ten

It's Okay [EDITING]

Today is the day where BaekHyun will know the gender of his fruitheart. How he wish that the one who will be together with him, finding out about the most exciting news is his Chen, and not ChanYeol.

 

It's not that he didn't like ChanYeol's company, but the one that he always need is the father of his baby, not the man who wants to be the replacement. But since he understand the feels of wanting to be by the side of the person that you love, he just let ChanYeol accompany him for the check-up.

 

........

 

 

It's a girl. 

His baby with Chen is a princess.

 

"If she looks anything like you Baek, she's the prettiest thing in the world." ChanYeol stared the printout sonogram of the unborn baby, smiling.

 

The taller man's words touched BaekHyun's heart. 

 

Should he move on from his past life with Chen and start over with ChanYeol? He didn't even heard any news about Chen since past few months. 

 

Does Chen really had forget him? Does the man that he love so dearly really didn't love him anymore?

 

'It's okay to move on right?'

 

                      -

 

It was 2 in the morning when BaekHyun was awake by his sudden crave. During his way to the kitchen to satisfy the crave, BaekHyun passed the picture of him and Chen during their anniversary last year. 

 

Looking at the picture of them with their handmade cake, BaekHyun's eyes formed verge of tears when the memories started to cross his mind.

 

/flashback/

 

"Yah Kim JongDae! It's our anniversary but yet we did nothing to celebrate it."

BaekHyun then turned his head around from Chen who was has all of his attention to the tv, pouted.

 

Being a troll, Chen really love to tease the over-emotion guy.

 

"Anniversary? Omg Baek, pls don't tell me that today is our anniversary? , i forgot i'm sorry love." The troll man fake a regret expression and face palm himself. 

 

"You jerk! I hate you little stupid high cheekbones dinosour!" BaekHyun threw a pillow hard to Chen's face. When he was about to stand up from the couch, he heard a chuckle.

 

'How could he even laugh to something like this that stupid camel.' 

 

"Awwww baby, did you really think that i forgot our anniversary? We celebrate it every year though." He hugged the fuming man, kissing the nape of the brunette's neck. 

 

BaekHyun smiled.

He knew that his JongDae will never forget their anniversary or anyhting that related to both of them.

 

"You little jackass, I knew that you'll never forget things like this okay?" After giving back the hug, BaekHyun told Chen that he wants them to bake their annibersary cake together for this year and Chen just agree.

 

-

 

At the very moment when Baek gave the task of decorating the cake to Chen, the puppy-like man just realised that it was never a brilliant idea.

 

 

He gaspes sharply when he looked at his precious anniversary cake. His emotions all mixed up.

 

Should he be angry or.... touched?

 

He then smiled, laughing afterward.

He decided to be happy.

 

The doodle of an ugly dinosour and retarded puppy with a little heart shape between the two characters was quite hillarious. Besides, the one who drew that was his Kim JongDae..

 

/flashback end/

 

" I just wonder, do you ever think of me anymore Chen? You'd left me. Is it okay for me to continue crying because of you? Or it's okay for me to move on from all our memories?" -Byun BaekHyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: another short and crappy update. I don't really have the mood to update this story actually. Should I just stop? bcs i think that this fic becoming more.....errr.... i don't know.. OTL