Revolver's Special Chapter

Revolver

This is the day when Kyung Soo and Jongin come to the training camp. Won't be that good. But this is my gratitude to all the subscribers, upvoters, and everyone who comment on this fic. Hope you enjoy this and upvote for this fic if you want to, Gamsa hamnida yeoreobun :)

***

Kyung Soo opened his eyes heavily. He stared at the white ceiling, wondering where he was. When he finally forced himself to sit on the bed, a woman stepped inside his room. He gasped to see such a beauty from the woman. Her kind eyes made Kyung Soo confused because now, he didn't even know what happened after his parents were murdered.

Oh, he just forgot that he was an orphan now.

His mind kept asking on who was this gorgeous lady and what's she doing here. The woman sat beside her and patted his head softly.

"Who are you?" Kyung Soo finally could let his mouth spoke.

"My name is Taeyeon, and from now on, you'll be with me," the woman smiled and Kyung Soo couldn't help but happy to have a new mother.

***

Jongin's eyes were puffy as he wiped all the dried tears. He cried along the night when he knew about the news. Sunghyun was murdered and nobody would believe hI'm if he told them. He couldn't do anything. He's just a helpless boy with no bestfriend.

"Jongin, we need to go," His mother popped out to see him in his room as she dressed in black, just matched with the funeral event.

Jongin finally stood and took a quick bath. He grabbed the black shirt and wore the black jeans. His mother then put him a black tie. They finally ready and Jongin found himself in a car to Sunghyun's funeral ceremony.

"We are here," His father opened the door and let Jongin out.

Being the youngest there, he luckily didn't get scolded by the elders because hey, he was just eleven years old and now entering the funeral ceremony. The priest read some sentences as the coffin lowed down onto the hole. Jongin still couldn't belive that Sunghyun's gone. He just played with him a day before he dead and now, he already missed him.

A woman in black disturbed his glance. His eyes widened when the woman motioned him to follow her. Being a small boy with curiosity, he moved himself through the crowd and met that woman quite far away from the grave.

"Do you want to come with me?" The woman smiled as Jongin got confused.

"Why should I?"

"I know about everything, about Sunghyun and how he died. If you come with me, you can meet the murderer, you can avenge him."

"Who-who are you?"

"My name is Hyoyeon. So, do you want to come with me?"

Jongin stunned for seconds. He finally had a chance to uncover everything. He didn't know who this woman was. But he sure that this woman was nice, delicate, and strong. He saw the woman offered her hand for him to take.

"Okay," Jongin took her hand and they went from there.

***

Kyung Soo finally recovered and walked with Taeyeon to a grey van. He hopped inside with many questions.

"You will be happy once we arrive there," Taeyeon smiled as Kyung Soo nodded.

He narrowed his eyes when they entered an abandoned building. Was he going to be kidnap? This place wasn't appropriate to be a 'training' camp that she explained before. He kept himself alert as Taeyeon entered a parking lane. Suddenly the ground went lower, drowning the van to the underground.

"Woah," his tiny mouth automatically shouted in happiness as Taeyeon chuckled.

"Welcome," Taeyeon took Kyung Soo's tiny hand and led him into the elevator.

Kyung Soo's eyes widened when the elevator door opened, revealing the futuristic corridor ahead. He trailed Taeyeon like a lost puppy to a room. Sometimes he shocked to see the trainers who trained behind the glass wall, shooting the targets precisely.

"Boys," Taeyeon called as two boys came to her.

"Yes nuna?" One with smaller figure responded.

"We have a new guy here," Taeyeon pushed Kyung Soo to the front softly.

The one with taller figure widened his eyes as the little one hugged Kyung Soo.

"You are cute!" he pinched Kyung Soo's cheeks as Kyung Soo felt awkward to the sudden contact.

"Don't afraid him," The taller one said.

"I'm sorry. Hello! My name is Baekhyun."

"And I'm Chanyeol!"

"So, what's your name?" the one named Baekhyun asked Kyung Soo.

"Do-Do Kyung Soo," Kyung Soo softly answered as Baekhyun fought the urge to hug him again.

"So, you guys already knew each other, Baek, Chan, can you show him around?" Taeyeon asked as the boys put their thumbs up.

"Come on!" Baekhyun took Kyung Soo's hand cheerfully as Chanyeol followed them behind.

***

Jongin didn't care about everything. He shut his phone down and followed Hyoyeon blankly to a van.

"Where are we going?" Jongin asked as Hyoyeon smiled.

"A place to become a good man," Hyoyeon answered as the drove along the town.

Jongin stared at the buildings, the cars, the billboard to ease his boreness. Hyoyeon was glad to finally found him and she promised to keep him safe until the time came.

"Here we are," Hyoyeon made Jongin gained his conciousness and followed Hyoyeon to a back door behind a building.

He amazed to see a metallic elevator in those abandoned building and gladly entered it with Hyoyeon. They went underground and when the door opened, Jongin gasped to see a training room full of people who shot the target.

"Tao!" Hyoyeon called a boy with panda eyes as Jongin blinked to see the dark circle around his eyes.

"This is Jongin, show him around, I'm gonna take another child first," Hyoyeon tapped Tao's shoulder as the boy nodded and Jongin wanted to cry because Tao was scary when Hyoyeon left him with Tao.

"Don't be that scared. I'm not that scary. I can do some aegyos," Tao said as he did some 'buing-buing' aegyo with his fist on his cheeks as Jongin chuckled a little.

"Okay let's go on," Tao offered his hand as Jongin took it.

Jongin kept shouting in excitement to see the weapons and the trainers in there.

"Are you a trainer too?" Jongin asked to Tao.

"I'm good in matrial arts but not yet in weapons. My body is to small to use it," Tao blushed as Jongin laughed.

"You look great hyung," Jongin said as Tao smiled.

"Thanks," Tao said as Hyoyeon showed up frowning all over the way.

"Is there anything wrong?" Tao asked.

"He's gone and now lost in the maze practice," Hyoyeon said as Jongin's eyes widened to hear those maze simulation.

"Oh that won't be good," Tao commented as Hyoyeon quickly walked to the control room.

"Maze practice?" Jongin asked innocently.

"Yeah we have that. I wil go and search him," Tao finally said as Hyoyeon nodded.

"May I come with you?" Jongin asked again.

"Okay you can. But stick with me," Tao answered as they went to the maze floor.

***

"This is our archery practice simulation," Chanyeol showed him a room with few arrows and bows presented in front of it.

"Do you like it?" Baekhyun smiled as he watched Kyung Soo stared intensely at it.

"Do you want to try?" Chanyeol's question made Kyung Soo's eyes widened as he nodded eagerly.

"Okay then," Baekhyun gave him a bow and a bag of arrows.

"Just enter the room and it will automatically work," Chanyeol instructed as Kyung Soo nodded.

He entered the room and welcomed by grey metal wall.

"Welcome, now let's begin the simulation."

That's when Kyung Soo realized that he couldn't even hold the bow in its right position.

"Wait," Baekhyun realized as Chanyeol stared at him.

"Oh my. Did he know how to hold the bow?" Chanyeol answered.

"And can he shoot?" Baekhyun asked worriedly.

"Just stop it!" Chanyeol ran to the door.

"The control is in the room!" Baekhyun began to panic.

"Call Taeyeon nuna!" Chanyeol's idea made Baekhyun rushed to Taeyeon's room.

Taeyeon wanted to drink her coffee when Baekhyun barged in and made her spill the coffee.

"Is there anything wrong?" Taeyeon asked as she caught the worriness in Baekhyun's face.

"Kyung Soo, he entered the archery simulation."

"And?"

"We didn't know if he can use the bow or even shoot and arrow," Baekhyun's voice grew lower and lower.

"Oh my!" Taeyeon ran to see Kyung Soo as Baekhyun felt guilty along the way.

"How is he?" Taeyeon asked Chanyeol who tried to open the simulation door but stopped at the scene in front of him.

"What?" Baekhyun and Taeyeon turned their head to see the inside of the room.

All of them stunned to see Kyung Soo, the silent little boy, shot to each target presented there naturaly. Taeyeon ran to the control room and told her man to stop it down before Kyung Soo got tired.

"It stopped," Baekhyun said as they rushed inside the room after the door opened.

Kyung Soo's body got weaker and luckily Chanyeol was there to carried him.

"We're sorry," Baekhyun said as he wanted to cry.

"Carry him to his room and accompany him to rest," Taeyeon suggested as Chanyeol and Baekhyun nodded.

Kyung Soo felt safe in their side and finally he found a new family.

"Glad to see you shoot like that," Chanyeol grinned as he laid Kyung Soo on his bed.

"You are talented in archery, you can learn it often," Baekhyun's eyes sparkled as Kyung Soo nodded.

"Glad to have you here," Kyung Soo blushed after he said it.

"We are glad too, Soo," Baekhyun hugged Kyung Soo as Chanyeol hugged them both with his long arms.

"From now on, we are a family," Chanyeol exclaimed as Baekhyun and Kyung Soo nodded happily.

***

"I repeat, stick with me. I don't want you to get lost," Tao said as Jongin nodded.

Tao felt something clinged his waist as he turned to Jongin.

"I asked nuna to bring it. We are tied to each other so we can't get lost," Jongin smiled.

"Clever!" Tao said as they stepped inside the maze simulation.

Jongin followed Tao as he amazed by Tao's ability to remember every single turn to go. Suddenly they stopped when they heard a sob near them.

"Don't go too fast. We need to keep our pace or the room will change again," Tao warned Jongin when the younger wanted to run to the source of the sound.

Tao swiftly moved as Jongin trailed him closer. They shocked to see a boy, who hugged his knee and cried in the corner. Tao stood in front of him, didn't know what to do. But Jongin kneeled in front of the boy.

"Are you okay?" Jongin asked softly.

"Who-Who are you?!"

"Don't be afraid. We won't hurt you. We will get you out of here okay. Stick with us and you will be safe," Jongin's word made the little boy nodded and let himself tied by Tao.

Hyoyeon sighed in relief when she saw three boys stepped out from the maze simulation.

"Who is he?" Tao asked.

"His name is Sehun."

"So, Sehun. My name is Jongin, and this is Tao hyung. The woman there is Hyoyeon nuna," Jongin smiled as Sehun stared at him.

"My-my name is Sehun."

"Don't worry. You'll be fine," Hyoyeon patted Sehun's head softly.

"And please don't even enter the room again before you ready, okay?" Tao said as Sehun nodded.

"Now Tao, you can accompanied him to his room," Hyoyeon suggested as Jongin wanted to come along too.

"Don't be afraid, Sehunnie," Jongin said as Sehun's cheeks grew red.

"He's cute," Tao's eyes widened as Jongin shocked to see this side of Tao.

Jongin helped Sehun to sleep on the bed as Tao sat beside him.

"Get some sleep okay?" Jongin said.

"I will," Sehun answered.

"We are your brother, Sehun. And we'll be here for you," Tao felt the loneliness in Sehun and felt the same way too before he came here.

"Thank you, Jonginnie, Tao hyung."

***

Kyung Soo gained his conciousness when the cafè bells rang as someone stepped inside it.

"Hyung are you okay?" Jongin came as he sat across him.

It's been years since they avenged their past and now, Kyung Soo got a hotel to manage and Jongin still became an agent.

"Glad you can see me. You always busy all the time," Jongin pouted as Kyung Soo laughed to see his childish side.

"I just remember the first day I came to the camp."

"Eh? Really? I just thought about that on the way here," Jongin replied.

"You haven't tell your story," Kyung Soo remembered that all the years they'd grew together, he didn't know about Jongin's past.

"Oh I'm glad to tell you that!" Jongin said as Kyung Soo sipped his vanilla latte.

Kyung Soo smiled as Jongin told his story in pure excitement. He was glad that everything already passed and he could have Jongin by his side. He would remember every little things that they did in the past and accepted it.

Finally he felt free and thanks to Jongin for that too ^^

-The End-