two

It's Okay [EDITING]

“Get out from my life.”

 

 

Baekhyun was aghast at the words that he had heard just now.He stared into thin air.He found himself at his lowest ebb, sinking onto the couch.

 

No. It couldn’t be.

 

“H-He didn’t mean it right? There’s no way that he could say that to me," Baekhyun mumbled to himself, trying to gather his messed up thoughts.

 

He tried to open the door of their room, wanting to ask Jongdae about what had happened. But the knob couldn’t be turned. The door was locked.

Baekhyun felt that his world had almost crashed into pieces. He put his hand on his tummy, caressing it while talking to his little bundle of joy.

 

“There’s no way that your daddy will say that to me, right sweetheart? He loves me and he loves you. I know him so well. He must didn’t mean any of it. It must be because he is drunk. Everything will be fine tomorrow, right?”

 

That was what Baekhyun thought.

 

He didn’t know what would happen to his future life. He didn’t have any idea of what his fate held for him.

 

-

 

In their room, Jongdae could hear Baekhyun’s sobs. His heart broke at the sound of it. It was the sound that he never wanted to hear for the rest of his life. But now, he had no choice.

 

“I’m sorry love. I can’t keep my words to you. I made you cry. I’m sorry”

 

Jongdae leaned against the door, hugging his knees and crying his heart out. His long eyelashes were dampened because of all the tears. The eyes were bloodshot. His high cheekbones were in scarlet as the result of too much crying. His head started to throb. Jongdae’s body curled into a ball, trying to bear all the pain that he could never handle. The pain was too much.

He tried his best to not let out any sounds that Baekhyun might be able to hear from outside the room. He didn’t want Baekhyun to know that he was dying.

No. Baekhyun should never know. No one should know. The pain was getting stronger. Jongdae tried to bite his lips hard so much so that it caused them to bleed and swell. There were beads of sweats on his forehead. Jongdae was suffering, and no one knew.

 

-

 

Baekhyun was awake because of his sudden urge to throw up. He dashed toward the toilet and threw everything up. Morning sickness was totally not his favorite. But to think that it was because of the presence of his little sunshine in his tummy, Baekhyun tried to make himself used and ready for the aftermath. Baekhyun made his walk toward the kitchen, deciding to prepare something for Jongdae to relieve his hangover. Even though the smell of the seaweed really made him want to puke, Baekhyun tried to bear it in order to prepare a seaweed soup which was good to overcome the hangover for his Jongdae.

He was expecting that in the morning, Jongdae would come to him, apologizing for what had happened last night. Then they could have their breakfast together and that was when he was planning to tell Jongdae about their baby. When BaekHyun was setting the food on the table, Jongdae came out from their room with swollen lips. Luckily his eyes didn't show any obvious result of crying last night anymore.

 

Baekhyun was shocked seeing what had happened to Jongdae's face.

 

He couldn't see his face clearly last night, so he didn’t know where or when the taller man got that. 'Did he get himself into a fight last night? Or did he fall and hurt himself?'

 

Baekhyun couldn’t help but feel worried over the younger man. “What happened to your lips?” The brunet asked Jongdae with a worried look on his face.

 

“Oh, is it too obvious? Tsk, maybe we were too rough last night," Jongdae said with a smirk while touching his lips. BaekHyun stared at Jongdae in disbelief. He felt a pang in his heart.

 

“W-What do you mean, Jongdae?” He tried to seek for an answer again as he thought that he maybe misheard what Jongdae had said just now. “Minseok is a really great kisser. That’s why my lips turned out to be like this, Jongdae answered to Baekhyun's question with a smirk on his face. “I’ll sure pay him back a visit tonight," he added before he walked pass Baekhyun, making his way to the door. Jongdae was completely ignoring the shorter male and the food that the latter had prepared before.

Baekhyun hoped that a hole would appear on the floor and swallow him down.

As he heard the sound of Jongdae's car engine, he ran to the outside of their house, trying to catch after Jongdae. Unfortunately, the car had already left the house when he arrived at the porch. Again, Baekhyun was left in the house with tears falling down his cheek non-stop. He felt like the house was collapsing onto him.

 

It hurt too much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

(edited)

Thanks Syue <3