twelve

It's Okay [EDITING]

Byun BaekHyun was in his fourth months of pregnancy. 

 

 

 

Kim JongDae's condition was getting worst day by day.

 

 

 

Park ChanYeol, being a determine man, ready to ask the love of his life to be his soulmate, his partner for the rest of their life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

''I do''

 

 

 

ChanYeol cant believe what had he heard just now. Did BaekHyun really accept his proposal? 

 

 

 

"Yes I do Chanyeol. I am willing to try to accept you in my life for the sake of my baby."

 

 

 

He doesnt mind that BaekHyun only acceot him because of the baby. As long as he able to be with the pregnant man all the time, it's okay. He can manage.

 

 

 

"My heart will always for Chen, Yeol. You know that right? I'm telling you this right now because i don't want to lie to you. I might be fall in love with you someday. But somehow, Chen will always be in my heart. I hope you can accept that." BaekHyun said while looking down to the floor, didn't dare to look at the face of the man he had hurt.

 

 

 

"It's okay Baek, it's really okay. I know that I can never replace Chen in your heart but then i'm glad enough that you're willing to give me the chance to be soneone that you need in your life"

 

 

 

"Thanks Yeol for being a very understanding man." BaekHyun gave ChanYeol a light hug.

 

 

 

"It's okay dear, It's all because I love you." Said the giant with a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

"Chen, i miss you. Where are you? Don't you miss me? I cant even describe how much I miss us."

 

 

 

BaekHyun hugged the father of his child's shirt that left in their drawer. Chen didn't even bring any of his stuffs but yet, he'd disappeared about 4 months already.

 

 

 

His stomach was getting obvious as the sign that his little princess was growing healthily inside him.

 

 

 

Caressing his baby bump, he started his habit of talking to his unborn baby.

 

 

 

"My princess, how are you inside there? You must be missing your daddy so much right? I'm sure that if he knew about your existance, he'll never let you out of his sight. He'll going to love you so much."

 

 

 

BaekHyun's eyes got a bit teary each time he's talking to his sunshine about her real father, Kim JongDae.

 

 

 

"He's really such a great man. Eventhough he's a bit stubborn, but when he's in love, he'll love that person deadly. Like he love me. And i'm sure, he'll fall in love with you as soon as he know about yOur existance."

 

 

 

Placing Chen's shirt on his tummy, BaekHyun then continued...

 

 

 

"You can feel his warmth right now right my baby? His scent also was very comforting. He didn't even have a large body frame like uncle Channie but somehow, his embrace can make us feels safe, protected.

 

 

 

His voice was perfect. You're going to love it when he's lull to you when you're going to sleep. I hope that your smile later will resemble him. He has the prettiest smile that i ever seen my dear girl. You're so lucky to have him as your father."

 

BaekHyun said while patting his tummy softly, smiling to the tought of the love of his life.

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

"Chen, why did you refuse to take those meds anymore? Your condition was getting worse day by day, did you know that?" 

 

 

 

MinSeok was in fume when he got the information from his nurses that a patient named Kim JongDae was refused to take his medicines. 

 

 

 

"Yes I know MinSeok."

 

 

 

"Then why did you do that? Tell me Chen, tell me!" The doctor asked him with his hands on Chen's both shoulder. 

 

 

 

"There's no point anymore MinSeok. All this while, I tried to stay alive a little bit longer because of BaekHyun. But now, he has my replacement. He has someone else to take care of him eventhough after i'm gone."

 

 

 

"Stupid reason JongDae. Just becaise of that you want to give up on your life?"

 

 

 

Knowing that there's no point to argue back, Chen just smiled to MinSeok. Trying to ask him for some favor.

 

 

 

"MinSeok, please let me meet with the man who now has BaekHyun's heart. I want to make sure that he's qualified enough to take care of my sweetpie. But please, don't let BaekHyun know about this."

 

 

 

 

 

MinSeok was hesitate at first but somehow agreed to the request after Chen was begging him with those pair of eyes that shows a lot of sadness and hopes. 

 

It was Sunday where the baozi decided to find out the person eventhough he don't have any idea about how this guy that Chen has talked about looks like except for that man has a larger body frame than him and a pair of ears that quite pointed out. He also didn't have any clue about how is Byun BaekHyun looks like.

 

He only knows BaekHyun based on Chen's stories. And the only information that he know was the address of that couple's house. He decided to go to the given address.

 

Minseok was too busy looking at his phone and he don't even well aware about what was coming towards him. He was bumped with a man that is taller than him and that causing him and that man to fall onto the ground.

 

Both of their belonging were slipped from their hold and fell on the ground. The baozi pick back his phone and help the man with the other's stuffs. Until his sight were landed to a certain book. 

 

A hospital's pregnancy report book. 

 

He took the said book and what he saw was the thing that he was never expected.

 

' Patient's name: Byun BaekHyun '

 

"Ahh, that is mine."

A certain deep voice drag him back to the reality.

 

Minseok was confuse. Is this the Byun BaekHyun? Why was he with a pregnancy book? 

 

Taking the book back from his hold, the said giant bowed to him and saying some 'thank you' and 'sorry' before continue his walk.

 

Kim MinSeok was hesisate either to tell this incident to Chen or not. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating for a long time. I was superduper busy nowadays. And after this chapter, i'm going to be on hiatus for..... i dont know for how long cause life was bullying me. OTL. Also because i dont get enough respond for this fic so that i think i'm going to give up on this fic and start a new oneeeee. But not exo. Please stay with me and do support me readers. I love you. Sorry for crappy updates, no proofreads.