Two Different Plans

Revolver

Owwaah at last I got inspirations ^^
And I'm happy to present you this chapter :D
Hope you enjoy thiis! :D
Happy reading and again, THANK YOU for subscribing, commenting, and even upvoting ;D
Love yaaa :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung Soo stunned to see the pen and the letter. He could feel the cold of the revolver. He reached to his pocket and almost squealed in happiness to have something that he forgot. But to this circumtance, he needed to make sure the revolver wouldn't stay in his head longer.

"I will sign," Kyung Soo declared and the revolver removed from his head.

One right hand took the pen and put it only on the sign area but he didn't move an inch. One left hand took the weapon. With seconds he shot the portable bazooka onto the ceilings and it broke down into pieces.

Kyung Soo smiled and went away from the room while avoiding the broken ceilings. Luckily he made his way out on time.

"Uh-oh," Kyung Soo frowned to see the guards were now heading to the hectic room.

He made it through all the guards and ran as fast as he could. He opened the door to the stairs and ran down. When he heard the footsteps behind him, he took the portable rope and tied it to the stair holder.

"Hope this will be fine," Kyung Soo went down with the rope.

The guards spotted him and started to shoot.

"Argh!" Kyung Soo whined when a bullet hit his shoulder.

He kept sliding down until he reached the basement.

"I need to go," Kyung Soo entered the mall and bought a coat so he couldn't attract many people with his bleeding wound.

"Let's go fix this," Kyung Soo walked to medicine store inside the mall.

Suddenly someone from another corridor grabbed his hand and dragged him away. He was losing much bloods and started to feel dizzy.

"Who are you?" Kyung Soo murmured before he fainted.

***

Suho opened his apartment door and went inside. Suddenly his door bell ringing. He opened the door and glad to see his friends came over.

"It's been two days and we don't hear a news from Kyung Soo," Jongdae reported as they drowned in silence.

"How 'bout Jongin?" Luhan asked as Sehun shook his head.

"Still unstable," Tao said.

"What should we do?" Xiumin asked.

"Waiting," Kris came and sat between them as Yixing worried about the little boy.

"He won't die easily," Chanyeol said as Baekhyun nodded.

"He always said that," a voice heard as they turned around to see Jongin came with his puffy eyes.

"You need to sleep," Baekhyun said as he talked to Suho for a permission to use his guest room for Jongin to sleep.

Suho nodded and Baekhyun led Jongin to the guest room.

"I'm worrying about him," Jongin started to cry.

Baekhyun hugged his dongsaeng and calmed him down. He also worried about his bestfriend but deep down in his heart, he knew that Kyung Soo wasn't a weak person.

"He look so weak," Sehun shocked to see Jongin's mental breakdown.

"He must love Kyung Soo so much," Yixing's words made them realize it.

"Do you get something?" Tao called Hyoyeon as he the speaker phone.

"Not yet, Tao," Hyoyeon replied as they frowned together.

"Where is he?" Suho murmured as they all asked the same question in their heart.

***

Jongin opened his eyes and stared to the bed next to his. He found it empty as a tear started to fell down.

"Jongin," Sehun came and quickly hugged his friend.

"I'm trying," Jongin got up and went to take a warm bath.

They went out from the room and scanned the training area. A week passed and today was an important day when some good trainers finally became an agent. So the corridors were full with trainers who watch it.

"What?" Sehun shocked to see people he knew.

"What happened?" Tao came out from his room and ran to catch up with Sehun.

Jongin's eyes widened to see six people whose name listed on the board as the third level trainer.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Sehun ran to search for Luhan as he stoppen when he saw him.

"Sehun!" Luhan ran to hug Sehun right away.

"Nice to see you!!" Chanyeol came from nowhere and discovered the new names too.

Chanyeol ran to hug Kris along with the others. Jongin smiled to see Jongdae and Yixing. Suho was great too.

"Passed to level three," Hyoyeon announced as Xiumin jumped in happiness after shooting tests.

"You're great!" Tao exclaimed as he hugged Xiumin after he came out from the simulation room.

Jongin was glad to have his friends stood beside him.

"But how about school?" Chanyeol asked as they went silent.

"We decided to continue our life here," Jongdae announced.

"Besides, there will be the same lessons like school, right?" Yixing asked as Baekhyun nodded eagerly.

"You guys will make a good team," Taeyeon said as she came to greet them all.

"Do you have a new information?" Jongin asked as Taeyeon smiled.

"All of you, follow me to the meeting room," Taeyeon answered as she motioned them to go.

***

Kyung Soo opened his eyes slowly. He let the sunshine broke inside the room and frowned.

"Time to get up," a voice made his eyes opened so fast.

"Seohyun?" Kyung Soo recognized the voice and stared at her.

"We need to make this quick," another voice heard as Kyung Soo gasped in shock.

"Aunty!" He ran to hug one of his aunt.

"Good to see you finally awake," His aunt smiled.

"I thought you were dead," Kyung Soo said sadly.

"Oh no dear boy. I left after you."

"Really?" Kyung Soo stared in disbelief.

"Thank God you're awake," Seohyun came and hugged me.

Seohyun was like his older sister. They are cousins and they played together for many times in their childhood.

"How can you find me?" Kyung Soo asked.

"According to some informations," His aunt replied.

"You are fainted for almost a week," Seohyun said as Kyung Soo's jaw hung open.

"What?! That is abnormal!" Kyung Soo looked at his body to see if there's something wrong.

"Don't worry. Doctor said that you're okay."

"How about those brothers?" Kyung Soo asked again as his aunt smiled.

"They'll be taken care later. Now we need to make a surprise to them," Seohyun said as she handed a tuxedo for Kyung Soo.

"The plan is to make a comeback as the heir," His aunt said as Kyung Soo shocked.

"But I don't want to take the business."

"You have to, Kyung Soo."

"But I'm still this young!" he defended himself as he looked at Seohyun, asking for help.

"Sorry I can't do anything," Seohyun said.

"This is the way to get rid of them," the words from his aunt made him realize.

"Preparation for tonight, begin," Seohyun talked to a walkie talkie and the room started to get busy.

Kyung Soo remembered about his bestfriends.

"Can I see them?" Kyung Soo asked as Seohyun flashed a smile.

"Maybe I can arrange that," Seohyun said as Kyung Soo hoped for the best.

***

"They'll be here tonight," Hyoyeon pointed at the grand ballroom located in the center of the town.

"They will promote the newest side of the hotel and we'll knock them down," Taeyeon announced as the boys felt excited.

"So what's the plan?" Chanyeol grinned as everyone paid attention to the next slide.

The discussed the plan for almost three hours until Hyoyeon and Taeyeon sure they could remember every single details about it.

"Now get ready and brought all the weapons," Hyoyeon instructed as they moved fast to their rooms.

***

"Are you ready?" Seohyun entered the room and found Kyung Soo stood in front of the mirror with his tuxedo.

"Yeah?"

"You look great!" Seohyun hugged Kyung Soo as he blushed.

"Let's go," his aunt came and Kyung Soo followed them to the van.

"Let's get rid of this," He murmured as the van started to move.

***

The ballroom was full with people from all over the world. The pers still had hard time to breaking in because of all the guards. Some important people spotted to walk on the red carpet.

"Too much attention," Jaejoong scoffed to see the amount of the people.

"This is your speech," Changmin handed him a paper.

"I'm kinda sure that they'll ask those questions about the missing students," Yunho sighed as he tried to arrange his answers.

"We will handle this well," Changmin said as his brother stared at him.

"Well well let's begin," Jaejoong said as the MC started to move onto the stage.

"Welcome to everyone! This is such a wonderful night to begin with! Tonight the CEO from the most prestigious hotel in Korea, Kim Jaejoong-ssi, will introduce the newest side of Marina Bay! Before we began, there will be a performance from the ambassador of this new project, 2AM!" The MC shouted as the members came upon the stage.

Kyung Soo arrived at the front of ballroom with Seohyun and his aunt. Covering as the assistant of Seohyun, because she is an actress now, and his aunt as the manager, the entered the red carpet smoothly. The shades covering Kyung Soo's face as he stared around the hall. People was everywhere but he noticed something different. The waiter were different. He didn't know much but the movements were not smooth as the real one. He chuckled to know the reasons.

But he must did it. He must.

"What a great performance from 2AM! Now we want to invite another ambassador for the advertisement, Kim Seohyun-ssi!" The MC called Seohyun as she pulled Kyung Soo along.

Kyung Soo who acted as his assistant made sure that se looked perfect and Seohyun stepped up onto the stage.

"How are you today?" The MC started to interview her.

"I'm fine thank you. I want to thanks the CEO first for choosing me as the ambassador for this newest project and how much how I love the prospect of this new side of the hotel," Seohyun said as the crowd applauded.

The MC then called Jaejoong who came up with his brothers by his side. Seohyun smiled and shook hands with those three. The interview from the pers began quickly.

"I want to ask about the real heir of this hotel. Is he really missing?" One of the reporter asked Jaejoong.

"It is true and we, the brothers, will continue to search for him and we make sure that this business won't go down until he come back," Jaejoong answered calmly as Yunho sighed in relieveness.

"I want to ask to Yunho-ssi. Is that true that your students are missing?" Another interviewer asked.

"Actually this is not the right time to discuss this because I'm sad to hear it. I told the police to search for them but until now we don't receive any progress. I will do my best to protect my students," Yunho answered and Jaejoong smirked because his brother acted so well.

Suddenly the room was filled with smokes from one of the food's stove. Seohyun grabbed the microphone from one of the brothers.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Seohyun said as she motioned Kyung Soo to stepped out from the smoke after the guards stopped it.

"Let me present to you. The missing heir, Do Kyung Soo," Seohyun said as she pulled Kyung Soo to the stage while everyone gasped in shock.