Knowing Something

Revolver

Kai yawned and tried to wake up.

Crack!!

He jumped from the bed and found his bedroom door tore apart.

"What the hell?!" He shouted as he ran to see the broker.

"Good morning!" Tao greeted cheerfully as he moved the sword forward and did some wushu movements.

"Hey there," Sehun held a revolver and an axe.

"Where did you get that?" Kai asked as Sehun handed him a revolver.

"A package this morning. They wanted us to stay alert," Sehun explained.

"But don't try it to my bedroom door!!" Kai snapped as he took his towel and went straight to the bathroom as Tao laughed out loud.

Kai dried his hair as he took out the new brown envelope that arrived this morning. Sehun and Tao already looked at it but now they were busy in testing all the new equipments.

"Black mercedes? Headmaster's relative?" Kai murmured to himself as he flipped to see the photos.

***

"Guys?" D.O opened the door as he saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol slept soundly on their table with laptops on.

"You did your best," D.O saw a document laid on the table as he lifted Baekhyun and put him onto the bed along with Chanyeol.

"I guess I need to go alone today," D.O sighed as he planned the way to avoid the girls in school.

The boy took a quick bath and wore his uniform. He needed to watch around for today. Especially his headmaster. The man who met him yesterday seemed suspicious and he was glad to find a light in the dark. He didn't feel that insecure if both of his friends wasn't around but somehow... he needed to avoid that one person.

Kim Jongin.

Added, two friends of his too. Sehun and Tao.

He walked to the school gently, inhaling the fresh air I the morning. Entered the school building, he quickly moved to his class.

"Good morning," a voice made him stopped.

"Morning Sehun, Tao," Kyung Soo replied calmly as he passed by them.

"Morning hyung!!" another voice made him wanted to run.

"Mor... ning," Kyung Soo shocked because Jongin greeted him in English, I repeat, English with perfect pronounciation.

"So I heard that you will perform on the showcase," Sehun smiled.

"Yeah?"

"We'll be there to watch you," Jongin smiled as Kyung Soo nodded and excused himself.

"That boy is something," D.O tried to remember and analyzed Jongin from head to toe.

"You can't be that clumsy!" Tao smacked Kai's head.

"What did I do wrong?!" Kai whined.

"You spoke in English, idiot," Sehun said as Kai smirked.

"He seems to be a smart guy too. I was testing him," Kai stated as Sehun and Tao nodded.

"Let's go watch around before we go to the class," Kai decided to wander around the school.

"Is this the hall?" Sehun stared at a huge door.

"Yeah. The showcase will be held here," Tao added.

"We will watch it for sure," Jongin smiled.

***

Kyung Soo was grateful to pass this day freely. He calculated the probability to meet those girls in some places and even planned the safest route to go to the hall.

"Kyung Soo. Hello," Luhan greeted as the little boy entered the hall.

"Where's Chanyeol and Baekhyun?" Jongdae asked.

"They are sick so I come alone. But they will be fine soon," Kyung Soo answered calmly.

"Hello there boys. Let's began to decorate this hall. And if someone ask me to hold the banner. I will," Kris said as everyone laughed.

Kyung Soo smiled and began to work. He and Luhan dealed with the front side of the stage.

"Kris Kris!! Wufan!!" A short boy ran and entered the hall.

"What is it, Minseok?" Kris asked.

"We need additional player for basketball," Minseok said.

"Okay I will tell Suho first," Kris walked and told Suho to handle the things.

"Okay I will do it. Good luck and be careful. Don't hurt yourself!" Suho shouted as Kris put his thumb up.

Jongin and his friends heard some noises behind the hall door when they passed there after the class ended.

"Should we look inside?" Tao asked as he hold the door knob.

"Just open it," Sehun opened the door and they saw many people decorating the stage.

"Woah," Jongin amazed to see the heavy things hanged above the stage.

"It's risky," Tao's sharp eyes caught something bad with those ornaments.

"Oh no it's going to fall," Sehun hissed as Kai ran to the stage along with Sehun.

"Watch out!" a voice made Kyung Soo and Luhan looked at each other.

Kai quickly ran to cover Kyung Soo from all the ornaments. Sehun protected the guy next to Kyung Soo. They ended buried under the heavy ornaments as Suho told everybody to wipe the things away. Tao ran and helped them up.

"Get off from me," Jongin shocked to see the husky voice as he looked down.

Their gaze meet and Jongin stared at those wide eyes. D.O gained his side again. Jongin stunned to see the gaze, that eyes full of power.

"Who are you?" Kai asked as D.O stunned to see Jongin's eyes.

They knew something wasn't right. It just liked they heard a 'click' in their gaze.

In other side, Luhan opened his eyes just to see someone sooo close with him. His sharp eyes made Luhan gulped. He didn't move a muscle to cover Luhan.

"Who are you?" Luhan whispered as Sehun looked down.

"I'm Oh Sehun and nice to see you," Sehun replied without any hurt expression.

"Are you guys okay?" Suho asked as he helped them up along with the others.

"Thank God you're okay," Jongdae ran to check on Kyung Soo and Luhan as Jongin and Sehun cleaned their blazer in unusual calmness.

"Thank you for saving them. Guys!" Suho called everybody.

"This is Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun, and Huang Zi Tao. They are new in this school," Suho introduced them three as Jongin smiled.

"Is this the member of the club?" Jongin asked as Suho nodded.

"Yeah and welcome! My name is Jongdae, a singer."

"Luhan, Jongdae's partner in singing," Luhan introduced himself as Sehun eyed the boy.

"And this is...," Suho wanted to introduce Kyung Soo when Jongin said.

"Do Kyung Soo right?" Jongin asked as Suho confused.

"So you know each other," Suho concluded.

"He's a singer too," Jongdae clinged an arm to Kyung Soo's shoulder.

"I... I would like to join someday," Tao suddenly said as Suho smiled.

"You are welcomed here of course," Suho laughed as they fixed the ornament again, together.

Jongin, Sehun, and Tao quickly socialized with everyone. Kyung Soo wished that Chanyeol and Baekhyun would be there but they were tired and he knew it.

"Good afternoon everyone!!" The hall door opened with a bang as two people entered the hall proudly.

D.O grinned as he saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun, freshly after sleeping for hours, arrived at the hall.

"Hello!" Jongdae ran to hug his bestfriends (Hey beagle line is here too :p ).

"Are we late?" Baekhyun asked as he looked around.

"No no," Suho said.

"What happened here?" Chanyeol asked as Sehun explained the incident.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun ran to see Kyung Soo and Luhan.

"I am the one who should ask. Are you guys okay?" Kyung Soo said as Chanyeol and Baekhyun stunned.

"We are after you moved us to bed. Thanks, Kyung Soo," Baekhyun said.

"Same here," Kyung Soo smiled as Chanyeol fought the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"So he saved you," Chanyeol said.

"Yeah, and I'm sure he isn't an ordinary person. His physical abilities along with his friends is more than ordinary people. We need stay alert," D.O said as his bestfriends nodded.

"Nice to see you two!" Jongin came and greeted them.

"Hello there Jongin! Thanks for saving my Kyung Soo," Baekhyun said.

"My?" Jongin dazed for a while.

"Baekhyun, you are mine," Chanyeol clinged his arm on Baekhyun's shoulder as Jongin let out his breath.

"Thank you," Kyung Soo said calmly as Jongin shocked to see the smile.

They decorated the hall for hours until it finished. Jongdae decided to go home and he went with Luhan.

"Should we drink bubble tea first?" Luhan asked to Jongdae as Sehun's ears heard his favorite drink mentioned.

"Bubble tea?" He came soon to those two as his eyes sparkled and Tao also Jongin facepalmed theirselves.

"His weakness is only bubble tea," Tao commented as Jongin laughed.

"I'm back!" Kris came as he checked all the works and kept saying 'well done' or 'good job' or even 'love this'.

"You!" A voice made Tao turned around to see the speaker who pointed at him like a target.

"Wha...," Tao's word stopped when Minseok pulled him.

"You need to be my assitant basketball. Okay okay?" Minseok blinked at Tao as the panda boy shocked to see the chubby face who sparkled like in a manga.

"O-okay," Tao said as Minseok happily dragged him outside as Jongin laughed.

"You guys should take more rest," Kyung Soo suggested as he walked to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"We know, Soo," Chanyeol hugged Kyung Soo as the boy blushed.

"I don't know who you are right now," Baekhyun chuckled as he packed his bag to go home.

"I will watch the situation near the teachers and headmaster room," Kyung Soo whispered as Baekhyun nodded.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Chanyeol asked.

"I will be, Yeol. You know who I am," D.O said as he got his backpack.

"Okay sir," Chanyeol said as they waved goodbye.

Kyung Soo hummed calmly and walked along the corridors to the teacher's area. His wide eyes made him easier to watch everything. Suddenly he stopped.

"What the...," He murmured as he tried to walk faster and then smirked.

He took a the left turn in flash as he heard footsteps behind. He knew someone followed him but he wanted to play a little. His steps stopped when he saw someone in front of the headmaster room. He quickly hide behind a corridor as he felt someone's presence beside him.

"Going somewhere?" a familiar voice heard as D.O's eyes widened.

--------------------------

Author's Note:
Hello there guys, finally another chapter is up and hope you will enjoy the story until now.. Thanks for the subscribers and I will try best to update soon again..
I'm stressed out with my laboratory test especially the books in a luggage, I repeat, a medium size luggage

This is not enough for the rest of the books..
I am going crazy.... hwaaa... *fainted