thirteen

It's Okay [EDITING]

ChanYeol was on his way back from the hospital after visiting his friend, Yixing who just had an accident before.

 

 

 

While he was taking his steps to the exit, something shiny on the floor just grabbed his attention.

 

 

 

Carefully, he picked the thing up and quickly realised that it was a pendant, a locket. Somehow, the giant found that the pendant was very familiar.

 

 

 

'Where did i saw this thing before?'

 

 

 

He opened it just in case he could get any information about the owner so that he can return it back.

 

 

 

ChanYeol gasped due to the thing that he saw inside the round platinum locket. It was a picture of a man that he love so dearly...Byun BaekHyun. smiling happily in another man's embrace. He looks so happy.

 

 

He now knows where did he saw a thing like this before. BaekHyun always wearing a locket that exactly look like this one.

 

 

 

The tall tree turned the locket around and saw the letters JD was carved on the back surface.

 

 

 

'JD.. Could it be.. JongDae..?' 

 

 

 

 

He's looking around him, tried to spot any figure that possibly belong to someone named Kim Jong Dae.

 

'Could it be he's somewhere in here? What is he doing in this hospital?'

 

 

 

ChanYeol's eyes still wandered around and finally he spotted an information counter.

 

 

 

'I'm sorry miss but could you please help me? By any chance, did you know someone named Kim JongDae? I mean maybe he is one of the staffs here or something. I need to give him this.'

 

 

 

He showed the locket to the nurse who in-charge during that time.

 

 

 

'Ahh, there's a patient with that name here. Kim Jong Dae right? But unfortunately, you can't meet him now. He's currently in the chemo room. That might take a few hours. Would you like to wait?'

 

 

 

Park ChanYeol was confused. A patient? Is that means, Chen is sick? Chemotheraphy? 

 

 

 

'A patient? He's here because of he's sick? May I know because of what?'

 

 

 

The nurse continued to flip some pages in the file.

 

 

 

'Yes. It's stated here that Kim JongDae-ssi was suffering from a brain cancer and he was admitted here since the past 5 months.'

 

 

 

' He's leaving BaekHyun because of he's dying.. and all this while, BaekHyun didn't know because of Chen didn't want him to get sad. '

 

 

 

Although he was glad to finally found Chen for BaekHyun, but who is he to lie about his own feelings. He feels like his heart shattered into pieces. 

 

 

 

BaekHyun must be choose Chen instead if him... But Byun BaekHyun's happiness is Park ChanYeol's happiness.

 

 

 

 .......

 

 

 

With shaking hands, he slowly took out his mobile phone from his pocket. Slowly dialing to some numbers.

 

 

 

 'Yeoboseyo?'

 

 

 

'Neh ChanYeol-ah. What's wrong?'

 

 

 

'I-i..i..'

 

 

 

'You what?'

 

 

 

'I finally found him..'

 

 

 

'Found who?'

 

 

 

'I finally found Chen, BaekHyun-ah..'

 

 

ChanYeol was shaking. His emotions all mixed up, doensn't know what to feel. Angry? Disappointed? Hurt? Sad? Happy? He doesn't know. His mind and heart go crazy at the thought of BaekHyun's reaction.

 

On the other line, BaekHyun was dumbstruct. Feels like his soul was been dragged away together with the air. His phone slipped from his grip, broken into pieces after hitting the ground. BaekHyun's face tuned pale as he felt his body become numb. He was shaking.

 

 

-

 

 

Inside the chemo room, a certain baozi was having a hard time facing a certain camel. His mind were full of question about whether he need to tell his friend about the incident with a certain man together with the 'Byun BaekHyun pregnancy' book or not.

 

"Earth to MinSeok"

The doctor was snapped out from the thought. His attention went back to the voice that called him.

"Are you even listening to me MinSeok? What happen? It seems like you have something in your mind thaz you're about to tell me." Chen's words making himself more uncomfortable.

 

"I'm sorry JongDae-ah, I just spaced out a little. Umm, what were you talking about just now? Sorry i didn't concentrate much." 

 

"Naah, it's okay. Lets just forget about it. It's not that importnat though." Chen tried to calm the other man. 

 

"But what were you thinking just now? I can feel that it must be related to me since you looked hesitate to face me from this morning."

 

MinSeok take in a deep breathe. Preparing himself to tell the man infront of him. MinSeok knew that he'll never be able to hide anything from Chen as that man just know him that well.

 

"You remember about that man that you said you saw with BaekHyun before? The tall, giant like man with pointed ears? I think I've met him last weekend." He then stop as he steal a look to Chen's reaction. That man looks nervous.

 

He then continue "I bumped into him and tried to help him with his stuffs that fell on the floor..." he was hesitate to continue with the next thing that he saw, afraid of his friend's reaction.

 

"Keep going MinSeok" 

 

Taking in another deep breathe, MinSeok then continue "I picked up a book that belong to him. A pregnancy book that was written on that belong to Byun BaekHyun."

 

Chen's face turned red. 

 

"I don't know what to conclude JongDae-ah as I don't know anything regarding this situation. I just-" his words was cut with Chen's shaky voice.

 

"Stop there Kim MinSeok. I don't want to hear anything else more. This is enough. More than enough." Finally, tears were b down his cheek. 

 

He assume that BaekHyun must be living his life well right now together with his replacement, waiting for their unborn child to be born.

 

The Byun BaekHyun that he knew before is no longer his. That man is belong to the child's father. 

 

Kim JongDae finally giving up with his life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SUCH A LONG LONG LONG TIMEEE ARGGGHHHHH. i know i'm bad. Sorry T________T College's life really torturing me hard. Hope you guys will stay with me even after my hiatus and this trash-like update. *cried* Also please view my other stories and do leave comments. Saranghae! ^^