seven

It's Okay [EDITING]

"I am Park ChanYeol"

 

........

 

BaekHyun smiled.

 

ChanYeol's heart melted.

 

And ChanYeol knew that he's the one.

The one that has been destined for him.

It was love at first sight.

 

 

ChanYeol can't even do his work properly. His eyes always tried to find BaekHyun when the petite man was nowhere to see. Even after his work was done, the giant was hesitant to leave the house.

 

He tried to find the best excuse that he could to ask for BaekHyun's phone number. Finally, with a little hard effort, he got it. He thanked heaven for that. 

 

 

Even after he reached his home, BaekHyun still didn't leave ChanYeol's mind.

 

 

The image of BaekHyun's smile was like a drug to the giant. He really want to see the perfect smile again and again.

 

 

But somehow, ChanYeol can feel that behind that breathtaking smile was sadness, pain, and everything that someone so delicate like him should never feel. He can tell from BaekHyun's dark eyes.

 

 

He just want to pull the brunette close and protect that little frame inside his arms when he first saw those eyes. But he knew that it was stupid. They barely knew each other.

 

Staring at BeakHyun's phone number in his contact book, ChanYeol can't stop himself from smiling. His heart goes crazy.

 

 

"Byun BaekHyun, if this is really our fate, if we ever meet again, I'll make sure that someday I'll marry you."

 

 

                      -

 

It was the first time BaekHyun brought someone else into his and Chen's bedroom.

Even though it was only a plumber, BaekHyun still felt guilty, as if he was cheating on Chen. 

 

BaekHyun decided to stay in the living room while waiting for ChanYeol to finish up the repair-process. He switched on the tv- the drama that he used to enjoy watching with Chen was on air.

 

/flashback/

 

BaekHyun was sitting on the black leather couch in their living room, watching his favourite drama. 

 

Suddenly, the brunette felt a head laid on his shoulder. It was Chen. BaekHyun can smell the scent of Strawberry shampoo from his lover's hair. Chen knew well that BaekHyun loved it when he smells like his favourite fruit.

 

"She's stupid." Chen was referring to the character in the drama who had some conflict with the hero.

 

"Why?" BaekHyun asked because of Chen's sudden comment regarding the drama that they're currently watching..

 

"Her lover did something that really can't be forgiven, Baek, so why did she still accept him?" 

 

"She's in love, Chen." -BaekHyun tried to make Chen understand the reason that lead the heroin to still accept the hero.

 

"What if you.." Chen turned to his left to face BaekHyun. With a confuse face, the brunette asked back. "What if I what?"

 

"What if I did something really bad to you, Baek?  Abandon you, cheat on you, hurt you. Would you still love me and be willing to accept me?" 

 

BaekHyun gave Chen a soft smile and he nodded.

"Yes, Chen, I'll still accept you."

 

"Wait, what? No, Baek, you can't do that. Like, I'm already being an to you, you can't forgive me, Baek. It is wrong to still be with me. You can't be with the one who didn't appreciate you and constantly hurt you." 

 

BaekHyun put his hands around Chen's waist, placing his head on Chen's chest.

 

"Tell me which part of loving you is wrong, Chen."

 

/flashback end/

 

BaekHyun was startled by the sound of his phone. He grabbed the device and started to look at the message that has just arrived. Frowning, he read the text.

 

"From: 0xxx-xxxx-xxx

 

Hi Baek, this is ChanYeol in case you're wondering who this was. Umm, if you dont mind, would u like to have some tea with me this weekend? :)"

 

BaekHyun didn't really mind though, he loved to make new friends. Besides, he didn't have any plans for the weekend and the guy named ChanYeol didn't seem like a bad person either. BaekHyun hit the 'reply' button.

 

 

 

"To: 0xxx-xxxx-xxx

 

Sure :)"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry for the crappy update T_T

 

 

Subscribe, comment, upvote <3