun snorted.

"He can't be smart at all," Tao said as Sehun agreed.

"Good job, Jongin!" The teacher said as Jongin bowed and went back to his seat as Sehun and Tao tried not laugh to see Jongin grinned.

They passed the subject well and the break time was finally there.

"Where is the canteen?" Sehun stared at the map.

Yes, I said a map in case you get lost in this big huge school.

"Here it is," Tao pointed as they started to walk there.

"Kyung Soo oppa!" some girls ran passed those three as Kai glared at them all.

"Be nice okay," Tao reminded as Kai back to Jongin.

"Please be careful, ladies," Jongin smiled as they stared at those three and grinned.

"That's to nice," Sehun murmured.

The ladies went to a small boy who sat near the place they stood.

"Guys, he wants to eat first," A baritone voice made three boys searched for it in the crowd.

"I'm sorry but I want to eat first," The small boy said softly.

"Okay oppa we will wait," one of the girl made the others got back to their seat and ate too.

"Those girls are into you, really," The boy with puppy face said.

Jongin stared at the small boy. His white porcelain skin, wide eyes, and thick lips made him stunned for a while.

Now he was Jongin and he was nice.

Sehun and Tao followed Jongin as their friend walked towards the table.

"What are you doing?" Tao stopped him.

"Just being nice," Kai smirked.

"Fine," Sehun led them to the table.

"Hello there," Jongin greeted three boys.

"Are those seat empty?" Tao asked as Sehun pointed at the seat across them.

"Yeah?" The baritone man answered as he stopped playing with his portable playstation along with the puppy faced boy.

"Let me guess, you guys are the new students right?" the puppy faced asked them.

"Yeah," Sehun answered.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Chanyeol," the baritone man introduced himself as they shook hands with him.

"And I'm Baekhyun! Nice to meet you!" Baekhyun shook hands with them happily.

"And this is Kyung Soo," Chanyeol introduced the small boy as he blushed.

"I'm Kyung Soo. Nice to see you," His soft voice made Sehun, Tao, and even Kai in Jongin wanted to squish him over.

"Shall we show you the best menu here?" Chanyeol offered as Baekhyun nodded eagerly.

"Let's go!" Baekhyun dragged Tao and Sehun as Chanyeol went with Jongin.

"This is all delicious!" Jongin cheered after he ate three consecutive different meals.

"You're great in eating," Baekhyun stunned to see the empty plates.

"Let's be friends!" Chanyeol grinned as three of them smiled.

"Guys, we need a class to attend," Kyung Soo said as both of the man beside him groaned.

"Okay. I guess we can hang around later," Baekhyun finally said.

"Bye!" Chanyeol said as Kyung Soo smiled and they walked away.

"It's still tiring!!" D.O screamed after he saw the corridors was empty.

"We always want to laugh to see you act like that," Baekhyun grinned.

"It's been a year and now I'm still trapped here with the limited information!" D.O protested again.

"Be patient, Kyung Soo," Chanyeol said.

"Okay okay," D.O said as he tried to remain calm and they went to their class.

Kai eyed those three and got a strange feeling. Sehun and Tao also felt the same.

"They are our senior," Tao said after he noticed the different colour in their pin with those three boys.

"Freak in games. Look at their expression while playing it," Sehun analyzed.

"And those boy with soft voice," Kai spoke out.

"What?" Sehun and Tao asked in unison.

"He's cute," Jongin took side as Sehun and Tao facepalmed themselves.