fourteen

It's Okay [EDITING]

I need to inform something here. Before you guys read this chapter, just to let you know i did some addition to chapter twelve and thirteen. So that you guys wont get confuse while reading this chapter ^^ also, there'll be no BaekHyun appearance in this chap. Enjoy and sorry for errors. (:

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

MinSeok was helping Chen with his wheelchair out from the chemo room to get into his own room. He started to feel a pang of guilt in his heart for telling Chen about the incident. If he didn't, his friend won't look this miserable. Chen don't even bother to speak a word to anyone. MinSeok started to blame himself. 

 

As they are making their way out through the door, both of them were welcome by a sight of a male sitting on the chair infront of the chemo room. As if he was waiting for someone.

 

ChanYeol look at the two man in front of him. But his eyes were more on the man who's sitting on the wheelchair. That man somehow seems so familiar but he can't get a grab about who is he. 

 

In the other hand, Chen is more than know about who is that man. He's the man that he saw with his- no, with BaekHyun bfore. The father to the child that BaekHyun carry. He then tried to stand up with some difficulties but manage to stand on his both feet with MinSeok's help.

 

He then took a few step towards the taller man infront of him. He know that he can't be selfish. If he can't be the reason for BaekHyun to smile, then the person infront of him will 

 

 

 

"Please take care of BaekHyun well"

 

 

ChanYeol was shocked. How did this man know about BaekHyun?

 

"Who are you?"

 

 

 

Smiling....."A friend"

 

 

 

Then it hit ChanYeol,

'Wait.. long eyelashes, cat-like lips, high cheeckbone, small body frame. It can't be.....'

 

 

 

"K-kim JongDae-ssi?"

 

 

 

 

 

"No, I'm not him. JongDae is dead"

 

He then turned back his body, trying to get back to the wheelchair but before he manage to reach to it, his vision started to blur and the last thing that he hear was MinSeok's scream, calling to his name. Then, everything goes blank.

 

-

 

MinSeok and ChanYeol was sitting there, outside the ICU room where Chen was placed. None of them tried to utter some words.

 

From outside the room, beeping sound of the life meter (?) that was attached to Chen's body can be heard. MinSeok was standing there, near the glass window, staring to Chen's motionless body from outside the ward. He almost went crazy, afraid that anything bad would happen to his beloved friend. 

 

"That man is Kim JongDae right?"

A certain deep voice coming from behind make MinSeok startled a bit.

 

"Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shock you"

 

He then give the taller man a soft smile "It's okay. It's just happen to be me who space out a bit. And yeah, that is Kim JongDae. You must be know about him from BaekHyun right?"

 

Both of the heart of him and ChanYeol clenched at the mention of BaekHyun.

 

"Yeah, it can be said like that"

Both of them remained silent.

 

That's when MinSeok started to open the story.

 

"Chen and I are good friend since our sophomore years back in the college. He's a nice friend. Really really nice. That's why I can't help myself from not falling for him. He's just different from other people out there. But as I say, we can only be friends as his heart was taken by someone named BaekHyun. Eventhough I've never met with him but I'm really sure that he's a really wonderful man until he can make someone like Chen really fall head over heels with him."

 

A flash of his memories with BaekHyun started to play in ChanYeol's mind and he then smiled and agree to the doctor's words "Yeah, he's really a wonderful person."

 

MinSeok then smile "Chen was really living his life happily before he got the news. News that he's dying. He said to me that he can never tell BaekHyun about his condition because he don't want BaekHyun to be sad even when after he's gone. He undergoes a few amount of surgery in order, countless amount of chemotherapy just to get to live a little bit longer for the sake of BaekHyun. He's such a strong man. Until that time he know that BaekHyun was pregnant with your child, then everything was going intontiny pieces for him. It seems that Chen already give up with his life."

 

Park ChanYeol was shocked. He look at the doctor in front of him with a very confused face. "Pregnant with my child? No, no I think you guys has the wrong idea. BaekHyun really is pregnant right now, but not with my child." There's few line formed on MinSeok's forehead as he frowned to what the man infront of him had said just now.

 

"It's Chen's child. But the man inside there never know because BaekHyun was never has the chance to tell him. Before he can even informed Chen, that man was away, nowhere to be found. I'm not trying to blame Chen-ssi about what had happened because I know that he did all these because of this reason. That he's dying.."

 

MinSeok's mouth was agape. He didn't know how to react. 

 

"It's not only Chen-ssi who suffered a lot but BaekHyun also did. Just imagine how he should handle all the morning sickness, craving, mood swing all alone without anyone is there with him. He was all alone before I came and try to occupy the space that Chen-ssi had left eventhough I didn't manage to. BaekHyun also cried everynight because of he miss his partner so much. He didn't even tell me about that but his puffy and red eyes tell me everything."

 

 

Both of them decided to reunite Chen and BaekHyun together again no matter what. Even if it hurts both of them a lot as MinSeok love Chen and ChanYeol love BaekHyun. But for the sake of the person that they love so dearly, they decided to let them go eventhough it's too much for them to handle.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Again i'm very sorry for the late update. College life is killing me. With the exams, classes, assignments, ugh. Besides, i'm not writing using my lappy tho as it can't be switch on. Pffft. So, there'll be a lot of grammatical errors, and other errors bcs i'm not doing any proofread. And just to let you know, i did some addition to chapter 12 and 13. And i think this fic will end with another one last chapter. Bear with me guys. Love cha <3