six

It's Okay [EDITING]

 

"Who are you?"

 

....

Tears strolled down his puffy cheek.

 

MinSeok hugged Chen tightly. He buried his face on Chen's shoulder, sobbing harder, he didn't believe what had just happened. 

 

"Damn it Chen! Why didn't you listen to me? Why, Chen, why??"

 

Chen's forehead started to form some frowns. His eyes were shut tightly, as if he tried to handle with all the pains inside his head 

 

"MinSeok.."

 

"We both knew that you might forget about a few things but why did I have to be one of them?!"

 

 

MinSeok being sad was understatement. The doctor was really disappointed, angry with himself. He was angry with Chen too.

 

If only Chen didn't ask him to do the operation.

 

If only Chen had listened to his words.

 

If only he didn't agree to Chen's request..

 

If only..

 

Wait..

What?

Did he just really hear it right?

That Chen was calling him by his own name?

 

He got his face up from Chen's shoulder, looking at the pale man with confuse-expecting face. Tears again did not stop from strolling down from his eyes.

 

"Chen, d-did you just call me b-by my-"

 

MinSeok's  words was interrupted by Chen's sudden groan.

 

"MinSeok, my head...hurts"

 

That's when the older man knew that his best friend still need a lot of rest. He then injected some of pain-killer liquid into Chen's body and let the man have enough rest to recover.

 

.........

 

It was later when MinSeok knew that the aftermath regarding Chen's operation was not really severe. He's suffering from a little amnesia. The younger man will have forgotten about a few things but he'll eventually remember them again with a little effort. 

 

MinSeok was glad that Chen's condition was not so bad. He could never watch the man that he loves so dearly suffer anymore.

 

Yes, MinSeok was in love with his best friend since their freshman years back in the college. But the best friend never know.

 

 

                                                             -

It was almost noon, but BaekHyun was still sleeping. He was having a hard time going to sleep last night because of his current condition. 

 

The petite man frowned in his sleep, feeling uncomfortable. 

 

He groaned sleepily as his hand traveled north, scratching lightly the skin under his chin. 

 

The still sleepy man then got up from his bed and made his way to the bathroom, to clean himslef.

 

He was not happy with the sight that greeted him when he entered the bathroom- the sight of chalky water in the sink looked very disgusting to him. 

 

*Is it clogged?*

 

Baekhyun frowned when he couldn't find any answers. Everything looked normal to his eyes. With still-sleepy-mind, BaekHyun grabbed the set of his mouth cleaners. Without being aware, he put a large amount of toothpaste on his baby-blue toothbrush. 

 

Baek suddenly coughed, choking on his toothpaste. He immediately spit the foam and excessive toothpaste, groaning once again. The taste of toothpaste was never his favourite.

 

The taste of the white, minty substance was never his cup of tea. Baekhyun immediately the faucet and rinsed his mouth. The sight of chalky water once again made him want to puke.

 

 

The petite man step out of the bathroom, quickly made his way to the kitchen and pulled out an old phonebook.

He grabbed his telephone and dialled a number which had been circled with blue marker. 

 

 

"Hello? Yeah, Hi, mm I just had a thought that my house's pipe line is somehow clogged? So could you send someone here? To fix that?"

 

BaekHyun kept mum and when he heard the approval of the operator he immediately gave his address and hung up with a sigh of relief.

 

 

 

After waiting for almost an hour, he finally heard the sound of someone's knocked to the door. 

 

"Is there anyone home?" -said the voice from the other side of the door.

 

 

BaekHyun picked up his walking pace to the door, assuming that it must be the plumber from the place that he called before. 

 

He was right. It was the plumber who was standing there in front of him with a box of tools in his left hand. The so-called plumber then just stood there, staring at him. 

 

Feeling uncomfortable, BaekHyun cleared his throat.

 

The plumber then was snapped out from his short-daze, then proceeded with the real reason why he had come to the house.

 

After a few seconds of silence, the tall man started to speak.

 

"I assume that you must be Mr. Byun BaekHyun, the one who called for a plumber service from our company, right?"

 

BaekHyun just nodded and gave the man a sweet smile as an answer.

 

The plumber then takes out his other free hand to have it shook with BaekHyun's 

 

 

"I am Park ChanYeol."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

ChanYeol is hereeeeeee! Thankyou everyone for supporting this fic. And please leave a comment to let me know what do you think about this fic either it's a good or bad one. I'll be glad to read and know all your thought ^^ sorry if this was . First, i am writing using my phone which is really not cool. Second, the original of this chapter was gone and I need to write this again in a one go. Thats why it turned out to be like this T^T /stab myself/ 

Wait for the next chapter!

Do subscribe, comment, upvote (:

/hugs/