one

It's Okay [EDITING]

“Congratulations Mr. Byun, you’re on your 6th week of pregnancy.”

 

Baekhyun touched his stomach, still couldn’t believe the statement that had just come out from Dr. Jung’s mouth.

 

So this was the answer to all the nausea that he had suffered a couple of weeks ago, and to all his dizziness and tiredness.He thought that all of those were only because of a stomach bug.But he was wrong.Now he knew that he was expecting.He was on cloud nine as soon as he found out that there was a little someone living in his tummy.

 

His child with Jongdae.

 

Their precious child.

 

The proof of their love.

 

Baekhyun couldn’t wait to tell his lover about the news.He was in euphoria.How would Jongdae react to this news?He must be really thrilled. Baekhyun knew that Jongdae really loves kids, so he must have no problem at all in accepting the this new little member in their relationship.

He and Jongdae would shower their child with so much love and attention.Their child would bring so much happiness in their relationship.

 

At least that was what Baekhyun thought...

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim, but after all the tests and the diagnosis, we discovered that the reason behind all your dizziness, tiredness and sudden blurred vision is because... you’re suffering from a brain cancer.”

 

Jongdae remained speechless for a long time.He couldn’t believe what the doctor had informed him of just now.

 

It was just--no way...

 

“N-No way. You must be kidding me, doc. Look, now really--really...tell me what’s wrong with me.”Jongdae assumed that the doctor must be trying to pull his leg, but he thought that the doctor had failed because he wasn't amused at all.Not one bit.

“We know that it must be really hard for you to accept this news Mr. Kim. But, based on the result, it was confirmed that you’re suffering from Lymphoma. It’s already on the third phase.”

 

No. It was just no ing way.

 

If he was sick and died, what about Baekhyun?He would be crying all the time because of him.Who would take care of the petite brunet?His loved one...

 

-

Baekhyun was already busy in their kitchen, preparing for a dinner for him and Jongdae.He was humming to some unknown melody since he couldn't hide his happiness.He was too enthusiastic to tell Jongdae about the news that he had received the morning before.He couldn’t wait to see Jongdae’s reaction.

 

Really, he couldn’t wait.

 

He was already imagining a lot of things. That Jongdae would kiss him non-stop. Also that the man would cry and thank him for bearing their bundle of joy.Then they would cuddle all night long, talking about their future life with their baby and so on.Both of them would go together to the mall and buy things for their baby.

Baekhyun smiled at the thought.

 

 

But God had His own plan.

 

 

Baekhyun was sitting on the couch in their living room, waiting for Jongdae to come back home.It was already 6pm.Jongdae should be back in about half an hour, so Baekhyun decided to watch some television program while waiting for his one and only to reach home.However, he felt so tired after all the work and without realizing, he fell asleep on the couch.

 

It was 12am when Baekhyun was awake from his deep slumber due to the sudden sound of someone entering the house.He was terrified because the only thing that came rushed into his mind right now was that a robber was breaking into their house at this time.He trembled at the thought of the intruder.After a few moments, he found out that the said ‘robber’ was actually Jongdae.Baekhyun wondered why was his lover only coming home at this time?

Baekhyun took a look at the clock on their wall.It was freaking 12am! Where did he go?

 

That latter was supposed to get home at around 7pm for God's sake.He was really displeased at the sight of Jongdae before his eyes.The younger man was tottering from the door to their room.

Jongdae was drunk. He was ing drunk! What the hell happened for Jongdae to get drunk? That guy didn't even drink alcohol!

 

When Baekhyun tried to approach the taller man, to ask for an explanation, that was when he was stopped by Jongdae’s glare. The petite brunet snapped.

And the last thing that Baekhyun heard before Jongdae went into their room and slammed the door was...

 

 

 

 

“Get out from my life.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

(edited)

ps: this is fine wyd lye >__>

pps: syue.. whut..