final

It's Okay [EDITING]

It was the day when Kim Jongdae had finally opened his eyes after being about a week in coma. He can hear the beeping sound of the machine that has been attached to most of his body part with some wires. When he was about to pull them out, he saw a glimpse of a petite young man. His heart has been missing that pretty man so much who seems that just came out from a certain room.

 

 

He eyed the man from head to toe. Glad that his source of happiness seems just fine. His eyes stopped at the man's stomach. The baby bump makes BaekHyun looks so vulnerable, so delicate and Chen just want to have him in his embrace. He can just eyed that brunette making his way out from the hospital and get into a certain taxi. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Life decided to be cruel on Chen and BaekHyun.... 

 

 

 

One day, Chen and MinSeok was walking together somewhere in the city to have some fresh air. While walking, the camel-like man started to feel exhausted and dizzy. Being the bestfriend and also the doctor of Jongdae, MinSeok tried to hold his arm and bring him to the nearest bench to take some rest. 

 

 

Eventhough that they didn't do much or walk that far, but because of Chen's current condition that has gotten worst day by day had prevent him from using much of his energy. Minseok was off to somewhere else to buy some icecream for both of them. 

 

 

 Chen's mind started to wander around, thinking about how his life gonna be if he didn't suffer from this brain cancer. 

 

But he knows that it was useless. Here he is right now, waiting for the time for God to take his life. About 10 minutes later, Minseok came along with two cups if icecream and they eat together on the bench, reminincing about old times and laugh together. 

 

 

 

 

" Should I just continue to act like nothing is wrong Chen? " 

 

That sudden voice makes Chen to look up from his icecream, just to has his eyes met with the pair of glassy orbs that belong to the person that menat the world to him. He was aghast. 

 

 

 

" B-BaekHyun " 

 

" After witnessing that you had already move on with our memories like this, should I just continue like there's nothing is wrong? Should I? " BaekHyun's voice were shaking.

 

 

 

 

 Chen's heart was shattering. 

 

 

 

 

 "All this while, I was living, trying to figure out what did I did wrong that causing you to left me. All your promises, you left them hanging. You don't know the nights that I've spent crying because of the coldness, the loneliness. The nights that I've been through alone during this pregnancy. You left me and our child Chen. I didn't know that you really left me because of someone else." 

 

 

BaekHyun was panting. His voice croaked because of too much crying.

 

Chen was structed.

 

 'Our baby? That baby is mine?' 

 

Before he can say anything, BaekHyun interrupt with his sobs. That sounds hurt Chen's heart the most. 

 

 

" At first, I was thinking that you might talk like that before just to hurt my heart because of the mistake that I've done before which until now I didn't know what. I was waiting for you Chen. For more than 5 months Chen, everyday, every single ing night I'm waiting for you to come again, making everything clear. But here I am now, watching with my own eyes that you're just happy with my replacement." 

 

 

 Byun BaekHyun cried his heart out, hands keep lightly punching Chen's chest, showing his regret. 

 

 

 Pulling hinslef back, BaekHyun takes a few steps away from Chen.

 

 " It's okay Chen, forget all this. I hate you. " and with those words, the petite man run away and get into a taxi. He wants to run away, far from the Kim JongDae. 

 

 

 Chen was still left dumbfounded.

 "Our baby.." 

BaekHyun's words never left his ears. He turned to face MinSeok. "It's my child Minseok-ah. Not Chanyeol, not anyone but mine. Oh my god what did i've done?" He was crying. Facing the road, he tried to call BaekHyun's name for a few times but ofcourse, it's all useless. 

 

 Fishing out his phone, he tried to dial the brunette's number but it was no use. Chen decided to take his car and eventhough Minseok is totally against that, but Chen really dont care. He need to find his BaekHyun. He tried to reach BaekHyun multiple times while he himself trying to catch up the speed of the taxi that BaekHyun has taken. After the nth time of trying, finally he heard a voice from the other line. 

 

 

 

 "BaekHyun-ah listen to me. I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry Baekkie. Don't hang up. Listen to what am I gonna say." Chen was sobbing on the line. 

 

"What do you want?" Surprisingly, BaekHyun's voice were calm but there's still hint of sadness. 

"All this while, I did everything your way. What do you want from me now?" 

 

 "Listen B, I'm truly sorry okay? I was wrong since the very beginning. I didn't know that we are expecting our child. I know I was stupid but please forgive me. Minseok and I were nothing but a bestfriend. Please trust me this once." Chen can feels his head started to throb badly and his vision again, turned blurred.

 

 Despite all that, he still continue to press the pedal, accelerating the speed of his car in order to catch BaekHyun. With shaking voice, he then continue.. 

 

 

 " Baek baby, are you listening to me? P-please. I-I need y-you." Chen started to find himself hard to speak. His car started to lost it control as his grip to the stering is not that firm anymore. 

 

 

 "BaekHyun, I love you.."

 

 Silence.. 

 

"Byun BaekHyun, I love you with all my heart. I'll come for you, just wait for me"

 

 "I'll just pretend that I didn't hear that". With that; BaekHyun ended the call. 

 

Chen felt devastated. His head starred to throb more and more. His blurred vision also getting worst. But still, Chen is still keep going. 

 

 

 

 

Body shaking... 

 

 

 

 

" Byun BaekHyun..." 

 

 

 

 

Head throbbing..

 

 

 

 

 "Please come back..." 

 

 

 

 

 Nose bleeding.. 

 

 

 

 

"I-Im sorry..." 

 

 

 

 

 Vision turned black.

 

 

 

 

 "P-please God, let me this once..." 

 

 

 

 

Car's going to the left..

 

 

 

 "Not now, please" 

 

 

 

To the right. 

 

 

 

"Baek, I love you.." 

 

 

 

Harder to breathe.. 

 

 

 

"Baby, dad loves you".

 

 

 

 

BaekHyun turned around because he heard a loud crash. The only thing that he saw was a car that already crumpled, the cause from hitting the road divider hardly. His heart clenched to the view. 

 

"N-no w-way.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the post mortem, they find out that Chen's already dead while driving and not because of the accident and that also explain the reason to how the car had lost its control. BaekHyun now knows everything about Chen's condition. He feels like wanting to kill himself but was saved by Park ChanYeol. 

 

 

 In Chen's grip, there's a pendant that BaekHyun once madr for them. He can hear that his already broken heart were crashed into tiny pieces. And when the police gave Chen's phone to the brunette, he can't control his heart anymore.. ...Chen's wallpaper, it was the picture of both them together... 

 

 

 

 "JongDae had never once change his wallpaper Baek.." Once he heard MinSeok's words, he regret everything even more. When BaekHyun opened the message's folder, he saw something inside the draft folder. It was the last text that Chen was about to send to him but he did not manage to do so. 

 

 

 

 

 

 "B, tell our baby that I'm sorry. Dad didn't know that he has such an angel who will be born soon. Tell the baby that dad is on his way to meet his little precious... you too B, wait for me. I'll come back to you andsknsopdn sji8^khhao. Jz.sj... sjappsvx..........." 

 

The last words cannot be read and BaekHyun assumed that it was when Chen started to lost his concious and can't type anymore. "You lied Chen.. you said that you'll come to me. To us.. but you didn't. Again, you broke your promisses.." 

 

 

Wiping his tears, BaekHyun touched his bump. "It's okay Chen, I still have pieces of you inside here. And for me, you'll forever alive in my heart. So it's okay Chen. I'll be strong.." 

 

 

 

 

THE END A/N: I'm sorry the ending is . orz. And sorry for the late update, I was busy with college and stuffs. But yeah finally, it's complete! Huraaayyyy. And I was about to make another fic with the pairing..... um, I don't know? Ahah i still can't find the perfect role for the storyline. It's an angst one ofcourse. I'm with fluff and stuffs. So, any reccomendation? And please, let me know about your thought about this fic and my upcoming fic. I loveeeee reading them^^ And please upvote, subscribe and comment. *bow*