Dead End

Revolver

Sorry for not updating about a looong time..
The worst case is, I have writer's block and need to calm down myself
Hope I can still write the continuation
I really really want to say THANK YOU to all the subcribers, and oh! an upvote! THANK YOU sooooo much! ^^
Hope you enjoy this chapter
Happy Reading! **

---------------------------------------

Their heartbeat stopped to see the empty corridor. Hyoyeon stepped out first and sighed.

"Safe," She announced as they walked outside the elevator.

"Split," Taeyeon suggested as they separated themselves.

Taeyeon went with Kyung Soo, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol to the left corridor and the rest to the right.

"Wear this," Hyoyeon handed the wireless earphone to communicate with each other.

"Test test, Baekhyunnie?" Chanyeol tested as everyone shocked to hear the nickname.

"Let's go," Tao said as they began to move.

***

"Prepare your revolver," Taeyeon said as Kyung Soo got his gun and hold it tight.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went first and examined every single corner.

"Sssh," Baekhyun warned when some footsteps heard near their hidden place.

Kyung Soo pinned himself to the wall and listened carefully along with the others.

"Move!" a voice heard as Taeyeon shocked to hear it.

"It's them," Taeyeon whispered as Hyoyeon heard.

"Guys, we went the wrong way. Let's go back," Hyoyeon commanded as they turned around just to be found by the bodyguards.

"uh oh," Sehun's last word made they gulped.

"Fight!" Hyoyeon said as they put their defensive formation, back to back, guarding each other.

They started to defeat the bodyguards. Luckily, Sehun and Tao were the best fighter and Jongin shot accurately. With the silencer attached on the gun, the sound wasn't to obvious.

"Good job," Hyoyeon placed another bullets in her revolver as they ran to see Taeyeon's team.

"Guys where are you?" Tao asked as Chanyeol heard him.

"Left corridor from the elevator. Turn right after that," Chanyeol spoke as the team nodded and went away.

"Going somewhere?" a sound made Kyung Soo aimed the revolver to one of the bodyguard as the others came.

"Xiumin hyung," Kyung Soo murmured as one bad guy brought Xiumin by his side.

"Don't fight or he'll die," one of them aimed the gun at Xiumin's head.

"Xiumin hyung! You know how to fight right?" Chanyeol shouted as Xiumin stood still.

"He can?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

Baekhyun smiled as he prepared his revolver. Suddenly Xiumin grabbed the hand which hold the revolver and broke it down. Chanyeol ran to pull Xiumin away as Kyung Soo shot some bodyguards along with Baekhyun and Taeyeon until no one left.

"Well done!" Taeyeon praised as Xiumin blushed.

"He is expert in sport so he's strong," Chanyeol grinned.

"But why don't you fight before?" Taeyeon asked.

"Just want to know what it's all about," Xiumin answered.

"Did you hear something?" Kyung Soo asked.

"They want the one and only you, Kyung Soo."

"Where all the others?" Baekhyun asked.

"Guys!" Jongin came and the three hugged Xiumin right away after seeing him.

"They were grounded and I think I know where the place," Xiumin explained as he walked first.

"Take this," Tao handed Xiumin a revolver.

"I can't use this," Xiumin said.

"Just shoot," Sehun winked as Xiumin got confused.

They walked to the place as Xiumin led them. Chanyeol covered Xiumin as they walked first.

"His man are guarding the entrance door," Xiumin whispered as they waited but found no one guarding it.

"This is strange," Kyung Soo looked around.

"We were in easily," Tao added.

"Maybe a trap," Sehun said as they got the meaning.

"Do you want to fall on it?" Baekhyun suddenly asked.

"Do we bring the grenades?" Taeyeon asked as they all nodded as Xiumin shocked when Chanyeol handed him two grenades.

"Woah. This is creepy," Xiumin hold the grenades carefully.

"Portable bazooka?" Hyoyeon asked as Chanyeol grinned while patting on his backpack.

"Fine then," Kyung Soo spoke.

"Let's go inside and everyone, turn on your grenade when needed," Jongin said as they nodded and walked to the entrance door of a room.

They opened the door and drowned in darkness.

"Hold onto everybody and walked inside," Jongin said as they hold onto each other's hand.

"Stay together," Kyung Soo added as they buried themselves in the dark.

Suddenly the light and they were surrounded by all the guards.

"As I predicted," Baekhyun grinned as they stayed on defensive mode.

"Just burn them all," Tao said as he let out a grenade and threw it along with the others.

They ran to avoid the explosion and they made it easily.

"Having fun?" a voice made them stunned in place.

"Hello there!" Taeyeon smiled as a figure showed from the corner of the room.

"Taeyeon-ssi! Nice to see you!" Yunho said cynically as Hyoyeon cleared .

"And you too, Hyoyeon-ssi," Yunho added as Hyoyeon smirked.

"Miss them?" another voice came as Kyung Soo's eyes widened.

"Hyung!" Sehun said as Yixing, Kris, Suho, Luhan, and Jongdae dragged to Yunho's side.

"Jaejoong," Taeyeon hissed as the six agents shocked by his face which looked like a girl.

"Beautiful!" Chanyeol exclaimed as Jaejoong shocked.

"Don't call me that!" He blurted out as Chanyeol stopped grinning.

"We have your friends and you must be know what we need today," Changmin came casually.

Kyung Soo clenched his teeth in anger as he stepped out from the others.

"Let them go," He said as the brothers eyed him.

"Well well. You know what we mean, right?" Jaejoong snorted.

"Welcome, the heir of one prestigious hotel in Korea, Do Kyung Soo," Yunho greeted.

"The one who went missing for years after we successfully killed your family and also your dear parents," Changmin added.

"They matched well," Baekhyun commented as Tao shocked to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's calmness.

"Are you insane?" Sehun asked to those two hackers.

"We just stayed in alert but in different way," Chanyeol said as Taeyeon prepared her revolver at her back.

"Don't even dare to shoot or we'll use them as the shield," Yunho said as he grabbed Luhan to stood up.

"Coward," Baekhyun coughed as Jaejoong glared at him.

The back door opened and the other man came up.

"Let's welcome our best fighter," Changmin said as six boys entered the room.

Tao smirked because he knew those people. Sehun almost laughed as Hyoyeon snorted while Jongin eyed them seriously.

"They're your ex-trainer right?" Sehun asked as Hyoyeon nodded.

"No they're not the same," Jongin warned as Kyung Soo prepared more grenades.

"Stop the chit chat," Yunho said as he motioned the boys to kill them.

They began to fight but sure, the fighters were stronger. Sehun and Tao shocked to see the developments as Taeyeon handed them all smoothly.

"Watch out," Jongin said as he knocked one down before he could stab Kyung Soo with the daggers.

"Thanks," Kyung Soo said as he kicked another fighter.

Their energy were decreasing but the fighters seemed to be in their best condition.

"This is worrisome," Hyoyeon admitted.

"What they want is me," Kyung Soo said as he tried to negotiate more.

"No! I won't let you go!" Jongin hold Kyung Soo's arm.

"No Kyung Soo!" Suho shouted as Kyung Soo shruged Jongin's arm and went to see the brothers.

"Don't worry about us," Kris said as he tried to let go.

"Let them go," Kyung Soo hissed.

"Should we?" Changmin asked as he stared at his brother.

"Come with us and they'll be free," Yunho stated.

"We don't really an evil person," Jaejoong added as Kyung Soo eyed them suspiciously.

"I will but... show me that they arrive home safely," Kyung Soo said as the brothers grinned in victory.

"Deal," Yunho motioned the guards to let go them.

"Move!" The guards separated them.

"Don't even move an inch to attack or he'll die," Jaejoong aimed his revolver to Kyung Soo's head.

The boy didn't even blink when he saw the revolver and tried to stay still.

"Kyung Soo hyung!" Jongin shouted as he dragged away.

"Soo!" Kris shouted as Luhan tried to fight but he didn't want to hurt Kyung Soo so they kept the distance.

Taeyeon looked at his agent and smiled. Hyoyeon did the same because they knew that Kyung Soo wasn't that weak.

"You know what to do!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Be careful!" Hyoyeon added.

"We will meet again!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said.

"Don't ever touch him!" Tao and Jongdae said together.

"Soo, we will always be with you!" Yixing shouted as Kyung Soo nodded.

"We will come again for you," Jongin murmured as they dragged outside.

Yunho dragged Kyung Soo to another room which was smaller and told him to face the television provided. He could see everybody entered two vans and went away from the mall.

"Is that enough?" Changmin said as Kyung Soo shook his head.

"Okay, because we are nice. Let's wait until everybody arrived," Jaejoong snapped cynically as he walked out from the room.

"Don't go anywhere," Yunho closed the door and locked it from outside.

Kyung Soo didn't dare to escape because his friends were still with their guards. He didn't know what they would be doing to him. After he saw the last boy out from the van and entered his house (which is Yixing), he stared at the empty monitor and waitedfor the brothers to come back.

"So, a deal is a deal," Yunho came as Changmin put a paper on the desk.

"What is this?" Kyung Soo asked.

"A letter which can make us richer than before. You will give us all the assets and be gone forever," Jaejoong said as Kyung Soo's eyes widened.

"You killed my parents, my family, and my friend's bestfriend. Who will you kill next?" Kyung Soo said cynically.

"Maybe you if you don't want to sign," Jaejoong aimed the gun onto Kyung Soo's scalp.